Windows 10: BSOD -Lenovo Z41-70,THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER dxgkrnl.sys

Discus and support BSOD -Lenovo Z41-70,THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER dxgkrnl.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey all, I got two Lenovo Z41-70 with the same BSOD, one is Core I7 and the other is I5 Both got the same GPU -AMD R7 M360 What i'have tested already:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by msti, Jun 23, 2018.

1. msti Win User

BSOD -Lenovo Z41-70,THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER dxgkrnl.sys

Hey all,
    I got two Lenovo Z41-70 with the same BSOD, one is Core I7 and the other is I5
    Both got the same GPU -AMD R7 M360
    What i'have tested already:
    *HDD check with Mhdd -ok the other laptop is with an new SSD..
    *running Memtest UEFI version (7 something, the latest) - ok
    *Clean install both of them
    *both running the latest Windows 10 64bit avaiable (genuine)
    *Temperatures are all good (in the i5 I clean and replaced the thermal compound)
    i thinking that it's something with the GPU\GPU driver, in bluescreenview it says that it coused by this driver dxgkrnl.sys

after i cleaned install it i almost install nothing, just update (windows update), after that i install BurnInTest a lot of time, I didn't got any BSOD, than, I downloaded from Lenovo website the :Intel MEI driver and chipset driver and- the AMD driver..
    I installed them, then when tried to install the AMD driver I got an error saying:
    "Application install: install package failure" and it closes the setup, I restarted the pc and tried when I restarted the pc I got the BSOD again (first time after clean install)
    Please help me
    Thanks!*Shock

:)

2. VrushabhJambhulkar, Jun 24, 2018
  3. nicholasM Win User
    Lenovo Y50-70: recurring MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

Hello everyone! *Smile I’ve been experiencing daily recurring BSOD for quite some time now and no matter what I’ve tried in order to resolve the issue, I’ve not been able to track down the root cause of the problem. Those BSOD are almost always due to memory corruption (bugcheck code: 0x1A) and the crash takes place in the Windows kernel (ntoskrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe).

Let me get in details:

• I own a Lenovo Y50- 70 non-touch laptop (1080p, w/ GTX 860M).
    • I am currently running Windows 10 Pro x64; that’s a fresh installation.
    • I have updated my BIOS to the latest version available.
    • I’ve installed all the latest drivers, which are listed on the Lenovo website; I’ve hidden every single (generic) driver, that Windows Update keeps forcing me to install.
    • I have formatted my drive (and reinstalled Windows) way too many times; a virus causing these BSOD is highly unlikely.
    • I do have tested my RAM modules with MemTest86 (8 passes, several times- will rerun it tonight) and Windows Memory Diagnostic tool; both found no errors at all.
    • I’ve enabled Driver Verified; an archive (.7z) containing five minidumps and their corresponding complete memory dumps can be downloaded here [Dropbox link].
    I am looking forward for your help. Thanks for your time!

nicholasM, Jun 24, 2018
  4. BSOD -Lenovo Z41-70,THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER dxgkrnl.sys

How to set boot priority sequence permanently on Lenovo G 50 70

My laptop is running on Window10 efficiently. Sometimes in order to check the DVDs and USBs bootability of newly created OS or Recovery Disk etc I have to select the relative option in the the bios. But on Lenovo G 50 70 the selected option is not permanent. You have to select boot priority option repeatedly for each and every USB/DVD that I want to check. Can i set these option permanently like:-
    1st priority USB
    2nd priority DVD
    3rd priority HDD
    4th priority Network IPV4
    5th priority Network IPV6

If possible please help me step by step.
    There is a novo key to access the bios in Lenovo Laptop G 50 70.
    Thanks in advance
    aria

Ashok Kumar Bag, Jun 24, 2018
Thema:

BSOD -Lenovo Z41-70,THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER dxgkrnl.sys

1. BSOD -Lenovo Z41-70,THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER dxgkrnl.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD Lenovo Z41

2. Lenovo U31-70: Sporadic BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo U31-70: Sporadic BSODs: Hi everyone, ever since upgrading the RAM and the SSHD of my Lenovo U31-70 from its default 4GB to 8GB two years ago, I have been getting BSODs (with different error codes) every now and then. Sometimes they occur once or twice a month, other times they happen twice a day....
  3. BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER: Lately, I have been getting the Thread Stuck in Device Driver BSOD error when I try to play games or watch videos on my PC. It will never happen when I am using things like zoom or a web browser that is not playing videos. I have tried everything to fix this including...
  4. THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD: Well, Since I got this PC last year i had the same BSOD over and over again, there was a time i fixed it temporarily* but instead of BSOD I got freezes - while playing games, watching or even just opening Google Chrome ended up making my PC Freeze/BSOD. After a while i'm...
  5. Iconsistent THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD

Iconsistent THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD: The Problem: I have an Acer Aspire A515-41G-13U1 an awful laptop that I bought a little over a year ago. It's always had problems with blue screens from removing the charger cable to just playing a game and I have never managed to solve them, not even after sending it to...
  6. Bsod - thread_stuck_in_device_driver

Bsod - thread_stuck_in_device_driver: It's been a while since I've posted to the forums, where fortunately I haven't had issues with my old build. Unfortunately, on this Ryzen 5 build (Windows 10, Version 1909, OS Build 18363.752), we've been getting a lot of Windows 10 freezing, along with too many too count...
  7. Frequent BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

Frequent BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER: More details in the zip, but here's the summary of the situation. I bought this Asus TUF FX505DT gaming laptop about 2 weeks ago and ever since then I experienced frequent BSOD mainly THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER. My previous laptop intel + nvidia pair never had BSOD like...
  8. Thread_stuck_in_device_driver bsod

Thread_stuck_in_device_driver bsod: Hi. I got this THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD and it happens at least twice a month. I ran the BlueScreenView application and it shows: [img] Dump file is also attached. I'm running not the latest AMD drivers for a reason. The latest drivers remove support from AMD...
  9. BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER 0x100000ea

BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER 0x100000ea: I was away from the pc having dinner came back and noticed pc had rebooted itself before i left the pc to have dinner I had edge browser open with a few tabs running and toview app running for the tv I believe I had a update installed Security Update for Adobe Flash Player...
  10. BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER error

BSOD THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER error: Hi there, I've a problem when playing games or attempting to update my processor, at the moment when I try to update to amd Catalyst Software Suite 15.7.1 I get the BSOD in the title. I've run sfc/scannow multiple times and it's showed no errors and also Dism /Online /...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo laptop thread stuck in device

2. dxgkrnl.sys.7z file

3. dxgkrnl.sys not loading windows 10