Windows 10: BSOD multiple crashes last 4 mos. Occurs no matter what activity

Discus and support BSOD multiple crashes last 4 mos. Occurs no matter what activity in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 like everyone else, I've been getting consistent errors from my machine. I have simply been uninstalling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rian, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Rian Win User

BSOD multiple crashes last 4 mos. Occurs no matter what activity

So ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 like everyone else, I've been getting consistent errors from my machine. I have simply been uninstalling the device and driver each time I start the pc. Why does it keep reinstalling itself. And soon as I start it up, some type of error occurs. The screen will always flicker, signaling a crash. Please Help me. Here's a list of the errors that occur:

Video_TDR_Failure_(igdkmd64.sys),

"Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered,

Your system has recovered from a serious error. Display driver for the device was unable to complete a drawing operation. Display driver for the [graphics device] seems to be responsible for the instability. Check the manufacturer for a device driver update,

Your PC ran into a problem that it couldn't handle, and now it needs to restart,

The igxprd32 display driver has stopped working normally. Save your work and reboot the system to restore full display functionality. The next time you reboot the machine a dialog will be displayed giving you a chance to upload data about this failure to Microsoft.

The DM Log Collector is attached.

:)

2. dkingnu Win User

Bad Header Pool Blue Screen after WIndows 10 update

About a month ago Windows automatically updated my computer from Windows 7 to 10. We get a blue screen for bad_header_pool multiple times daily ever since. I have updated all the drivers, but can't figure out why.

I ran a BSOD inspector and here are the zipped files from that. It appears the last crash was at around 4:45pm.

DENISE_PC_6_6_2016_6_03_21_PM.zip

Can anyone tell me what is causing the crashing?

Thanks

Dan

dkingnu, Dec 12, 2015
  3. Rudolfos0 Win User
    Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

No crashes since feb 12.

I removed NVIDIA drivers with GURU uninstaller and installed latest NVIDIA driver. BSOD's occurred no matter which version I had, until I completely uninstalled with GURU uninstaller.

Rudolfos0, Dec 12, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Rian,

Welcome to the 10forums.

The 0x116 is graphics related, meaning
    • graphics drivers,
    • graphics card,
    • improper seating,
    • dust,
    • power problem,
    • graphics related software (software for settings or something)
    could cause problems or have influence in the problem

Please uninstall everything of Intel graphics using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Intel. Be sure to ONLY install the drivers using custom/advanced options.
    Attachment 53835

5. Rian Win User
    So I've done as you've said and uninstalled using the DDU program. I then reinstalled the drivers from and intel and I immediately received a warning about driver stopped responding and recovered. I have included the screenshot of the error message and the new DM Log Collector info. Thanks again for your help. I would also like for you to please give me step by step instructions because I believe I'm doing something incorrect. I've also seen that it says my computer can take on the most recent updates because my pc doesn't meet requirements.

6. axe0 New Member
    If you have followed my instructions, you haven't done anything wrong *Smile

Please know that drivers crashing isn't the same as a bluescreen crash, thus no zip would be needed.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD multiple crashes last 4 mos. Occurs no matter what activity - Similar Threads - BSOD multiple crashes

2. Win 11: Multiple BSOD's occuring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11: Multiple BSOD's occuring: Hello Community,I've bought a new computer 2-3 months ago. It has been running perfectly fine until the last 2-3 weeks. For some reason, it keeps Bluescreening me now.There were always different "errors" showing up on the Bluescreen, some of them were the...
  3. Win 11: Multiple BSOD's occuring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11: Multiple BSOD's occuring: Hello Community,I've bought a new computer 2-3 months ago. It has been running perfectly fine until the last 2-3 weeks. For some reason, it keeps Bluescreening me now.There were always different "errors" showing up on the Bluescreen, some of them were the...
  4. System is crashing and BSOD is occurring

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System is crashing and BSOD is occurring: Hello , When i plugged my headset to the laptop and the system immediately crashes and getting the error ,ERROR: UNEXPECTED KERNEL TRAP please anyone help me with the issue...
  5. BSOD no matter what i do

BSOD no matter what i do: BSOD titles range from Kernel_security_check_failure, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, and overran_stack Buffer. Posting one drive file link below. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqN--VqOO1f8unTcH2byidcg3twU?e=icztT4...
  6. Multiple BSOD occuring randomly

Multiple BSOD occuring randomly: Hi, I've bought brand new PC about 20 days ago. It was working fine for a couple of days but recently I've been having multiple BSOD per day. At first only BSOD I've gotten was APC_INDEX_MISMATCH but then I've got different BSOD's. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  7. Frequntly occurring BSOD crash

Frequntly occurring BSOD crash: When ever I try to play video games or use doing any kind of work I get random BSOD. It happens at least one time a day. I get error like Memory management, System thread Exception etc. I have all the updated drivers and I have checked my RAM with windows memory diagnostic...
  8. Windows crashed into BSoD 3 times in last 4 days

Windows crashed into BSoD 3 times in last 4 days: As the subject suggests It's crashing so many times. I ran the crash dump file through WinDbg I got an analysis but couldn't actually understand what caused the issue. Below I'm linking the copy paste of the analysis. https://pastebin.com/jd9GfQhg...
  9. Multiple bsod's in last month

Multiple bsod's in last month: Hello, I have had multiple bsod's in the last month. they seem to occur when pc is not doing anything. When im working on it it bsod's sometimes, but when i walk away it will in a matter of minutes. Attachment 61517 i hope someone can tell me what is going on, thanks in...
  10. Multiple BSODs randomly occuring

Multiple BSODs randomly occuring: I've had this laptop for a while. 6-8 months or so. It's used, but some stuff had been updated by my dad. I'd almost bricked it once trying to fix this issue myself. Basically, I'm at my wits end. The various error codes make me think it's a driver issue, but I've updated...