Windows 10: BSOD keep crashing randomly: System_Service_Exception (netio.sys)

Discus and support BSOD keep crashing randomly: System_Service_Exception (netio.sys) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10. The crash often happens while I'm using Chrome to surf internet. The error code was:System_Service_Exception (netio.sys)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Crasher, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Crasher Win User

BSOD keep crashing randomly: System_Service_Exception (netio.sys)

I'm using Windows 10. The crash often happens while I'm using Chrome to surf internet.

The error code was:System_Service_Exception (netio.sys)

Any help is appreciated.

Here is my BSOD file:

:)

Crasher, Nov 19, 2016
  2. PhFranky Win User

"system_service_exception (netio.sys)" BSOD error on watching videos on Windows 10.

I'm getting BSOD with System_service_exception (netio.sys) too

Here are my dump files.

Minidump

And here is my system info

system info.txt

PhFranky, Nov 19, 2016
  3. "system_service_exception (netio.sys)" BSOD error on watching videos on Windows 10.

Original title: BSOD on my windos pro 64bits when watching videos

It does not matter where i'm whatching a video (youtube, twitter, twitch, etc...) my pc just crash and appears "system_service_exception (netio.sys)" and them restart. I've search for all internet and can't solve the problem.

Someone please can help me?

Thanks

(sorry for any english errors).

NInjaZKIng, Nov 19, 2016
  4. Crasher Win User

Sorry for bumping can anyone help me please *Sad

Crasher, Nov 20, 2016
  5. Ztruker Win User
    This site does not support counterfeit installation which yours appears to be

Please install a genuine copy of Windows and activate it.

If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you once this install is confirmed .

We fully realize that everyone with an illegal installation is not always aware of this. Some have shops who work on their computer or who reinstall windows for them only to find out when they come here that it is illegal. They paid for a legal copy, but wound up with a counterfeit one. The ones who bought from eBay, (or other online sources or were ripped off).

We are always prepared to work with users once they are fully legal

You may also report this type of thing to Microsoft who have been known to assist victims in the past

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD keep crashing randomly: System_Service_Exception (netio.sys) - Similar Threads - BSOD keep crashing

2. BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Am having 1-2 times per week BSOD with same notice:Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: igdkmdnd64.sysThis is a relatively new Inspiron 7506 2n1 w/ souped up specs talking to a Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt dock and a pair of Dell S2421HS 1920 x 1080 monitors via...
  3. random BSOD System_service_exception (netio.sys)

random BSOD System_service_exception (netio.sys): hello i only a few months back recieved this pc as a gift and everything has been working without any hickups today randomly i started getting System_service_exception (netio.sys) and i'v recieved alot of them, mainly while playing Battlefield 1(which i have played for a...
  4. Windows 10 Randomly Crashes. NETIO!StreamProcessCallout

Windows 10 Randomly Crashes. NETIO!StreamProcessCallout: Hi Windows 10 Pro 64-bit fully updated. 24GB RAM For the last few months my PC has randomly crashed. Sometimes it will be fine for days, other times it goes a couple of times in a day or so. The PC just stops and freezes. I have dual screens, one goes black, the...
  5. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...
  6. BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys

BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys: Hello, I an having issues with the BSOD error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys when i move my laptop from the table onto my lap. I have recently upgraded to windows 10 to try to remedy the problem from Windows 7. My computer is about 4 years old and I use it for...
  7. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
  8. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing: Hi there, My PC is getting random BSODS while playing. I tested RAM with Memtest86 but no errors were found. Also reinstalling Windows from a scratch didn't help so any help would be deeply appreciated.*Smile All the neccesary info is attached. 43792
  9. BSOD random crashes, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION + MEMORY_CORRUPTION

BSOD random crashes, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION + MEMORY_CORRUPTION: Alright so I've been having a number of BSOD crashes but the main one that keeps coming back deals with System_Service_Exception (luafv.sys). I've been to other forums and was directed here. From what I understand it has to do with some driver that's causing problems. Another...
  10. BSOD randomly appearing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD randomly appearing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi, I suffer from randomly appearing BSODs. Approximately twice a day all screens (laptop + external hdmi) goes blank, sound (hdmi) stops. Previously (like yesterday and the days before) it got stuck there, with black screen, sometimes with flickering mouse pointer appearing...