Windows 10: BSOD multiple errors believe its hardware can someone confirm

Discus and support BSOD multiple errors believe its hardware can someone confirm in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello All I'm looking for a consult. I have been having problems with my windows 10 PC since I built it about 11 months ago. I am tried everything I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jvsulliv, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Jvsulliv Win User

BSOD multiple errors believe its hardware can someone confirm

Hello All

I'm looking for a consult. I have been having problems with my windows 10 PC since I built it about 11 months ago. I am tried everything I have been able to think of or find on the internet to fix it with software which leads me to believe it is a hardware issue. I have accumulated a collection of .dmp files. I'm hoping someone can determine piece of hardware might be the culprit. I thank everyone in advance for your help let me know if you have any questions about the rig.

The dump files can be fount here
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6zf79rudkl6l47g/AADuPq_Fsq-d...

Processor: Intel Core i5-7500
    Memory: Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 2400MHz CL14
    Mobo: Prime-B250-Plus
    Graphics Card DUAL-RX480-O4G

Let me know what other information I can add to help.

:)

Jvsulliv, Mar 2, 2018
  2. cider_za Win User

Windows BSOD

Hello,

I have had multiple BSODs. I am unsure of what is causing this. I have run memtest86 and found no problems. I have reinstalled GFX drivers with. I have run sfc /scannow multiple times.

Can someone help me identify the problem, if its software or hardware related.

Thanks you

EDIT: How can I attach the DMP files here?

cider_za, Mar 2, 2018
  3. Bsod

The test confirms if the video card has a hardware error so you have to replace it.

Anything of Artifacts or BSOD or Temps above 85 means the card is faulty.

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 2, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello and welcome to TenForums.

If you follow the posting instructions at the top of the page it will provide us with more information to allow us to help.

philc43, Mar 2, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD multiple errors believe its hardware can someone confirm - Similar Threads - BSOD multiple errors

2. Can Someone Please Help With This BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Someone Please Help With This BSOD Error: I have no idea what any of this means please if anyone can please help?================================================== Dump File : 080623-13968-01.dmp Crash Time : 8/6/2023 11:02:23 PM Bug Check String : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bug Check Code : 0x0000000a Parameter 1 :...
  3. Can Someone Please Help With This BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Someone Please Help With This BSOD Error: I have no idea what any of this means please if anyone can please help?================================================== Dump File : 080623-13968-01.dmp Crash Time : 8/6/2023 11:02:23 PM Bug Check String : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bug Check Code : 0x0000000a Parameter 1 :...
  4. Bsod, believe its a bad motherboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bsod, believe its a bad motherboard?: So the error code 0xc000221. I know this points to a faulty hdd add or ram. The reason I think it's the motherboard is because I've tested the ram and the ssd that is supposedly causing the error I bought new and used it in my last system with zero issues for about 4 months....
  5. BSOD I need someone to confirm my suspicion.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD I need someone to confirm my suspicion.: Hi, Ive been going through this endless BSOD issue with my samsung laptop for about 8 months now thanks to amazing warranty and customer care provided from Bestbuy and Samsung. Left it for months and finally picked it back up to fix and to save some money. The Issue im...
  6. Multiple Hardware Errors

Multiple Hardware Errors: Lately, my computer has been having an issue where it goes from running perfectly fine to barely running at all for a few minutes, followed by the screen turning black for a minute or so before going back to normal. This happens every few days. I checked in Security and...
  7. Computer Not Booting, Multiple BSODs and Hardware Errors

Computer Not Booting, Multiple BSODs and Hardware Errors: Hi there, I am currently trying to troubleshoot my computer as it has recently stopped booting up. I have had a previous thread about this issue here. However, I am moving my thread to the BSOD section after suggestion by 'essenbe' Here is a summary of my issue:...
  8. Multiple BSOD Errors - Suspected Hardware issue

Multiple BSOD Errors - Suspected Hardware issue: Hi, For the past 14 months, I've been having BSOD issues as well as frequent CTD's in gaming (potentially unrelated). These started after a power supply failure and I've been unable to isolate what is causing the issues. I've performed CPU stress testing (AIDA64, Prime95),...
  9. BSOD and I think Defender is the problem. Can someone confirm?

BSOD and I think Defender is the problem. Can someone confirm?: My laptop keeps crashing and it started after I upgraded to Windows 10. I have re-installed, installed all the patches, updated all the latest drivers (it think), but it consistently send me to BSOD. A lot of time after BSOD, I find that Windows Defender is disabled, so my...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, Multiple errors. Hardware Fine.

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, Multiple errors. Hardware Fine.: BSOD randomly happens once or twice per day. I updated all the drivers with Driver Booster program, even updated the BIOS. I did the Windows Memory Diagnostic and passed the test. Throws different errors but seems the culprit is always the same. I ran checks on CPU and RAM....