Windows 10: BSOD Issues on new lappy

Discus and support BSOD Issues on new lappy in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I know its seems odd me posting something for help. However it seems like I have reached a stand still in terms of fixing the issue again and again. A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tanujchadha, Feb 29, 2016.

1. BSOD Issues on new lappy

I know its seems odd me posting something for help. However it seems like I have reached a stand still in terms of fixing the issue again and again. A brief background on the issue:

I bought the HP notebook in the month of November and after a week or so I started getting random BSOD. I tried to fix the issue myself looking at the dmp files, however now it is becoming more of a problem and there is no sequence which I can recall which triggers the BSOD. As per the initial diagnosis I reinstalled the wifi card drivers from the HP website as there was an update for that. Since that did not fix the problem I performed a clean install of windows using the media from HP (apparently it took 6 hours to finish! *Mad). Post the reinstall the frequency reduced and I still updated the wireless card drivers and the video card drivers. And now the frequency is less but still annoys a lot.

Most recent one was today when I was working on the PC.

Now when I look at it, I usually have chrome & or video play back apps running when this happens.

:)

tanujchadha, Feb 29, 2016

2. tally is not working in my windows 10

i have bought lenovo B50-80 LAPTOP.. in that laptop i have windows 10..i was so happy after getting my new lappy.. but i was sad too because in my lappy tally software is not working..i bought this laptop for accounting purpose but tally is not working in
    my lappy.. so getting disturbed..

please help me someone.. and give me some direction..

prashamshah, Feb 29, 2016
  3. korngear Win User
    N95 8GB or Iphone?

Yeah. But if you ask me I would say go for N95 8GB. Oh, just to let ya know. Patc once you told a lappy with flash based memory somewhere* in the forum?BSOD Issues on new lappy ;)

The new kind of lappy and 2nd gen iPhone is just to be announced I believe.

korngear, Feb 29, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD Issues on new lappy

Please upload a new zip file, the attached zip file is empty

axe0, Mar 2, 2016
  5. New zip uploaded it has only dmp files on iDesktop.zip 100%x

tanujchadha, Mar 2, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please try to update to Windows 10586 to start with

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Issues on new lappy

1. BSOD Issues on new lappy - Similar Threads - BSOD Issues lappy

2. NEW computer bsod issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NEW computer bsod issues: Hello, I've recently Built a new PC running windows 11. Specs:MSI B650 Tomahwak WifiAMD Ryzen 5 7600AMD 7800XT Gigabyte Stock Cooler Planed on upgrading soon32gb DDR5 6000mhz CL36 Corsair VengeanceCorsair RM 850X PSUPNY CS2241 2tb M.2 Gen 4I assembled the PC about a week ago...
  3. NEW computer bsod issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEW computer bsod issues: Hello, I've recently Built a new PC running windows 11. Specs:MSI B650 Tomahwak WifiAMD Ryzen 5 7600AMD 7800XT Gigabyte Stock Cooler Planed on upgrading soon32gb DDR5 6000mhz CL36 Corsair VengeanceCorsair RM 850X PSUPNY CS2241 2tb M.2 Gen 4I assembled the PC about a week ago...
  4. New BSOD Issue - ntoskrnl.exe 4159e0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New BSOD Issue - ntoskrnl.exe 4159e0: Hi,Having recently solved one DPC Watchdog violation, I am now plagued with a new one - for which the typical fixes haven't worked, nor have the measures I've tried such as uninstalling Nvidia graphics drivers via DDU and reinstalling which worked last time. Having recently...
  5. New Laptop with BSOD Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Laptop with BSOD Issues: I recently purchased a Lenovo Legion in August but I've encountered 4 BSOD issues since twice in Aygyst, once in September. They don't happen in intervals nor when running a specific program so I can't pinpoint the problem. It happened again today and I'd like to check if...
  6. clean install lappy..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    clean install lappy..: Mine is a lenovo NB and IIRC if I invoke a clean install it will actually use the 'saved windows 10' which is an old version and then the system have to update itself and also there is a lot of bloatware even if it's freshly installed. Question : how do I clean install...
  7. Improvised Cooler for Lappy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Improvised Cooler for Lappy: Updating to 1903 and the temps were rising so I whipped up an improvised cooler. HD temps dropped 12 degrees in a just a few minutes. [img] 134909
  8. More/new bsod issues!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    More/new bsod issues!: I am getting more blue screens of deaths. Second one same stop code so far: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE I do have a feeling its ram but not sure. Mem tests come up with nothing. Minidump files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KB9ResUcc7xUcUymfH7IYNtd4LacO9-s...
  9. Lappy Loaded with Malware-Type Stuff

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lappy Loaded with Malware-Type Stuff: Looks like I've gotten into something Gramma's Lye Soap won't take off. There are a number of "security" type apps on the Lappy that I don't recognize and have never heard anyone at TF mention. *Sad What would be a good site to get info on them? It's been awhile since I...
  10. Lappie wakes from sleep immediately!

in Windows 10 Support
    Lappie wakes from sleep immediately!: When I use the Shutdown/Sleep command my laptop goes to sleep. Except that it wakes again immediately. powercfg lastwake told me the ACPI-Lid was responsible. So yes, opening the lid when it is closed should wake the computer, but if the lid is open when the computer is...