Windows 10: BSOD jusb3xhc.sys

Discus and support BSOD jusb3xhc.sys in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everybody, I am a tech and have not come by this problem. When I load into the Windows environment I am met with a BSOD for the file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hayden93, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Hayden93 Win User

BSOD jusb3xhc.sys

Hi everybody,

I am a tech and have not come by this problem.
    When I load into the Windows environment I am met with a BSOD for the file jusb3xhc.sys.
    I have checked the BIOS and even after disabling USB I am met with the same problem.
    I have so far removed the disk, run the Windows disk scanner, run /scannow and also chkdsk.

Hard Drive remains undamaged, whilst it is in my external cradle I have been searching for this driver and can not seem to find it in system32. Any suggestions?

Thank you

:)

Hayden93, Mar 27, 2018

2. Driver Verifier BSOD diagnosis opinions?

Thank you very much for looking at this.

I followed the directions for uninstalling the drivers, and attempted to install new ones that I

downloaded from my motherboard maker, ASUS.
    Unfortunately, they don't provide audio drivers for anything past Win 7 64 bit, but even though I'm running Win 10, I tried them. The computer would still crash when I ran driver verifier at startup and I had
    to use a restore point.

When I checked which drivers were installed, however, it seemed to still be reverting to the original ones that initially caused the problem. So, I did some research on my own and used the Windows Show or Hide Updates program to make sure VIA wasn't auto-updating,
    but the issues persisted. So, as a last resort, I simply went to device manager and updated the audio drivers to Win 10 provided by Microsoft, but I'm still getting the driver verifier crash before the system starts. My computer is presently in this state.
    As long as I don't use driver verifier, it doesn't crash at startup, but I bet it will after normal sustained use.

The new dump files are here from the trials above. I'm curious if they're all still pointing to the audio driver, and if so/not,
    what other steps you might recommend?

BSOD Monster, Mar 27, 2018
  3. Driver Verifier BSOD diagnosis opinions?

I used the link provided and selected the option that says the BSOD occurred while using my PC. The link suggests checking for updates and disconnecting hardware. My software is already up to date, and rather than disconnecting random hardware, I was under
    the impression from that by uploading the dump files from the Driver Verifier program that from

this post
    , there might be some clues as to what specific driver is causing the crashes. Is that possible to determine?

BSOD Monster, Mar 27, 2018
  4. simrick Win User

BSOD jusb3xhc.sys

Hi Hayden93 and welcome to Tenforums.
    Are you sure it isn't iusb3xhc.sys? You wouldn't happen to have vmware on that system, would you?

simrick, Mar 27, 2018
  5. Bree New Member
  6. Hayden93 Win User
    My apologies, I thought it was a lower case J, that will teach me for not wearing my glasses hahaha.
    Thank you for the warm welcome.
    My apologies once again.

Hayden93, Mar 27, 2018
  7. simrick Win User
    NP - I can't see a thing on the screen without my glasses!
    So.....You wouldn't happen to have vmware on that system, would you?

simrick, Mar 27, 2018
  8. Hayden93 Win User

BSOD jusb3xhc.sys

Nah no virtuals on this one. I tested an alternate HDD, im going for the easy out and doing a re-install. Thanks all.

Hayden93, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD jusb3xhc.sys

1. BSOD jusb3xhc.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD jusb3xhc sys

2. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wdf01000.sys BSOD: I was suspicous that my drivers were infected with malware, so I did some research and have read somewhere that verifying the drivers signature can validify on whether or not I have a virus.So I ran Driver Verifier and selected the option 'automatically select all drivers...
  3. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wdf01000.sys BSOD: I was suspicous that my drivers were infected with malware, so I did some research and have read somewhere that verifying the drivers signature can validify on whether or not I have a virus.So I ran Driver Verifier and selected the option 'automatically select all drivers...
  4. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD and .cpuz141_x64.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD and .cpuz141_x64.sys: Hi guys, Let me first start off by saying I'm not too technical when it comes to the fine details of troubleshooting. This morning I installed a Windows update, upon downloading it and signing in I BSOD'ed and was given the error message ".cpuz141_x64.sys". Every single time...
  6. BSOD and wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD and wdf01000.sys: In short. Recently i get BSOD screen and im on edge of breakdown. There is normal WhoCrashed report when i boot computer without anything. (I included minidump file below) On Mon 05.10.2020 22:28:56 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  7. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  8. BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys

BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys: Like many others I am the victim of this, it happens more than once a day. It never happened on windows 8.1. At Toshiba's request, I have back-dated my driver to the one that Windows installs with windows 10. I am hoping this fixes the issue, if not, here's my dump 58971
  9. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  10. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb3xhc driver update