Windows 10: BSOD Kmode_exception_not_handled netio.sys

Discus and support BSOD Kmode_exception_not_handled netio.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, windows ten crashes once a day after the last major update, the BSOD indicates: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Everything I've looked at so far has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alexqndr, Dec 18, 2015.

1. alexqndr Win User

BSOD Kmode_exception_not_handled netio.sys

Hi, windows ten crashes once a day after the last major update, the BSOD indicates: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Everything I've looked at so far has indicated driver errors but I can't work out which ones. I'm at a loss I hope someone can advise me of what the dump files mean and help me out.

Here are some specs: Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz RAM: 32,0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 999MHz (9-11-11-31) Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Z97-DELUXE (SOCKET 1150)
    Graphics: 3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti (EVGA)

Attached to the post you can find the dump files.
    Thanks.

:)

alexqndr, Dec 18, 2015

2. Windows 10 - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED netio.sys BSOD

These crashes were related to memory corruption (probably caused by a driver).

Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem. Please run verifier first. You do not need to run memtest yet unless verifier does not find the cause, or you want to.

If you are over-clocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
    In other words STOP!!! If you do not know what this means you probably are not

1-Driver verifier (for complete directions see our wiki here)

2-Memtest. (You can read more about running memtest here)

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Dec 18, 2015
  3. Windows 10 - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED netio.sys BSOD

So after I had updated Windows I decided to play a game and after aprox. 10-15 minutes, I got a "kmode_exception_not_handled" BSOD.

So I let it restart and do its thing. Later I get a different BSOD (which I can't remember.) Then the same day I get "kmode_exception_not_handled" BSOD again.

I wait for it to do its thing again and then after it's done I update drivers and such. It works fine for the next couple of days.

But today when I had just started the computer and was just was about to type in my pincode, it gave me "kmode_exception_not_handled" BSOD.

I honestly don't know what to do anymore so I'll just upload the .dmp and hope that someone can figure this out.

Here is the .dmp file.

iGet2ManyBSODs, Dec 18, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Please uninstall Bitdefender, use Windows Defender as alternative and let me know how it goes *Smile
    Uninstall Bitdefender
    Code: ffffd000`20938668 fffff800`890471c8Unable to load image \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender Firewall\bdfwfpf.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bdfwfpf.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bdfwfpf.sys bdfwfpf+0x71c8[/quote]

5. alexqndr Win User
    [/quote] I've disabled BitDefender Firewall and the BSOD seems to be resolved.
    Thank you very much!

alexqndr, Dec 19, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    You're welcome *Smile

Let me know in case the bluescreens returns.

7. I HAVE THE SAME ERROR FOLLOWED BY (win32kfull.sys). Any thoughts?

leathrpaws, Mar 8, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Read How to upload files and create a new thread, a different driver = a different problem.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Kmode_exception_not_handled netio.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD Kmode_exception_not_handled netio

2. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe & Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe & Wdf01000.sys: This is from a Windows 7 x64 computer. Here is the minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnfbyCD08-hshFE2-MCxFx-on8Tn?e=a4B5q0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kmodeexceptionnothandled-ntoskrnlexe-wdf01000sys/de7e5419-9e26-4c34-a906-faba0082260d
  3. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe & Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe & Wdf01000.sys: This is from a Windows 7 x64 computer. Here is the minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnfbyCD08-hshFE2-MCxFx-on8Tn?e=a4B5q0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kmodeexceptionnothandled-ntoskrnlexe-wdf01000sys/de7e5419-9e26-4c34-a906-faba0082260d
  4. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello everyone, i just switched to AMD and fresh installed windows on my PC but since then my PC keeps crashing whenever I try to stream with the errors like KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED or SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED I haven't overclocked anything. Running everything...
  5. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  6. BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD - kmode_exception_not_handled: I am experiencing repeated BSOD errors with the stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and it says that dxgmms2.sys is what failed. I have attached a zip file from the log collector via instruction on this forum. DESKTOP-08U62TS-(2020-06-03_10-48-12).zip I hope I uploaded...
  7. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Ah yes, the blue screen of death. The last time I saw this beast was when i accidentally updated my BIOS. Very nasty. I don't know when it started. Basically, around 7 minutes after the computer turns on and I login in, regardless of what i'm doing, the blue screen pops. Not...
  8. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED-> e1r68x64.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED-> e1r68x64.sys: Hi, every now and then my PC suddenly freezes video and audio output and then proceeds to the Blueescreen Window the Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and reason: e1r68x64.sys. After some research i found out that it has something to do with the intel network adapter. I...
  9. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys ERROR MESSAGE

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys ERROR MESSAGE: I've been experiencing random crashes on my computer over the last couple of weeks, I believe it has something to do with my graphics card drivers (igdkmd64.sys) but the update/rollback attempts didn't help nor did completely uninstalling and reinstalling the newest drivers....
  10. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys)

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys): Got a blue screen while using discord, here's the attachment 102937