Windows 10: BSOD "Kernel Security Check Failure" when updating to build 10576

Discus and support BSOD "Kernel Security Check Failure" when updating to build 10576 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When ever I try to update to the new Insider build 10576, it gets 100% on "installing features and drivers" and when it reboots, I get a BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DoughBoy, Oct 31, 2015.

1. DoughBoy Win User

BSOD "Kernel Security Check Failure" when updating to build 10576

When ever I try to update to the new Insider build 10576, it gets 100% on "installing features and drivers"
    and when it reboots, I get a BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. It reboots and I get the same BSOD, but this time it collects data. It then reboots one last time and it restores to my previous build (10565). It does not seem to have created a minidump as it restored to my previous build. I have attached my system information below.

Attachment 45788

:)

DoughBoy, Oct 31, 2015
  2. auggy Win User

BSOD | kernel security check failure | Specifically: ntoskrnl.exe

If you have an NVIDIA graphics adapter try rolling back the NVIDIA graphics driver to the previous stable version as there have been numerous reports of Kernel_Security_Check_Failure errors with the last update (361.43) as reported on the GEFORCE Drivers
    forum:

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/904988/kernel-security-check-failure

auggy, Oct 31, 2015
  3. XP ROCKS. Win User
    nokia e7 belle update= kernal security check failure= Phone does not update surface turns off..Why? Solution!

You are not the only one.

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Sof...good-the-bad-and-the-not-so-good/td-p/1301411

Try the solution offered by "auggy" here":
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-hardware/kernel-security-check-failure-when-i-updating/66b2aa11-bf9b-4366-8add-8e07d9caec5c

XP ROCKS., Oct 31, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi DoughBoy,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Please remove some files to increase the free space to at least 10-15%.
    Every partition needs at least 10-15% free space so Windows can do its thing in the background.

BSOD "Kernel Security Check Failure" when updating to build 10576 [​IMG]
    Warning Less free space could cause BSOD's

Unfortunately the zip is empty of dumps, there is only 1 record of a 0x6B from the 23th last month.
    Is that the most recent crash?

With Insider Preview builts, we unfortunately cannot help you properly, because the symbols needed for reading dumps are not released for this version. This means that if there is a dump from an IP version of Windows 10, there are problems with loading the dump and thus the information in the dump cannot be trusted. I have seen dumps that due to this looked like hardware problems but were caused by a software conflict even though nothing in the dumps were indicating something close to software.

Thema:

1. BSOD "Kernel Security Check Failure" when updating to build 10576 - Similar Threads - BSOD Kernel Security

2. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: I have been getting multiple BSODs with different error codes however Kernel Security Check Failure is the most common one it all started after playing a game and my pc would just turn off randomly so i updated my gpu drivers then shortly after that i then started to get the...
  3. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1shdaI70dQ45G3LinLdR4W9YuhHRFt7Ur?usp=sharingRecently I got a few BSOD that I didn't know what caused those errors, could you please check these BSOD reports and tell me what caused the error and how I fix them?The most recent is the...
  4. BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure: Please help me to solve this problem with BSOD, I caught this error several times, below info of the error: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 139 Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffffa78ddecf6f70 Parameter 3: ffffa78ddecf6ec8 Parameter 4: 0 OS version:...
  5. BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure: Please help me to solve this problem with BSOD, I caught this error several times, below info of the error: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 139 Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffffa78ddecf6f70 Parameter 3: ffffa78ddecf6ec8 Parameter 4: 0 OS version:...
  6. BSOD kernel security check failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD kernel security check failure: hii am getting bsod these days, and i didnt get a chance to take a picture of the bsod. however i saw a kernel security check failure below.i went to event viewer to have a look and this is what i got:please kindly help with providing a solution. thanks....
  7. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: Please help! Been having BSOD recurring frequently. I have the analyzed minidump file from the crashes today. It is a Kernel Security Check Failure. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially...
  8. Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD on New Build

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD on New Build: Just built a super budget gaming PC, and I'm having occasional "KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE" blue screen of death errors. Interestingly, it hasn't ever happened while gaming, but seems to happen when things like Chrome and Spotify are running. Only really played The Sims 4...
  9. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: Please analyze this for me thank you https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amnc9jXg-jkcasMHT45_Cw-OH5c?e=eGrOCn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-kernel-security-check-failure/cce9b940-dff4-404a-b152-0387385d191d
  10. Bsod: "kernel-security-check-failure"

Bsod: "kernel-security-check-failure": Hello everyone! I've exhausted all of my options and am turning to the knowledgeable people here for some help. Lately, I've noticed a severe dip in performance on my brand new LENOVO Y 50-70. I've also been experiencing BSODs with the same error each time. There's no true...