Windows 10: BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys ERROR MESSAGE

Discus and support BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys ERROR MESSAGE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been experiencing random crashes on my computer over the last couple of weeks, I believe it has something to do with my graphics card drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MSAU, Nov 16, 2016.

1. MSAU Win User

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys ERROR MESSAGE

I've been experiencing random crashes on my computer over the last couple of weeks, I believe it has something to do with my graphics card drivers (igdkmd64.sys) but the update/rollback attempts didn't help nor did completely uninstalling and reinstalling the newest drivers. I've also updated my BIOS to the latest version and that too hasn't solved the issue.

Any advice you guys could give me would be fantastic!

Apologies in advance if I've done something incorrectly in posting my log information.

P.S I've also run a check disk command in command prompt and I've run a Windows Memory Diagnostic and both have shown no problems.

Also, I have a Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M both running in my device manager, is that something that is known to cause problems when running together?

:)

2. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on igdkmd64.sys

My computer keeps giving me the blue screen of death and giving me error code

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on igdkmd64.sys

How can this be fixed?

JordanLees1, Nov 16, 2016
  3. BSOD - System service Exception on shut down and GPU crashes

Ive just done this, hopefully it works. Now on the memorydump are there any errors regarding the BSOD igdkmd64.sys?

Sheittanis, Nov 16, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

The latest dump indicates problems with
    Code: ffff9c00`7963b588 fffff80b`16ca0000*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Netwtw04.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Netwtw04.sys Netwtw04+0x70000[/quote] This belongs to Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265. Your is dated 2/26/2016. I know Dell has a newer one but I don't see one for ASUS. Might check and see if you can find a newer one.

Code: ffff9c00`7963ba28 fffff80b`1735a870*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for wdiwifi.sys wdiwifi!Wdi_NdisMIndicateStatusEx+0x13ee0[/quote] This is a Microsoft driver and not likely to be the cause. It's WiFi related so again sort of points to the Intel WiFi.

Dump also indicates a problem with igdkmd64.sys.
    Code: BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000094, fffff80b154c3fc1, 0, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys Probably caused by : igdkmd64.sys ( igdkmd64+2c3fc1 )[/quote] This belongs to your Intel(R) HD Graphics 530. The one you have is dated Thu Oct 1 14:35:51 2015. I don't see a newer one on the ASUS web site for this either. You could try the Intel; site and see if a newer one is available.

Ztruker, Nov 18, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys ERROR MESSAGE - Similar Threads - BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64

2. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOTHANDELD BSOD with igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOTHANDELD BSOD with igdkmd64.sys: I keep crashing and getting the blue screen of death, I have looked at endless forum posts about the same issues but none of the methods have solved the problem.I understand it has to do with the intel graphics driver and I am using a Surface Studio Laptop with the nvidia...
  3. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOTHANDELD BSOD with igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOTHANDELD BSOD with igdkmd64.sys: I keep crashing and getting the blue screen of death, I have looked at endless forum posts about the same issues but none of the methods have solved the problem. I understand it has to do with the intel graphics driver and I am using a Surface Studio Laptop with the nvidia...
  4. BSOD - Video_Tdr_Failure : igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Video_Tdr_Failure : igdkmd64.sys: Hi! I have been facing this "Video TDR Failure" in windows 10 on my MI Notebook 14 Horizon Edition.When I install the latest intel graphic driver switching from Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. It shows a yellow exclamation mark and in the properties, it shows "Windows has...
  5. BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3): Hello, please help me to solve this problem. DM Log Collector below 74093
  6. BSOD browsing on chrome - KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (igdkmd64.sys)

BSOD browsing on chrome - KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (igdkmd64.sys): Hi all. I had a previous problem which was different to this current one that just occurred, before it wouldn't boot sometimes or able to wake from sleep and get BSODs, my laptop has been working for last few months after a complete clean re-install of Windows 10 but now i...
  7. BSOD while gaming VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys)

BSOD while gaming VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys): I've been getting BSODs regularly while gaming since I upgraded to Windows 10. The error is VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys). I'm using Intel HD 4600 integrated graphics chipset and I've already updated the drivers to the latest from the Intel site. Searching around the...
  8. BSODs and hangs to do with igdkmd64.sys

BSODs and hangs to do with igdkmd64.sys: Hi, I've recently been struggling with hangs on my laptop. Using driver verifier as a guide, I disabled Intel Smart Connect (uninstalled and blocked updates) and uninstalled Realtek High Definition Audio (downgraded to the default Microsoft driver). I have also rolled back...
  9. BSOD : VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys)

BSOD : VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys): Hi there. I have a BSOD screen when I play a game 20-30 minutes . The error is : VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys). Before installing W10 i could play games as Counter-Strike : Global Offensive, Minecraft and League of Legends at their full power without interrupting. And...
  10. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kmode_exception_not_handled igdkmd64.sys