Windows 10: BSOD mostly randomly but also when my TP-Link TL-WN722N is unplugged

Discus and support BSOD mostly randomly but also when my TP-Link TL-WN722N is unplugged in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, So I am running Windows 10, and I frequent (maybe once every couple days) get the Windows 10 Kernel Security Check Failure. This usually occurs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ti89, Sep 26, 2015.

1. ti89 Win User

BSOD mostly randomly but also when my TP-Link TL-WN722N is unplugged

Hi,

So I am running Windows 10, and I frequent (maybe once every couple days) get the Windows 10 Kernel Security Check Failure. This usually occurs during random periods but almost always occurs when my TP-Link USB wireless card is unplugged.

ThanksAttachment 39752

:)

2. tp-link tl-wn722n

Get the latest driver from
    here
    .. It has been updated for Windows 8.1 and will hopefully be stable in Windows 10.. BSOD mostly randomly but also when my TP-Link TL-WN722N is unplugged :)

Mike Hall... always, Sep 26, 2015
  3. Askarinet Win User
    Windows 10 and tl-wn722n driver.

Windows 10 install all Driver Automatically after the update. But if your Windows do not detect so From This URL you can Download

TL Wn722n Driver
    and try it. Because TP-Link Not Provide Driver for Windows 10. in Tp-Link Website you can just Download Driver for Windows XP, windows 7 not for Windows 10 BSOD mostly randomly but also when my TP-Link TL-WN722N is unplugged :(

Askarinet, Sep 26, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi ti89,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please remove items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble.

Please check the manufacturer of your USB adapter for driver updates
    Code: 5: kd> lmvm athurx start end module name fffff800`61800000 fffff800`619de000 athurx T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: athurx.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\athurx.sys Image name: athurx.sys Timestamp: Wed Apr 20 12:07:45 2011 (4DAEB071) CheckSum: 001E1C78 ImageSize: 001DE000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Thema:

1. BSOD mostly randomly but also when my TP-Link TL-WN722N is unplugged - Similar Threads - BSOD mostly randomly

2. tp link tl-wn823n not working on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tp link tl-wn823n not working on windows: Sometimes this problem appears with these USBUSB does not work, but it works in one case, which is removing the USB and installing it again. Latest TP-Link wifi driverLatest Windows Update So what's the reason?...
  3. tp link tl-wn823n not working on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tp link tl-wn823n not working on windows: Sometimes this problem appears with these USBUSB does not work, but it works in one case, which is removing the USB and installing it again. Latest TP-Link wifi driverLatest Windows Update So what's the reason?...
  4. VBS_SearchCard.vbs in installation of tp-link TL-WN823N in windows XP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS_SearchCard.vbs in installation of tp-link TL-WN823N in windows XP: I can not find 'C:/Docume~1/User/Local~1/Temp/nsv5.tmp/temp/VBS_SearchCard.vbs' when I am trying to install the tp-link TL-WN823N in windows XP....
  5. VBS_SearchCard.vbs in installation of tp-link TL-WN823N in windows XP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VBS_SearchCard.vbs in installation of tp-link TL-WN823N in windows XP: I can not find 'C:/Docume~1/User/Local~1/Temp/nsv5.tmp/temp/VBS_SearchCard.vbs' when I am trying to install the tp-link TL-WN823N in windows XP....
  6. TP-Link TL-WN722N wireless adapter often keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TP-Link TL-WN722N wireless adapter often keeps disconnecting: I bought TP-Link TL-WN722N adapter and connected the internet via wireless. But the connection isn't stable and when I restart windows 10 the adapter seems offline and not working. I need to unplug and plug the usb cable to get the adapter to work and connect. What can I do...
  7. [ERROR] How to fix IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL encountered with TP-LINK TL-WN822N?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [ERROR] How to fix IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL encountered with TP-LINK TL-WN822N?: Hi guys, So I just recently purchased this new hardware: TP-LINK TL-WN822N and installed its driver from their manufacturer's website : https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/tl-wn822n/v4/#Driver I encountered problems afterward when BSOD appears every time I...
  8. Random BSOD, Mostly When IDLE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD, Mostly When IDLE: Hi there, I frequently get BSOD with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL In event viewer I can see the critical error Kernel 41 (63) I have uploaded the system info and memory.dmp to onedrive, here's the link:...
  9. TP Link TL-WDN3200 USB for windows 10 configuration problem/ driver

TP Link TL-WDN3200 USB for windows 10 configuration problem/ driver: Is there a driver that works for TP Link TL-WDN3200 USB adapter? i tried using windows 8 driver update and when I went to TP Link Wireless configuration Utility it says 'please plug in a wireless network adapter' is there a solution for windows 10? 18754
  10. TP Link Nano Wifi TL-WN725N 'Can't connect to this network'

TP Link Nano Wifi TL-WN725N 'Can't connect to this network': hi i recently bought this nano wifi to connect internet from my wifi router and it was working fine but since yesterday its just not connecting to my wifi and says cannot connect but its connecting to other devices like my mobile when i open hotspot and i reinstalled the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tl-wn722n constantly crashing