Windows 10: BSOD "KERNEL SECURITY CHECK" Dump provided

Discus and support BSOD "KERNEL SECURITY CHECK" Dump provided in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! After i installed BlueStacks Android Emulator i started to experience BSODs, i am not sure if it is Avast or BlueStacks fault. Would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vedita BR, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Vedita BR Win User

BSOD "KERNEL SECURITY CHECK" Dump provided

Hello!

After i installed BlueStacks Android Emulator i started to experience BSODs, i am not sure if it is Avast or BlueStacks fault.

Would be awesome if someone experienced with that stuff could check these dumps and give an advise or tip.

:)

Vedita BR, Nov 3, 2015
  2. Lego15451 Win User

Kernel Security Check Failure

Frequently having bsod, error message is kernel security check failure please help.

dump file Dumpfile.zip

This is the latest dump file if you need the others just ask for them.

Lego15451, Nov 3, 2015
  3. BSOD - Kernel Security Check Failure - Windows 10

Hi. I have upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 (64) . Since upgrading, I am randomly getting the BSOD - Kernel Security Check Failure. I have done a memory check - ok, cleaned the registry - ok, run all windows updates - ok, updated every driver on
    the system - ok, run virus checks - ok. I don't know what else to do. The BSOD - Kernel Security Check Failure errors are random. Sometimes it will reboot two or three times to get the error again and reboot.

My dump files are at: Dropbox - Error

Thanks for any help you can provide.

DonnaMassey, Nov 3, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

axe0, Nov 3, 2015
  5. Vedita BR Win User
    Hi, 'i'm sorry... i really regret for not have watched the tutorial before posting. I've followed the tutorial and here are the log files. Thanks *Smile

Vedita BR, Nov 3, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    I am not sure about driverscould, but I would recommend to remove it as it looks like other driver updater programs

BSOD "KERNEL SECURITY CHECK" Dump provided [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with driverscloud, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

The crashes are caused by a network driver from Realtek.
    Please follow the link below for driver updates for this driver
    Realtek
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rtwlane_13.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rtwlane_13.sys 1: kd> lmvm rtwlane_13 start end module name93a70000 93d9d000 rtwlane_13 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: rtwlane_13.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rtwlane_13.sys Image name: rtwlane_13.sys Timestamp: Wed May 27 17:32:08 2015 (5565E378) CheckSum: 0031494B ImageSize: 0032D000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Nov 4, 2015
  7. Vedita BR Win User
    Thanks @axe0, i downloaded and installed the Windows 8 Version of the of RTL8188C Wireless NIC.

The Only driver that driversclound suggested to update was the Realtek Ethernet NIC, the driver that makes Windows go to a BSOD is a driver that comes with Windows 10 itself.

Let's how it goes now, Thanks!!!

Vedita BR, Nov 4, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

You're welcome *Smile

I am pleased to help and also curious how your system will run.

EDIT: I just see I have made a mistake about the update for the driver.
    As you are using a laptop, you usually should only install drivers from your manufacturer. Lets hope the drivers from Realtek are stable for you if you have installed them from Realtek.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD "KERNEL SECURITY CHECK" Dump provided - Similar Threads - BSOD KERNEL SECURITY

2. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1shdaI70dQ45G3LinLdR4W9YuhHRFt7Ur?usp=sharingRecently I got a few BSOD that I didn't know what caused those errors, could you please check these BSOD reports and tell me what caused the error and how I fix them?The most recent is the...
  3. BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure: Please help me to solve this problem with BSOD, I caught this error several times, below info of the error: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 139 Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffffa78ddecf6f70 Parameter 3: ffffa78ddecf6ec8 Parameter 4: 0 OS version:...
  4. BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure: Please help me to solve this problem with BSOD, I caught this error several times, below info of the error: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 139 Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffffa78ddecf6f70 Parameter 3: ffffa78ddecf6ec8 Parameter 4: 0 OS version:...
  5. BSOD kernel security check failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD kernel security check failure: hii am getting bsod these days, and i didnt get a chance to take a picture of the bsod. however i saw a kernel security check failure below.i went to event viewer to have a look and this is what i got:please kindly help with providing a solution. thanks....
  6. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: Please help! Been having BSOD recurring frequently. I have the analyzed minidump file from the crashes today. It is a Kernel Security Check Failure. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially...
  7. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: Please analyze this for me thank you https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amnc9jXg-jkcasMHT45_Cw-OH5c?e=eGrOCn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-kernel-security-check-failure/cce9b940-dff4-404a-b152-0387385d191d
  8. kernel security check bsod

kernel security check bsod: Hello, i recently bought this pc from my brother, upgraded cpu and replaced psu for a better one(no change). Apparently it happens usually at the start up, and this is the first time it happened to me 162618
  9. Bsod: "kernel-security-check-failure"

Bsod: "kernel-security-check-failure": Hello everyone! I've exhausted all of my options and am turning to the knowledgeable people here for some help. Lately, I've noticed a severe dip in performance on my brand new LENOVO Y 50-70. I've also been experiencing BSODs with the same error each time. There's no true...
  10. Security and Kernel Dumps

Security and Kernel Dumps: I've identified a third-party DLL as the potential cause of an occasional BSoD I've been getting. The [small] developer wants me to upload them a Kernel Dump. I'm concerned as to the security implications of doing this. Though I have no reason to be suspicious of the...