Windows 10: BSOD Memory Management and now I only have a blank page with no option

Discus and support BSOD Memory Management and now I only have a blank page with no option in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had several BSOD before and after a restart everything was ok but this time It gave me memory management error and then my windows don't come up,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lnaz828, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Lnaz828 Win User

BSOD Memory Management and now I only have a blank page with no option

I've had several BSOD before and after a restart everything was ok but this time It gave me memory management error and then my windows don't come up, it just gives me a black page with no option and I just can turn it off by pressing power ,my pc is vio and it was windows 7,last year I upgraded it to windows 10 and I didn't install anything recently,I don't know why this happened

:)

Lnaz828, Jul 18, 2016
  2. Sinewx Win User

Killer Wireless network causing bsod, can't uninstall (Killer Wireless n1102)

Recently upgraded to windows 10. first bsod fwpckw.sys occured when manager wanted to run a speed test and I let it. I restarted and tried to go on, but bsod(driver_irql, memory exception, memoryexecute_nomemory) started happening intermittently.

Tried uninstalling wireless manager software and install new version. Bsod. Tried uninstalling in safe mode. bsod. Took several BSODs to even get into safe mode, for a period restarting comp led to bsod.

uninstalled driver and tried to uninstall manager bsod. Now I don't even have access to internet on the laptop. No new drivers for windows 10 available, only a the manager suite.

What do?

Sinewx, Jul 18, 2016
  3. BSOD

I have been stuck in the loop of BSOD with different stop codes appearing at different times such as PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA and MEMORY Management. Preparing auto repair appears on the screen but again the blue screen appears so i can't access the
    auto repair options as well. Is there any way by which i can back up my data

RitikAgarwal, Jul 18, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Jul 19, 2016
  5. Lnaz828 Win User
    I've read it already but the problem is that my windows don't come up so I can't download anything and install it on my desktop

Lnaz828, Jul 20, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Sorry, I missed that in your initial post.

You can download Windows 10 ISO on a different computer then create a DVD or flash drive to install with.
    Boot the DVD or flash drive and install Windows 10 without formatting anything. This will place your old Windows 10 in a C:\Windows.old folder.

Once the install is complete you can copy your data from the Windows.old folder to wherever it belongs. This is called a parallel install. The advantage is your data does not get deleted so if it's not backed up you won't lose it. It would be better to back it up though.

See here: Windows 10 ISO Download

Ztruker, Jul 21, 2016
  7. Lnaz828 Win User
    Thank you very much for replying me

Lnaz828, Jul 21, 2016
  8. Ztruker Win User

If you have any questions. please ask. I or one of the other folks here will be happy to answer any we can.

Ztruker, Jul 22, 2016
  9. Lnaz828 Win User
    Thanks really,actually I don't know much about computers ,I would try to do your instructions, If any problem comes up I would ask ,

Lnaz828, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Memory Management and now I only have a blank page with no option - Similar Threads - BSOD Memory Management

2. BSOD Memory Managment and now the pc won't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Memory Managment and now the pc won't boot: Hi!For months I have been luckily solving bsods of incompatible audio drivers. But a few days ago it showed me the BSOD of Memory Management and the pc does not boot. I investigated and it seems to be a RAM problem and others say it is from some storage disk.I have 2 RAMs of...
  3. BSOD Memory Managment and now the pc won't boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Memory Managment and now the pc won't boot: Hi!For months I have been luckily solving bsods of incompatible audio drivers. But a few days ago it showed me the BSOD of Memory Management and the pc does not boot. I investigated and it seems to be a RAM problem and others say it is from some storage disk.I have 2 RAMs of...
  4. BSOD Memory Managment and now the pc won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Memory Management BSOD, but only on Power > Restart

Memory Management BSOD, but only on Power > Restart: I need professional help diagnosing and correcting a regular BSOD. For the past several months, I've been experiencing Memory Management BSOD errors, but only when restarting my Win 10 PC via Power > Restart approx. 90% of the time. I occasionally experience normal app...
  6. Printing from Windows 10 now only prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing from Windows 10 now only prints blank pages: Printing from Windows 10 worked fine but now every printer just prints blank pages. Reinstalling drivers didn't help. Printers work fine from IPhone but not from Windows 10....
  7. BSOD Memory Management

BSOD Memory Management: For the past week I've had a BSOD Memory Management when I turn my PC off, but not while it's running otherwise. I've attached the report generated by "log collector v2-beta17". What advice can you give me, please? Cheers Ralph 128150
  8. Memory Management BSOD on shut down only

Memory Management BSOD on shut down only: Been happening for the past two weeks or so. My computer is only a year old and I shouldn't be having these issues. Someone said the issue stemmed from Battle.net. I posted on their forums and someone told me to do a reinstall. I did that and I got a BSOD a day later. I...
  9. Memory Management BSOD (only when I cold boot)

Memory Management BSOD (only when I cold boot): So I just had an issue where I would be taken to a blank desktop with no background or icons when I logged into my account. What I did was the only thing I could do; turn the power off, and then back on. But this took me to a blue screen with the error code MEMORY MANAGEMENT....
  10. BSOD Memory management ?

BSOD Memory management ?: Been getting this weird bluescreen just in the last few days, I don't think it's ram because I've ran memtest and 0 errors 47492