Windows 10: BSOD - Lenovo Yoga 11e - going to tablet mode

Discus and support BSOD - Lenovo Yoga 11e - going to tablet mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I work for an IT department at a company rolling out 150+ of these devices. We've had complaints of BSOD when flipping the laptop around to tablet mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dhoge88, Oct 19, 2016.

1. dhoge88 Win User

BSOD - Lenovo Yoga 11e - going to tablet mode

I work for an IT department at a company rolling out 150+ of these devices. We've had complaints of BSOD when flipping the laptop around to tablet mode in Windows 10 Pro.

:)

dhoge88, Oct 19, 2016

2. keeping display on in tablet mode

I use my Windows machine (Lenovo Yoga) in tablet mode during meetings and while giving talks. I don't want the display to go dark while in tablet mode. Is there a setting to achieve that outcome? Many thanks.

JonathanBerman1, Oct 19, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Oct 19, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi dhoge88,

Welcome to the 10forums and apologies for the delay.

Do you still need help?

5. I'm also having this issue. Did anyone find a solution?

rschnmn0909, Oct 30, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    @How to upload files and create a new thread for your issue to get the attention required for your issue.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD - Lenovo Yoga 11e - going to tablet mode - Similar Threads - BSOD Lenovo Yoga

2. Lenovo Yoga windows 8.1 "Tablet Driver not running"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Yoga windows 8.1 "Tablet Driver not running": Lenovo Yoga windows 8.1 does not boot up. Getting "Tablet Driver. The tablet driver is not running OK". Also message:Failure to display security and shut down options. The sign-in process couldn’t display security and sign-in options when Ctrl+Alt+Delete was pressed. If...
  3. Lenovo Yoga windows 8.1 "Tablet Driver not running"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Yoga windows 8.1 "Tablet Driver not running": Lenovo Yoga windows 8.1 does not boot up. Getting "Tablet Driver. The tablet driver is not running OK". Also message:Failure to display security and shut down options. The sign-in process couldn’t display security and sign-in options when Ctrl+Alt+Delete was pressed. If...
  4. Yoga 11e lenovo thinkpad external drive not reading discs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yoga 11e lenovo thinkpad external drive not reading discs: I have tried using different apps/programs and used driver on different computers. It works on other computers and no apps help the issue. I have uninstalled/updated drivers, edited power settings and done everything else I've seen online. Nothing has helped at all. My...
  5. lenovo yoga 720-15, touch screen not working in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lenovo yoga 720-15, touch screen not working in tablet mode: touch screen doesn't work in tablet mode...help tnks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-yoga-720-15-touch-screen-not-working-in/bdac6436-85af-4996-9a43-d278c6c30c27
  6. Lenovo Yoga 11e Microphone not working with Windows 20H2 build

Lenovo Yoga 11e Microphone not working with Windows 20H2 build: I thought it worth mentioning that there are a number of suggestions out there to solve microphone issues with the Lenovo Yoga 11e but the fix appears to be something that could be used for other challenges experienced with other laptops with the latest Windows 20H2 build for...
  7. Lenovo Yoga 11e Microphone not working with latest Windows 20H2 build

Lenovo Yoga 11e Microphone not working with latest Windows 20H2 build: I thought it worth mentioning that there are a number of suggestions out there to solve microphone issues with the Lenovo Yoga 11e but the fix appears to be something that could be used for other challenges experienced with other laptops with the latest Windows 20H2 build for...
  8. BSOD on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, I've got a BSOD with two different error messages: Unexpected_Store_Exception, and Critical Process Died. I downloaded the diagnostic tool and the compressed file is attached. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.
  9. WIN10 BSOD on lenovo yoga 920

WIN10 BSOD on lenovo yoga 920: hello all, When my notebook gets off sleep mode, it, almost every times, crashes. It then generates a minidump file. this is the summary from the crash DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE caused by driver : WUDFRd.sys caused by address : WUDFRd.sys+fbf4 crash address :...
  10. BSOD - Lenovo Yoga 3 11

BSOD - Lenovo Yoga 3 11: Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and hope you guys can help me. I constantly get blue screens on my Lenovo Yoga laptop. It started about half a year ago and I tried everything but nothing seems to work. I just recently reinstalled Windows 10 and after getting a BSOD again,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yoga 11e tablet mode

2. lenovo yoga blue screen tablet mode

3. stop keyboard from working tablet mode lenovo yoga 11e

4. keyboard not working in computer mode yoga11e,
  5. lenovo yoga 11e tablet mode to window mode