Windows 10: BSOD Loop restart.

Discus and support BSOD Loop restart. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been experiencing startup issues with my PC since last night. I go to startup and startup freezes. It seems that something is either stuck or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dj3Dub, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Dj3Dub Win User

BSOD Loop restart.

I've been experiencing startup issues with my PC since last night. I go to startup and startup freezes. It seems that something is either stuck or freezing up on loading. Since it doesn't fully boot up, I have been hitting the reset button or holding the power button. It appears that this has made the problem worse. I went to startup this morning and am getting the same thing. Did the same steps of hitting reset and or holding the power button to shutdown. After this I am getting BSOD that keeps restarting and BSOD in a loop. The next boot loaded with repair options. I attempted to do startup repair and have been unsuccessful. How to get out of BSOD restart loop? Thanks!

Attachment 34523

:)

Dj3Dub, Aug 27, 2015

2. Random BSOD in Windows 10

Hello again,

I remove Driver Verifier and do a restart - no BSOD. Done that several times - no problems.

Activate Driver Verifier and again it goes in a restart loop. After 3rd restart appears "Automatic System Repair" and from there I choose "Start-up Repair" again. If I choose something else from this menu, the restart-loop reappear.

No BSODs, no minidumps.

Don't know if it's good or bad. Any suggestions?

Valdi Vladimiroff, Aug 27, 2015
  3. Critical_Process_Died

After using my PC for a few hours today, I'm not getting any BSODs but the audio in certain games seems to be stuttering and looping once in a while which is what it used to do before a BSOD.

EDIT: My computer just crashed with a looping sound but no BSOD. The screen just went black and said "Cable not connected" and then it automatically restarted. How can I fix this?

JimmyJosser, Aug 27, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD Loop restart.

Hi Dj3dub,

I'm very sorry for the delay, there aren't many people in this section.
    Are you still requiring help?
    If so, please use the tool again and upload a new zip file.

5. Dj3Dub Win User
    If I had to bet, I'm guessing the AMD driver is the culprit behind this crash as well. As I mentioned in my other post, before the crash I noticed an update was pushed via Windows Update; after that is when all the driver crashes seem to have happened. Since I updated the AMD driver for the gpu on my laptop all has been fine. I'm sure its the same driver thats crashing on my desktop here. Thank you for your support!

Dj3Dub, Sep 1, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    You're welcome *Smile
    Don't forget to either check the windows updates history regularly or disable driver updates via windows updates.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Loop restart.

1. BSOD Loop restart. - Similar Threads - BSOD Loop restart

2. BSOD chain into restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD chain into restart loop: I built my pc a few months ago & haven’t really had any issues up until like last week. Just now it got really bad, I’m getting BSOD after BSOD and it’s always the same four errors:...
  3. BSOD chain into restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD chain into restart loop: I built my pc a few months ago & haven’t really had any issues up until like last week. Just now it got really bad, I’m getting BSOD after BSOD and it’s always the same four errors:...
  4. Restarting loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restarting loop: Hello, I have a problem with my PC because yesterday I thought it would be a good idea to clean my PC for everything so I did it.Now its cleaned but now it is where the problem starts.When I try to set the PC up with the language and timezone etc. it starts loading but then...
  5. BSOD RESTART LOOP CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD RESTART LOOP CRITICAL PROCESS DIED: i cant get out of bsod and it dint want me to enter window, im just stock at blue screen of death, how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-restart-loop-critical-process-died/9f7245a6-655a-46f7-9fa0-c6638e6fbdd8
  6. Pc restarting loop, bsod, restarts entire pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc restarting loop, bsod, restarts entire pc: My pc has been running fine no issues I wanted to do a fresh install of windows on my 120gb ssd so I downloaded the medial tool on a usb formatted my 120 and went to install windows. First off every time I boot via usb my screen goes haywire and shows like weird artifact like...
  7. BSOD with sad face and restarting loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD with sad face and restarting loop: I purchased ACER laptop model Aspire A515-54 with windows10 as a gift for my son and told me that he installed a software recently. When the laptop restarted, BSOD appeared and tried the to recover windows using restore back up option. Just the same screen and did the factory...
  8. BSOD Critical Service Failure - Restart Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Critical Service Failure - Restart Loop: Hi everyone. I just turned on my computer this morning and got the bsod. I've surfed on different threads to try and solve my problem but nothing worked: - System restore - On the first attempt i got an error saying that windows could not find a file from the services...
  9. Kaspersky update leading to BSOD restart loop?

Kaspersky update leading to BSOD restart loop?: Greetings, I have had no recent BSOD issues with this Toshiba Satellite L855 whatsoever, until yesterday. I updated my Kaspersky Internet Security after obtaining a license, so it was the newest version of Kaspersky installed after about eight months of not using...
  10. BSOD and restart loop

BSOD and restart loop: Hi I have been getting random BSOD with all different kinds of messages (tcpsp.sis missing or contains errors, irql_not_less_or_equal, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) The PC is custom built by myself and I have tried many things to try to find out what the issue is ( cleared...