Windows 10: BSOD - Memory Management & others while gaming/browsing

Discus and support BSOD - Memory Management & others while gaming/browsing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Quite an array of different codes been popping up since I upgraded to windows 10 in the last couple of months irql_not_less_or_equal memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by oodonnell, Nov 8, 2015.

1. oodonnell Win User

BSOD - Memory Management & others while gaming/browsing

Quite an array of different codes been popping up since I upgraded to windows 10 in the last couple of months

• irql_not_less_or_equal
    • memory management was another one

I have attached several dumps, as I am a bit at my wits end as to what is actually causing it. I have been updating drivers as much as I could find and the problem persists.

I would say this mostly happens while gaming, more so in a particular game (metal gear solid 5) however this is most likely because if the PC is on there is a high majority chance that I am gaming. I have seen this happen several times in chrome/firefox as well

Sorry for raising this, just looking for some level of help to try and move forward from here.

Thanks,
    Owen

:)

oodonnell, Nov 8, 2015
  2. 浚偉陳 Win User

BSODs, help plz

So I updated the software and firmware of my NAOS 7000 mouse and also the two other drivers. However, my laptop still gets the BSOD with the Memory Management stopcode while I was gaming. After that, I unplugged my mouse and started playing my CSGO again,
    but using the touchpad this time, trying to test if my mouse was the cause. Unfortunately, the BSOD still occurs(also memory management). There is one strange thing that I don't know if it is worth mentioning. I never encounter any BSOD when I was playing
    the cracked version of CSGO. However, I always encounter BSOD when I was playing the genuine CSGO from Steam and other online games. Dump files below.

Click here for the dump files

浚偉陳, Nov 8, 2015
  3. SoapSoul Win User
    BSOD during gaming

I got BSOD while playing games, the error message shows memory manager, after that I cannot boot into windows because of BSOD error 0xc000021a, I can only boot into it by selecting "disable driver signature enforcement" , what information I need to provide
    to get help?

SoapSoul, Nov 8, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi oodonnell,

You are required to remove any bypass and the related software before we proceed. Keeping the cracked software will only make it difficult to find the cause.
    Forum rules

axe0, Nov 8, 2015
  5. oodonnell Win User
    What software is it you are speaking of and I can remove it

oodonnell, Nov 8, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Software like KMSpico and the related programs.

axe0, Nov 8, 2015
  7. oodonnell Win User
    Gone now, I will say that was in no relation to my own windows 10 installation which is genuinely activated (a free upgrade from my previous Windows 7 ultimate x64 edition)

oodonnell, Nov 8, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

BSOD - Memory Management & others while gaming/browsing [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys 0: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm start end module name fffff801`98880000 fffff801`99374000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Timestamp: Sat Oct 03 04:08:52 2015 (560F38B4) CheckSum: 00ABDFB7 ImageSize: 00AF4000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Nov 8, 2015
  9. oodonnell Win User
    thanks for this, I have not run memtest yet except for a couple of hours previous to asking on this thread originally and so far with removing everything and reinstalling it has not thrown up a BSOD yet, admittedly I have been at work a lot so have not had a great deal of time to test it

I did after a day end up putting back on geforce experience after no crashes happened as I missed a few of the features on it in regard to video capture etc while gaming and still so far so good.

If it's okay I will leave it a few days before marking as solved

Just wanted to express my gratitude thus far though *Smile

oodonnell, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD - Memory Management & others while gaming/browsing - Similar Threads - BSOD Memory Management

2. BSOD Memory Management mostly while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Memory Management mostly while playing games: Split from this thread.Hi can you help me too i always experiencs bsod memory management mostly while playing Games. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x000000000000003f, 0x0000000000061c5e, 0x00000000b0f35efb, 0x0000000024549047. this...
  3. BSOD Memory Management mostly while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Memory Management mostly while playing games: Split from this thread.Hi can you help me too i always experiencs bsod memory management mostly while playing Games. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x000000000000003f, 0x0000000000061c5e, 0x00000000b0f35efb, 0x0000000024549047. this...
  4. BSOD Memory Management mostly while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frequent MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD and others

Frequent MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD and others: Frequent MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD sometimes other BSODs, mainly when i start gaming. Some code came up some times like dxgkrnl.sys and win32kbase.sys I already tried the following: - Memtest - Reinstalling windows - sfc /scannow - DSIM - Memory diagnostic tool -...
  6. Memory Management BSOD Plus Others

Memory Management BSOD Plus Others: Very frustrating problem going on right now. A week ago I got my first BSOD for Memory Management. Did some extensive searching and testing then determined that my RAM was failing. This only scratches the surface of my problems... I will list what I have tested/fixed and...
  7. Random BSODs while gaming/browsing

Random BSODs while gaming/browsing: Let me get straight to it. I have been on Windows 10 since the free upgrade offer. I have had 0 issues up until recently where my PC would randomly crash and most of the BSOD's would list CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Most of the time I would be playing League of Legends and other...
  8. Memory management BSoD while playing Dota2 or browsing Google Chrome

Memory management BSoD while playing Dota2 or browsing Google Chrome: Hey guys, I just bought my laptop 3 months ago and since then BSoD appeared, not very often, but it really annoyed me. I realize BSoD will occur after my google chrome encounters "Aw, Snap!" error, or even during the moment I play Dota2. Here are some of the BSoD codes I...
  9. Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet

Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet: For the past month my PC, out of nowhere and with no warnings, started getting daily bluescreens. At times it was 1 bluescreen a week for 2 weeks, then suddenly I was being bombarded with bluescreens every day, reaching the count of at least a dozen a day. Most frequent ones...
  10. BSOD's while gaming, citing Memory management issues.

BSOD's while gaming, citing Memory management issues.: Hi guys, I recently bought a new PC, its maybe 6 months old at this point and around 3 months ago I started having BSOD's. These only occur when I am gaming, never had one before when browsing etc. The stop code is generally memory management, though i have had one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. browsing while gaming

2. gsod with signature memory management while unplugging display