Windows 10: BSOD issues while in general use, Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Discus and support BSOD issues while in general use, Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having very frequent BSOD's for the past 4-5 months now, I have tried as much as possible to pin-point the problem, but they still persist. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Young, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Young Win User

BSOD issues while in general use, Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

I've been having very frequent BSOD's for the past 4-5 months now, I have tried as much as possible to pin-point the problem, but they still persist. I am going to take a wild guess, and say it might be memory related, although I wanted to come here just try to see if anyone else could see what's up. It usually just happens whenever it wants, it never happens 1-2 hours after a fresh start, I haven't noticed anything to trigger it specifically. The two errors that keep popping up are: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I talked to a microsoft tech support agent a few days ago, and all he did was delete the all the dump files saved up, and said it'd be solved. Any and all help is appreciated in advanced, and I thank you for your time in assisting me in this issue.

:)

Young, Jan 5, 2017

2. Random windows 10 BSOD

I was browsing the internet when I received a BSOD with the error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED(FLTMGR.SYS)

I had just built this computer for Christmas, so its pretty much all brand new and I would like to make sure this isn't a hardware issue. This is my first BSOD with this system as well.

ZacharySense, Jan 5, 2017
  3. dire-x Win User
    BSOD Memory_Management and other

Just had another BSOD, this time it was a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Was playing Guild Wars 2 while Firefox was open playing a video on Youtube.

another minidump

dire-x, Jan 5, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

It appears your installation is counterfeit, as such I cannot provide support until it has been cleared up.

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Forum Rules

axe0, Jan 5, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD issues while in general use, Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Similar Threads - BSOD issues while

2. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use: I was watching Twitch and got this BSOD. I tried Driver Verifier using the instructions here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983and this is the dmp...
  3. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use: I was watching Twitch and got this BSOD. I tried Driver Verifier using the instructions here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983and this is the dmp...
  4. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD While Uploading Files - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While Uploading Files - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello, When I upload large files to onedrive or youtube I'm getting a blue screen - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Here are the 3 latest dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApPgKasUnsY17X491GXHugspXPlX?e=0NvfRQ Not sure how to fix it : Edit: Specs: MSI GeForce RTX 3080...
  6. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Error

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Error: BSOD has been plaguing my laptop for months. I've taken some percautions but no fix still: -Updated NVIDIA Graphics Driver -Uninstalled Kaspersky Anti-Virus If someone can read the DMP file and help out, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. Here's a dump file and...
  7. BSOD While in desktop, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD While in desktop, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Greetings, Since last friday my pc is hanging with weird BSOD's all the time at random times with diffrent errors. The first one, DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER, was related to nvidia driver as i saw this: nvlddmkm.sys. So i reinstalled the drivers after removing the old...
  8. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSoD while playing XCOM

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSoD while playing XCOM: I can't seem to catch a break. I have tried numerous solutions and it's getting to the point where I feel like my lack of understanding is leading me to potentially making a mistake that might cost me more than it helps in the long run. The nvlddmkm.sys file has a lot to do...
  9. BSOD While browsing in Chrome "Kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD While browsing in Chrome "Kmode_exception_not_handled: 1Rocster-PC.7z Thanks 106405
  10. BSOD in general use

BSOD in general use: Hi, new PC build here, yet have had a few crashes (6). First one at the start of the month was a KMODE EXCEPTION which was likely due to not enough vcore on my overclock, but since then it has been DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS EQUAL, seemingly by NETIO.SYS or ntoskrnl.exe. 77194