Windows 10: BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Windows 10

Discus and support BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today I'm getting a series of BSOD's after the installation of drivers for laptop from manufacturer's website. It usually randomly happens when I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lsvet1, Dec 23, 2015.

1. lsvet1 Win User

BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Windows 10

Today I'm getting a series of BSOD's after the installation of drivers for laptop from manufacturer's website. It usually randomly happens when I try to install or uninstall a program.

Please help.

:)

lsvet1, Dec 23, 2015
  2. Sunwan777 Win User

Windows 10 Anniversary Update installation failed after 76% and shown up a blue screen with stopcode : page fault in nonpaged area”.

Hi,

I m sorry to interfere in this thread but i have the same problem.

tried to update windows 10 and i had the same BSOD at 76% KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Its after the second restart during the installation process. Second restart happens at 75% and then goes to 76% followed by BSOD.

would be great to understand the reason behind this BSOD

Sunwan777, Dec 23, 2015
  3. Lucascolz Win User
    Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD in Windows 10

The BSOD happened yesterday, but it isnt the first bsod i encounter. Let's say it happens once in a while, and there is no pattern, i already got a bsod for just oppening the browser.

And i remember now that a got a second BSOD yesterday. A KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD.

Is there a chance that the problem is with my windows 10? Some corrupted files, some problem that happened during the installation, an update that went wrong? For i didn't have those STOP errors back in my windows 7.

Thank you in advance

Lucascolz, Dec 23, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Isvet1,

Please remove ASUS software.

What drivers have you installed?

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Windows 10 [​IMG]

BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Windows 10 [​IMG]

5. lsvet1 Win User
    I have installed all the software and drivers for Windows 10 64bit for this laptop listed here X751LB | Notebooks | ASUS Global

I have also updated System specs.

Do you mean that I really have to uninstall every single driver and program downloaded from there ?

lsvet1, Dec 23, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    No, I wanted to know what drivers you had installed before the crashes.

Most important is to remove the ASUS software, because it is known for causing bluescreens.

7. lsvet1 Win User
    The nVidia drivers (v361.43) were the problem. Rolling them back to v359.06 solved it.

lsvet1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure

2. Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11: Over the past few months my computer running on Windows 11 has been running into two different BSOD's, kernel security check failure and irql not less or equal, have attempted to solve this through updating drivers, windows, verifying game files, etc. Have compiled last 3...
  3. Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11: Over the past few months my computer running on Windows 11 has been running into two different BSOD's, kernel security check failure and irql not less or equal, have attempted to solve this through updating drivers, windows, verifying game files, etc. Have compiled last 3...
  4. Getting BSOD Error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD Error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure: I am using a Laptop Zephyrus G15 GA503RW added my own 16gb stick for a total of 24gb ram and a 2tb SSD and everytime I unplug and go on battery, I bluescreen after around 5 mins or so with the error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. This BsOD error ONLY HAPPENS ON BATTERY. It...
  5. Getting BSOD Error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure

Getting BSOD Error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure: I am using a Laptop Zephyrus G15 GA503RW added my own 16gb stick for a total of 24gb ram and a 2tb SSD and everytime I unplug and go on battery, I bluescreen after around 5 mins or so with the error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. This BsOD error ONLY HAPPENS ON BATTERY. It...
  6. BSOD kernel_security_check_failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD kernel_security_check_failure: Hi, my computer recently BSOD'd from nowhere with the error "kernel_security_check_failure".I ran windbg on the dump file. This is the result of using analyze -v: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. BSOD kernel_security_check_failure

BSOD kernel_security_check_failure: Hi, my computer recently BSOD'd from nowhere with the error "kernel_security_check_failure".I ran windbg on the dump file. This is the result of using analyze -v: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  8. BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Left my PC for a bit and when I came back it had rebooted. Digging through the logs showed an error had occurred. I have made no changes to the hardware or drivers of my PC recently, so I was wondering what could have caused the issue in order to prevent it from happening in...
  9. BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Left my PC for a bit and when I came back it had rebooted. Digging through the logs showed an error had occurred. I have made no changes to the hardware or drivers of my PC recently, so I was wondering what could have caused the issue in order to prevent it from happening in...
  10. BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging