Windows 10: BSOD Memory_Management when multiple apps open

Discus and support BSOD Memory_Management when multiple apps open in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Laptop has been BSOD for the past two weeks. Every time it crashes I'm usually watching a full screen video online, or have multiple apps open (not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Addendum, May 3, 2017.

1. Addendum Win User

BSOD Memory_Management when multiple apps open

Laptop has been BSOD for the past two weeks. Every time it crashes I'm usually watching a full screen video online, or have multiple apps open (not games though). Usually it goes into Memory_Management error, but I have seen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have run Driver Verifier and it identified 'mounthlp.sys' as the culprit (Paragon HFS+). However uninstalling did not solve the problem.

Now I'm still getting DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. BlueScreenView says ntoskrnl.exe is the problem, but obviously I can't just get rid of the NT OS kernel. Memory Diagnostic Tool says there is a hardware problem, but I want to seek advice here before sending it off for repairs. I have not been able to boot from USB, so cannot run Memtest86.

Laptop is only 1 year old and still in warranty.

:)

Addendum, May 3, 2017
  2. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Bug Check 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR. - [Solved] - Windows 7

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, May 3, 2017
  3. ShyamBh Win User
    Getting random BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

Okay got a different bsod this time (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT). I'm guessing the two bsod's (IRQL-NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT) are because of the same problem as I was getting these two previously in my Win8.1 pro as well.

What I had done was left the laptop to install some software, and left it unattended. The laptop went to sleep. The next morning, I switch on the laptop, and boom! MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bsod!

MiniDump:

072316-31484-01.zip

Memory Dump:

MEMORY.zip

Events Log:

events.zip

ShyamBh, May 3, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Your report states that you are using a Non Genuine copy of software.
    This forum's Rules clearly state that help will not be provided to those using Non genuine Software.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be please to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine

philc43, May 3, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD Memory_Management when multiple apps open - Similar Threads - BSOD Memory_Management multiple

2. Memory_management bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory_management bsod: Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 Got a BSOD with the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT stop code. -(2020-10-15_19-26-25).zip 166454
  3. ASUS Zenbook w/ multiple BSoDs KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

ASUS Zenbook w/ multiple BSoDs KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: I have decided to upgrade my SSD to get more storage space in my laptop needed for academic softwares. Went from a SATA SanDisk 256GB to a PCIe Sabrent 2TB. A little overkill. After having trouble modifying the sector size for compatibility, I finally reinstalled Windows 10....
  4. Multiple BSOD issues (Memory_management, Faulty_hardware_corrupted_page, and more)

Multiple BSOD issues (Memory_management, Faulty_hardware_corrupted_page, and more): I have been through multiple forums and asked for help for this issue over the past 4-5 months to have no success. From what I have seen it appears to be either a driver or RAM issue. I have done CHKDSK scans, file scans, updates, reseating components, turning off components,...
  5. Frequent BSOD when gaming (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT)

Frequent BSOD when gaming (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT): Hello, For the past few months I've been getting frequent BSOD, happens mostly when i am gaming but also happens once in a while when just streaming videos or surfing the web. Things i have tried: Ran Memtest86 and Windows memory diagnostic multiple times on each ram...
  6. BSOD Memory_Management

BSOD Memory_Management: Estimados, En algunas ocasiones, mientras estamos trabajando con el notebook, nos tira BSOD Memory_Management *** STOP: 0x0000001A (0x00000000000000403,0FFFFF68000040DD8,0xD410000047F14967,0xFFFFF68000031968) Desconocemos exactamente cual pueda ser la causa. Dejo log...
  7. New computer build multiple BSOD (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and others)

New computer build multiple BSOD (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and others): I have been having lots of seemingly random BSOD with this new computer build and can't nail it down. I have had it BSOD on my while playing games, Adjusting Sound Settings in VoiceMeter Banana, Working in Logisim as well as several other situations I do not remember them...
  8. Multiple BSODs - Please Help :) - Memory_Management + PFonUnpagedArea

Multiple BSODs - Please Help :) - Memory_Management + PFonUnpagedArea: Hey, so I've been using this machine for about a year and a half now and it's never given me any problems. About a week ago I started getting "Page_Fault_in_Unpaged_Area" BSODs, I conducted a memtest, sfc scan and a chkdsk and they all came out okay for my memory side. I...
  9. Multiple BSOD-Errors, mostly "Memory_Management"

Multiple BSOD-Errors, mostly "Memory_Management": Hey there, I am asking for help because I am exhausted by my problem and for the life of me cannot find out what's causing my trouble. It all started with "Memory_Management"-BSODs in infrequent intervals. Cause was always ntoskrnl.dll, the dumps did not state any...
  10. same BSOD multiple times (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT)

same BSOD multiple times (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT): Hi since i upgraded to windows 10 i have been getting this BSOD, i didnt get it before in windows 7. let me first say that my PSU is dieing, i will replace it when i get enough money saved up, i dont think that a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bsod could be the cause of the PSU (correct...