Windows 10: BSOD message, "Stop code: System Thread Exception Not Handled"

Discus and support BSOD message, "Stop code: System Thread Exception Not Handled" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings community: I have a bit of an issue. My new build is caught in a BSOD death loop. I cant even break it to do a clean install on the SSD. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tcos, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Tcos Win User

BSOD message, "Stop code: System Thread Exception Not Handled"

Greetings community: I have a bit of an issue. My new build is caught in a BSOD death loop. I cant even break it to do a clean install on the SSD. I have removed all the peripherals from the MOBO except the monitor and the keyboard and ,mouse. Everything I try is not working. This includes:

1) Resetting the CMOS by taking the battery out

2) Trying to repair the system with my Win 10 DVD

3)Trying to use the media tool

4) Changing monitors

The list goes on. The system simply will not allow me to boot to any media, it always loops to this BSOD error message.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

:)

2. Herbie Goat, Dec 12, 2016
  3. RD20coolr Win User
    BSOD Stop Code: System Thread Exception Not Handled Netwtw04.sys

Every 30 minutes or so my computer BSOD's. Please see the attached link for my Minidumps, MSinfo32, and Speccy results. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

28NOV16 Netwtw04.sys BSOD error

RD20coolr, Dec 12, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

lifetec, Dec 12, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD message, "Stop code: System Thread Exception Not Handled" - Similar Threads - BSOD message Stop

2. stop code system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code system thread exception not handled: today i was just chilling in discord on my laptop 5 months old and i launched valorant which i play eveday and i got this blue screen. i rebooted my pc ..and it turned on. what should i do now..?...
  3. stop code system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stop code system thread exception not handled: today i was just chilling in discord on my laptop 5 months old and i launched valorant which i play eveday and i got this blue screen. i rebooted my pc ..and it turned on. what should i do now..?...
  4. Stop code system thread exception not handled flymgr.sys

Stop code system thread exception not handled flymgr.sys: Just connected xfinity x fi gateway. Connection is working and so are tvs and phones connected to the internet. Turned on computer and got the stop code error and a blue screen. Not sure if this is due to the new modem. Tried restarting it several times and tried to get some...
  5. Stop code system thread exception not handled flymgr.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code system thread exception not handled flymgr.sys: Just connected xfinity x fi gateway. Connection is working and so are tvs and phones connected to the internet. Turned on computer and got the stop code error and a blue screen. Not sure if this is due to the new modem. Tried restarting it several times and tried to get some...
  6. BSOD Stop Code: System thread exception not handled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Stop Code: System thread exception not handled.: Can somebody please guide me on how to fix this issue. My laptop "always" crashes now when I share my screen in a Teams Meeting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-stop-code-system-thread-exception-not-handled/e9b304d0-f562-4c39-a2ff-9a473336299d
  7. BSOD Stop Code: System thread exception not handled.

BSOD Stop Code: System thread exception not handled.: Can somebody please guide me on how to fix this issue. My laptop "always" crashes now when I share my screen in a Teams Meeting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-stop-code-system-thread-exception-not-handled/e9b304d0-f562-4c39-a2ff-9a473336299d
  8. BSoD Stop Code: BthA2dp.sys and system thread exception not handled.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD Stop Code: BthA2dp.sys and system thread exception not handled.: HiI know there have already been answers on this topic, but the solutions couldn't help my case. First off, I have an MSI Bravo 15 laptop with R5-4600H and R5500M, 16G RAM. It is throwing up a BSoD with the stop codes mentioned in the subject. This originally happened a month...
  9. BSOD error code "System thread exception not handled"

BSOD error code "System thread exception not handled": When i Switch on my pc it goes like normal and prompts me to enter my password <All good till now> But after i type my password it just shows the blue screen telling the "system thread exception not handled" and says it will repair for me and it does so and it restarts and...
  10. Stop Code: System thread Exception Not Handled

Stop Code: System thread Exception Not Handled: Dear HP Support team, I am having an issue with my laptop Model Info: HP Pavilion-17-ab292ms. Issue Details: from time to time, the laptop reboot by itself and showing the attached photo "blue screen with some errors found, and Stop Code: System thread Exception Not...