Windows 10: BSOD, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

Discus and support BSOD, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I've got a blue screen with the error "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" three times in the last two weeks, and it has also happened before.I'm attaching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SantiagoRodriguez C, Jan 14, 2022 at 1:52 PM.

1. BSOD, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

Hi! I've got a blue screen with the error "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" three times in the last two weeks, and it has also happened before.I'm attaching the dump files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au_baZ44Oz0ygZpbU25-Tudhbx9agQ?e=WR1aUbhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Au_baZ44Oz0ygZpcArFdbfwcVqpzzA?e=4IizVahttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Au_baZ44Oz0ygZpdznsCiCovJTcmjA?e=6YoncBSystem info:Asus S400CProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i5-3337U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHzRAM: 8GBWindows 10 Home64bitI have already tried running Windows Memory Diagnostic, with no results.Could anyone help me avoid more crashes in the future? Thanks.Santiago

:)

SantiagoRodriguez C, Jan 14, 2022 at 1:52 PM

2. Frequent Random BSOD, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and INACCESSIBLE_BOOT..

I cleared the host file as mentioned.

I also had a BSOD earlier today (Bugcheck KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR).

Attachment 121313

3. AJacques1 Win User
    BSOD KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

I get a blue screen of death plus the message saying KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, your computer will close and restart. How do I stop this happening, please.

4. Fly13oy Win User

BSOD, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe critical_process_died and volmgrx.sys kernel_data_inpage_error

I just got another BSOD after renaming that driver to .bak. The error was the same as the first time: volmgrx.sys kernel_data_inpage_error. It did not create a dmp file after automatic reboot. And now it is saying I don't have internet access, even though
    the only thing i changed was the wireless drivers.

Thema:

BSOD, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

1. BSOD, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR - Similar Threads - BSOD KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

2. BSOD, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR: Hi! I've got a blue screen with the error "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" three times in the last two weeks, and it has also happened before.I'm attaching the dump...
  3. BSOD, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR: Hi! I've got a blue screen with the error "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" three times in the last two weeks, and it has also happened before.I'm attaching the dump...
  4. BSOD: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR: Hello I have two storage devices as you can see below. [ATTACH] C: is my SSD,D: is my HDD. idk but i think the problem is with the HDD. Minidump files here
  5. BSOD: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

BSOD: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR: Hello I have two storage devices as you can see below. [ATTACH] C: is my SSD,D: is my HDD. idk but i think the problem is with the HDD. Minidump files here
  6. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR... stuck 0%

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR... stuck 0%: Iam using a Windows 10 Pro x64 bit machine, This is a new build and iam experiencing the bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. The Kernel and unexpected store exception errors have seemed to go and iam only experiencing...
  7. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR... stuck 0%

in Windows 10 Support
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR... stuck 0%: Iam using a Windows 10 Pro x64 bit machine, This is a new build and iam experiencing the bsod WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR , KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. The Kernel and unexpected store exception errors have seemed to go and iam only experiencing...
  8. ASUS Zenbook w/ multiple BSoDs KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

ASUS Zenbook w/ multiple BSoDs KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: I have decided to upgrade my SSD to get more storage space in my laptop needed for academic softwares. Went from a SATA SanDisk 256GB to a PCIe Sabrent 2TB. A little overkill. After having trouble modifying the sector size for compatibility, I finally reinstalled Windows 10....
  9. kernel_data_inpage_error BSOD while gaming or just web surfing

kernel_data_inpage_error BSOD while gaming or just web surfing: Good Afternoon I could use some help trouble shooting why my new Acer predator Helios 300 is blue screening or just randomly shutting down. It can be while i am gaming, temps are fine no obvious issues. Its happened while i am trying to post this with nothing running...
  10. Frequent Random BSOD, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and INACCESSIBLE_BOOT..

Frequent Random BSOD, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and INACCESSIBLE_BOOT..: Hi all, I have been getting frequent BSOD over the past 3 months or so, I run "chkdsk /f /r" once or twice a week via the "assist" button boot drive cmd to get it less often. I tried running sfc but it stops halfway, I tried updating it via safe mode but I couldn't....