Windows 10: BSOD multiple errors believe its hardware can someone confirm

Discus and support BSOD multiple errors believe its hardware can someone confirm in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello All I'm looking for a consult. I have been having problems with my windows 10 PC since I built it about 11 months ago. I am tried everything I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jvsulliv, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Jvsulliv Win User

BSOD multiple errors believe its hardware can someone confirm

Hello All

I'm looking for a consult. I have been having problems with my windows 10 PC since I built it about 11 months ago. I am tried everything I have been able to think of or find on the internet to fix it with software which leads me to believe it is a hardware issue. I have accumulated a collection of .dmp files. I'm hoping someone can determine piece of hardware might be the culprit. I thank everyone in advance for your help let me know if you have any questions about the rig.

The dump files can be fount here
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6zf79rudkl6l47g/AADuPq_Fsq-d...

Processor: Intel Core i5-7500
    Memory: Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 2400MHz CL14
    Mobo: Prime-B250-Plus
    Graphics Card DUAL-RX480-O4G

Let me know what other information I can add to help.

:)

Jvsulliv, Mar 2, 2018
  2. cider_za Win User

Windows BSOD

Hello,

I have had multiple BSODs. I am unsure of what is causing this. I have run memtest86 and found no problems. I have reinstalled GFX drivers with. I have run sfc /scannow multiple times.

Can someone help me identify the problem, if its software or hardware related.

Thanks you

EDIT: How can I attach the DMP files here?

cider_za, Mar 2, 2018
  3. Bsod

The test confirms if the video card has a hardware error so you have to replace it.

Anything of Artifacts or BSOD or Temps above 85 means the card is faulty.

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 2, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello and welcome to TenForums.

If you follow the posting instructions at the top of the page it will provide us with more information to allow us to help.

philc43, Mar 2, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD multiple errors believe its hardware can someone confirm - Similar Threads - BSOD multiple errors

2. corrupt BIOS update file - can someone confirm that file is bad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    corrupt BIOS update file - can someone confirm that file is bad?: I have a Lenovo T560 which is non-bootable. Even Windows Update (for 1903) could not fix this problem when I did selected Troubleshoot and Command Line. The issue is that the BIOS update file I downloaded is apparently corrupted. Can someone try out this file and tell me if...
  3. Can Someone Confirm That My Context Menu Is Fubared In Dark Mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can Someone Confirm That My Context Menu Is Fubared In Dark Mode?: Starting with build 17735.1000 and continuing through build 17763.1, when I am in Dark Mode the Right Click Context Menu is almost Unreadable. Is this the way it is supposed to be? Light Mode seems to be OK. I have summited Feedback to MS. [img] [img] Michael T 118236
  4. Computer Not Booting, Multiple BSODs and Hardware Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Not Booting, Multiple BSODs and Hardware Errors: Hi there, I am currently trying to troubleshoot my computer as it has recently stopped booting up. I have had a previous thread about this issue here. However, I am moving my thread to the BSOD section after suggestion by 'essenbe' Here is a summary of my issue:...
  5. Multiple BSOD Errors - Suspected Hardware issue

Multiple BSOD Errors - Suspected Hardware issue: Hi, For the past 14 months, I've been having BSOD issues as well as frequent CTD's in gaming (potentially unrelated). These started after a power supply failure and I've been unable to isolate what is causing the issues. I've performed CPU stress testing (AIDA64, Prime95),...
  6. BSOD multiple errors

BSOD multiple errors: I have attached my logs, please ask for any information. Usually occurs whilst playing several games and all drivers are up to date. Thanks Attachment 122453 77908
  7. Multiple BSOD error

Multiple BSOD error: Hello, I have a brand new pc but everytime I could only use it for 30mins to an hour tops before it BSOD. I'm using win10 trial from microsoft. Kernel_security_check_failure Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area kmode_exception_not_handled kmode security failure IRQL not...
  8. BSOD and I think Defender is the problem. Can someone confirm?

BSOD and I think Defender is the problem. Can someone confirm?: My laptop keeps crashing and it started after I upgraded to Windows 10. I have re-installed, installed all the patches, updated all the latest drivers (it think), but it consistently send me to BSOD. A lot of time after BSOD, I find that Windows Defender is disabled, so my...
  9. Multiple BSOD's - hardware or software issue?

Multiple BSOD's - hardware or software issue?: Hi! Had some issues with my laptop in december and eventually handed it in to the store which I bought it from. They sent it along to a workshop who changed the motherboard. I just got the computer back earlier this week, but I'm experiencing similar issues, though not as...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, Multiple errors. Hardware Fine.

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, Multiple errors. Hardware Fine.: BSOD randomly happens once or twice per day. I updated all the drivers with Driver Booster program, even updated the BIOS. I did the Windows Memory Diagnostic and passed the test. Throws different errors but seems the culprit is always the same. I ran checks on CPU and RAM....