Windows 10: BSOD more or less randomly

Discus and support BSOD more or less randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I did some troubleshooting by myself with the first memory dump, and I concluded that there was something wrong with my network card drivers, which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by saffecool, Apr 2, 2017.

1. saffecool Win User

BSOD more or less randomly

I did some troubleshooting by myself with the first memory dump, and I concluded that there was something wrong with my network card drivers, which I updated. Then I got two more BSODs (I have gotten a lot more before these three, but I haven't enabled memory dump then), with another kind of error I couldn't figure out.

Edit: For some reason my zip file was empty?! I will generate and upload a new one.

:)

saffecool, Apr 2, 2017

2. Windows 10 Page - Page Fault Non-paged Area

I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 a while ago. For the longest time, I would randomly get the BSOD and it would just happen randomly. Then it came more often until my desktop was unusable. I finally gave up and reinstalled windows, but now I'm getting
    it again! I don't know what to do.

UnderwaterScubaMiner, Apr 2, 2017
  3. tjm688 Win User
    BSOD need help

I keep getting a BSOD randomly, but typically when the computer is running a bigger application. I wiped the hard drive and reinstalled the OS to make sure it wasn't software related. All hardware is less than 6 months old. Below is a link to the minidump
    files. It appears to be caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe. Anyone have any ideas as to what is causing my problem? Thanks.

Computer crash – Google Drive

tjm688, Apr 2, 2017
  4. saffecool Win User

New (i.e. non-empty) zip file uploaded to original post.

saffecool, Apr 2, 2017
  5. Check your Reliability History-----------------control panel>security and maintenance>maintenance .
    If there are any red flags then click on "view tech details" and if that option is greyed out,RIGHT click on it anyway and the data page should be displayed.The top two lines will give you the product name and code which you can Google,also at the bottom is the Bucket ID which you can also Google.Hopefully this will help you find a solution.
    In most cases it is a display driver problem,e.g. for Nvidea it is "nvlddmkm.sys"
    Because of the large variation in hardware/software configurations,there is no "ONE FIX FITS ALL"

joeandmarg0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD more or less randomly - Similar Threads - BSOD more less

2. PC restarts randomly, BSOD IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUALL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC restarts randomly, BSOD IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUALL: Hi, for quite some time I have been having random pc crashes and BSOD seemingly at random, it can happen just browsing the web or while gaming, I have had my pc with the same specs for quite a while, an r7 2700x and a gtx 1070, I sold my gtx 1070 about a year ago so I haven't...
  3. random BSODs, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    random BSODs, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Ever since setting up my pc it encounters random BSODs, mostly while idling. Looking into eventviewer, it pointed to a BugCheck with code 0xd1, aka IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I subsequently set up Driver verifier to monitor all non-microsoft-issued drivers and collect a minidump...
  4. random BSODs, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSODs, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Ever since setting up my pc it encounters random BSODs, mostly while idling. Looking into eventviewer, it pointed to a BugCheck with code 0xd1, aka IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I subsequently set up Driver verifier to monitor all non-microsoft-issued drivers and collect a minidump...
  5. random BSODs, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Randoms BSODS Service exception and more?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Randoms BSODS Service exception and more?: My specs Cpu: Ryzen 7 2700x Power Supply: EVGA 600W Ram: 8X2 Steel patriot cl 16 3200 mhz Graphics card: RX 580 8GB GIGABYTE (21.1.1 software) Motherboard: X570 Aorus Elite wifi rev 1.x F33A Bios Pciexpress: Ax200 wifi Case: Generic case Winver: 20H2 COMP 19042.746...
  7. BSOD IRQL less or equal, and more.

BSOD IRQL less or equal, and more.: Hello about a month ago I built this pc, and installed W10 on it (my first try with 10). Since beggining Im having BSOD with many error codes. BSOD happens randomly, during gaming, browsing web, watching youtube, sometimes even while AFKing on desktop, also sometimes i can...
  8. Random BSoD Triggering Boot Loop with More BSoDs

Random BSoD Triggering Boot Loop with More BSoDs: I built this computer roughly three weeks ago, and for the first two weeks it was running fine. In the last week though, I've been getting random blue screens that send my computer into a loop of more blue screens for the next ~5-10 minutes. Eventually the computer tries...
  9. Random BSOD Pc, BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and more...

Random BSOD Pc, BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and more...: Hey Everybody*Wink im facing a problem for a while now, I installed ( clean install ) my windows 10 & updated all updates, now, im getting BSOD ( usually when i watch a movie ).... i restored my system but problem is still there... im posting my Log , hope you help...
  10. BSOD @ random, DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQAL

BSOD @ random, DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQAL: Hi, I've recently reinstall Win10 Home on a company laptop (Sony Vaio, without domain). Problem occurs at random but usually while I try to add network printer from control panel creator menu. I suspect WiFi card and/or Eset Endpoint AV v6. (its comany AV so I can't...