Windows 10: BSOD - Lenovo Yoga 3 11

Discus and support BSOD - Lenovo Yoga 3 11 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and hope you guys can help me. I constantly get blue screens on my Lenovo Yoga laptop. It started about half a year... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gurkengraeber, Jun 21, 2018.

1. BSOD - Lenovo Yoga 3 11

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and hope you guys can help me. I constantly get blue screens on my Lenovo Yoga laptop. It started about half a year ago and I tried everything but nothing seems to work. I just recently reinstalled Windows 10 and after getting a BSOD again, I created a second partition and installed Windows 8 on it. It worked good in the beginning but after a couple days I got blue screens too. Now I'm on Windows 10 again get a BSOD very irregular every 10 minutes to 2...

BSOD - Lenovo Yoga 3 11

Gurkengraeber, Jun 21, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Lenovo Launches Yoga 11S Convertible

Lenovo announced that customers can place orders for the IdeaPad Yoga 11S beginning today on www.lenovo.com or pre-order on www.bestbuy.com. The acclaimed 360° flip and fold Yoga 11S premiered in January at the International Consumer Electronics Show, following its popular predecessor, the IdeaPad Yoga 13.

Sized well for mobility in a thin, 11.6-inch design, the Yoga 11S Ultrabook convertible comes with choices of a powerful third generation Core i3, i5 or i7 Intel processor giving consumers the ability to create high-performance content and presentations and seamless graphics that make it a great entertainment device.

BSOD - Lenovo Yoga 3 11 WW_Yoga_Colour_Tent_Layout_Consumer_Yoga_11S_and_Yoga_13_JPG_18.4.13_highres_thm.jpg

Yoga in Four Modes
    Yoga converts into four special modes to fit the changing ways people are using technology. It offers a new way to experience mobile computing, letting people define which mode works best for them in their environments, from the park and the coffee shop to in transit, at home or at the office.

For example, users can watch movies like never before by putting Yoga in tent mode while enjoying the convertible's rich Dolby Home Theatre audio. They can convert Yoga into stand mode for a different environment; good for things like swiping through family photos using the high definition IPS screen's 10-finger multitouch support. Yoga even supports hand gestures so consumers can just wave their hand in front of the webcam to instantly advance photos, videos and other content.

In tablet mode, Yoga makes exploring Windows 8 apps fun and up close with its 11-inch touchscreen. And in laptop mode, Yoga offers a great typing experience with its comfortable and responsive keyboard. Additionally, the Yoga 11S has a soft-touch exterior and comes in attractive Silver Grey and Clementine Orange colors.

"Consumers around the world loved our first Yoga for its unique flip and fold and multi-mode design," said Jay Parker, president, Lenovo, North America. "We're continuing to develop the Yoga franchise with the new Yoga 11s, and due to Yoga's popularity already, we've created a pre-sale program so customers can get their hands on one before it even hits the shelves."

"The IdeaPad Yoga 11S is a great example of the commitment Lenovo is making to continued innovation with Windows," said Jordan Chrysafidis, vice president, Worldwide OEM Marketing, Microsoft Corp. "The commitment is evident in its beautiful hardware designs that exhibit flexibility, mobility and extended battery life; combining that with the new touch capabilities of Windows 8 provides an experience that is sure to delight customers."

"Lenovo continues to deliver on its reputation for innovative Ultrabook designs and experiences that people are hungry for with the new IdeaPad Yoga 11S," said Navin Shenoy, vice president and general manager of Intel's Mobile Client Platforms. "We created our new line of low power 3rd gen Core processors for products like Yoga, to give people a full PC experience in thinner and lighter convertible designs."

Pricing and Availability
    Beginning today, customers can place orders on www.lenovo.com and www.bestbuy.com. Models will be available in Best Buy stores starting on June 23. Multiple configurations will be available with suggested list price starting at $799.99

btarunr, Jun 21, 2018
  3. Lenovo Yoga 3 11 Windows 10 Tablet Mode Problems

I had similar issues too but I now have my Yoga 3 11 working fine. Sorry its not that simple but this is roughly the procedure I went through:

• I did a full reset of Windows 10 (Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Restart now (in advanced startup) > Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Remove everything).
      YOU MUST BACKUP EVERYTHING and save all your settings and bookmarks etc as this will remove everything from your computer. You will need to reinstall any apps and programs afterwards. This cleared up a lot of the glitches that occurred after
      the upgrade and helped a lot on all of my Windows 10 machines and although it takes a few hours it is well worth the effort.
    • After resetting install all Windows 10 drivers for the Lenovo 1170 (which is the Yoga 3 11) at the Lenovo driver website

http://support.lenovo.com/au/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/yoga-series/yoga-3-1170
      . The most important one which fixes the screen rotation problem is the ITE sensor firmware update but the other one is the touchpad driver which fixes the soft keyboard
      issues. You should also install the firmware update (which is for Windows 8.1 64 bit but installs in Windows 10) as well as Harmony which also says it is for Windows 8.1 but installs in Windows 10. Harmony made my system automatically switch between tablet
      mode and desktop mode. I suggest that you install all of the Windows 10 drivers and cross check against device manager to make sure that you are installing the right driver.
    • I also remember that I installed Lenovo settings through the app store and it went on to redirect me to the Lenovo website to install further required software. I can't remember if it 100% required but it does no harm so I would recommend it. It may need
      to be done before installing Harmony.
    After all this everything should work okay except I have noticed when it is in tablet mode when you start your computer you need to open the Yoga 3 11 into the laptop position to type your password or pin number as the soft keyboard displays quickly then
    disappears. Also some programs do not automatically bring up the keyboard so I recommend in tablet mode long pressing the tablet mode task bar and selecting "show touch keyboard button".

I hope this helps.

StevenBickle, Jun 21, 2018
  4. jioge Win User

BSOD - Lenovo Yoga 3 11

New Lenovo Ultra Slim YOGA 3 Pro Adapts to Users

The Yoga 3 is so sweet, I can't wait to get my hands on one.

I'd get the Yoga 3 Pro from the Lenovo website, but that’s just because they always have the best prices.

Yoga 3 -> CJ Affiliate

I made that link to automatically apply coupon codes to the Lenovo website so you get the best deal possible on your Yoga 3

jioge, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

BSOD - Lenovo Yoga 3 11

1. BSOD - Lenovo Yoga 3 11 - Similar Threads - BSOD Lenovo Yoga

2. Lenovo Yoga 3 and Windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Yoga 3 and Windows 10 20H2: Dear Folks, sorry if this has already been solved on another post, but my Lenovo will not work properly anymore no touch screen, no SD card, no USBs, certainly because of Windows 10 20H2I had been refusing and/or reversing the update for months, but now I am stuck with a June...
  3. Lenovo Yoga 3 14 problem with 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Yoga 3 14 problem with 20H2 update: When updating Windows 10 to version 20H2 the process stops at 61% and ... nothing else happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-yoga-3-14-problem-with-20h2-update/35f03f27-76c4-41fa-b77c-51b3bd017dbe
  4. Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have an admittedly older Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro laptop that has been working great until I upgraded to Windows 10 20H1 last year when it seemed to start randomly blue screening. In December I upgraded to 20H2 and the problem continued. Blue Screen View always shows caused by...
  5. Bsod for lenovo yoga 510 after update

Bsod for lenovo yoga 510 after update: I have a the lenovo yoga 510 and the problem is after i updated it i came the next day wanting to use it but when u turn it on its gives the lenovo logo first then it gives me the bsod and it automatically gives me the same start up screen with the lenovo logo and under it...
  6. Lenovo Yoga webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Yoga webcam: I am at a loss!....Webcam will not turn on lenovo yoga......Been through security software, lenovo software and microsoft drivers etc plus the obvious toggle button. Any ideas would be welcome before the machine goes through the window!!!!! :-......I wonder if an update has...
  7. synaptics touchpad not working on lenovo yoga 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    synaptics touchpad not working on lenovo yoga 3: I have this problem with my lenovo's yoga 3 pro touchpad that stops working, if i go to device manager there's a I2C HID device with a yellow warning sign, it says device cannot start code 10, when i try to disable device, end then reenable it sometimes it comes back to work...
  8. BSOD on Lenovo Yoga

BSOD on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, I've got a BSOD with two different error messages: Unexpected_Store_Exception, and Critical Process Died. I downloaded the diagnostic tool and the compressed file is attached. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.
  9. WIN10 BSOD on lenovo yoga 920

WIN10 BSOD on lenovo yoga 920: hello all, When my notebook gets off sleep mode, it, almost every times, crashes. It then generates a minidump file. this is the summary from the crash DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE caused by driver : WUDFRd.sys caused by address : WUDFRd.sys+fbf4 crash address :...
  10. BSOD Error, anytime, running a program or not Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro 1370

BSOD Error, anytime, running a program or not Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro 1370: I get this BSOD about 2-3 times a day when I am running a program or just have a desktop. I deleted the Intel screen driver and it automatically reloaded, deleted the Broadcom Wifi driver, and it automatically reloaded, no change. I have been using Windows Defender and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo yoga 3 multiple bluescreen different errors