Windows 10: BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE at random times

Discus and support BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE at random times in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; At completely random times (or so I think so) I get the BSOD with the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. I have updated all my drivers, updated windows,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by damjan21, Jul 10, 2016.

1. damjan21 Win User

BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE at random times

At completely random times (or so I think so) I get the BSOD with the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE.
    I have updated all my drivers, updated windows, reinstalled all my drivers, but still no luck.
    When I use the Driver Verifier Manager to find unsigned drivers I find two files: atikmdag.sys and atikmpag.sys I do not know how to fix that.

I don't know what to do.

:)

damjan21, Jul 10, 2016

2. XBox One controller causes BSODs. Longstanding and widespread issue with no response from MS. Disappointing.

It's been known for a while that the XBox One controller will cause BSOD's with the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error at random, especially if one is using a headset. (in the file xboxgip.sys) It has been reported multiple times by different people, all
    with the same crash and issue, with no response from Microsoft. So, I'm going to post again, and keep posting until they notice.

Here's the minidump: 080316-22984-01.dmp

StrikerTheHedgefox, Jul 10, 2016
  3. Multiple BSOD Problems (maybe caused by Hardware, Driver)

Another BSOD, "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)" caused by csrss.exe.

Added the DMP to the Onedrive Folder.

Abaddon287, Jul 10, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

These files are part of the AMD graphics driver package. I think it would be best to completely uninstall the graphics drivers and then reinstall them using the latest driver package from AMD. Use Display Driver Uninstaller to completely remove everything, then get the latest drivers here.

philc43, Jul 11, 2016
  5. damjan21 Win User
    Alright, did that, will post if it worked or not.

damjan21, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE at random times - Similar Threads - BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE random

2. Random BSODs with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: I recently cloned my windows installation to a new drive and started getting BSODs. I mostly seem to be getting Kernel Security Check FailureI've tried the following:- Making sure all drivers are updated- sfc/ scannow- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth- Check Disc...
  3. Random BSODs with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: I recently cloned my windows installation to a new drive and started getting BSODs. I mostly seem to be getting Kernel Security Check FailureI've tried the following:- Making sure all drivers are updated- sfc/ scannow- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth- Check Disc...
  4. Random BSODs with KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Random KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Hi I am currently getting this random BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE upon checking event viewer I am getting this message The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 (0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff581b0277680, 0xfffff581b02775d8,...
  6. Get kernel_security_check_failure BSOD randomly at shutdown

Get kernel_security_check_failure BSOD randomly at shutdown: Sometimes, when I shutdown the system, I get the BSOD screen with error 139, it then shuts down and reboots. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to it, and it doesn't always do it, nor does there seem to be any bad aftereffects. Any suggestions/ideas? I'm a techie, so don't...
  7. Random BSOD. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Random BSOD. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: I get the BSOD when i watch netflix/youtube, it also happens sometimes when i randomly browse the net. I have removed the graphics card, external hdd and have replaced the ram, motherboard and PSU. Ive ran chk disk and DISM, reinstalled a fresh copy of windows on the hdd...
  8. BSOD at non-specific times, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

BSOD at non-specific times, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139) A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruption could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000003, A LIST_ENTRY has been corrupted (i.e. double...
  9. Random BSODs on surface pro 3, kernel_security_check_failure

Random BSODs on surface pro 3, kernel_security_check_failure: Hi, My Surface Pro 3 has recently started having BSODs (kernel_security_check_failure). They happen with seemingly no reason. The surface is a replacement for a broken one, and has all the same software. I have done research and haven't come up with anything so far. The DM...
  10. BSOD Random crashes KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

BSOD Random crashes KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: This has happened more than 30 times already within 5 hours span. The crash happens at random and I have no idea of knowing when it will happen. Infact, it crashed 3 times while I was trying to post this. This problem has never occurred before upgraded to Windows 10. I...