Windows 10: BSOD multiple errors i dont have an error code

Discus and support BSOD multiple errors i dont have an error code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently made a new htpc and am using a hard drive from my main pc that i updated to windows 10 from 8.1. I dont have the slightest clue on what is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WarNinja, Aug 12, 2015.

1. WarNinja Win User

BSOD multiple errors i dont have an error code

I recently made a new htpc and am using a hard drive from my main pc that i updated to windows 10 from 8.1. I dont have the slightest clue on what is happening. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

Edit 8/12/15 9:30 PDT Got error called dpc watchdog violation

:)

WarNinja, Aug 12, 2015
  2. RJBertram Win User

BSOD Repeatedly after 30SEP Windows 10 Cumulative Update

Since 30SEP after a "Cumulative Windows 10 Update" I have been having on and off BSOD's.

Error code 1: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Error code 2: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DNC

Normally I will at some point of use encounter a BSOD with error code 1. My computer will reboot and within five minutes I'll be prompted with a BSOD with error code 2.

Link to DMP's and System Specs:

DMP.zip

Thanks for any help!

RJBertram, Aug 12, 2015
  3. Latest Windows 10 Pro update fails to reboot - "boot device not found"

Update #2: Finally, my BSOD says that "after multiple retries..." Error Code "0x00000001". Earlier I saw some error in a driver like nvstor.sys but the latest one doesn't mention that

I really don't want to reinstall the OS as I have many apps installed over a period of time. How am I to redeem it?

Thanks and rgds,

Vatsan

SrivathsanMadhavan, Aug 12, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Did you clean install the oprating system when installing it into the new machine?

Boozad, Aug 12, 2015
  5. nigelh92 Win User
    Try updating your drivers.

nigelh92, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD multiple errors i dont have an error code - Similar Threads - BSOD multiple errors

2. BSOD Issue - Multiple Error Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Issue - Multiple Error Codes: Hi Everyone,I'm struggling to troubleshoot some issues I'm having on my PC. I restarted my computed and have been getting a variety of BSOD. These happen when I try to log in so I cannot do any troubleshooting steps that would be required after log in. I have also tried doing...
  3. BSOD Issue - Multiple Error Codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Issue - Multiple Error Codes: Hi Everyone,I'm struggling to troubleshoot some issues I'm having on my PC. I restarted my computed and have been getting a variety of BSOD. These happen when I try to log in so I cannot do any troubleshooting steps that would be required after log in. I have also tried doing...
  4. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  5. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  6. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Multiple error codes BSOD windows 11

Multiple error codes BSOD windows 11: hey,I have been using my laptop for studying and working, suddenly I got a BSOD with the error ntoskrnl.exe .note this is not the first BSOD on this laptop, in fact there were multiple BSODs and thankfully I had fixed them most of them by doing research on the internet, but...
  8. Multiple BSOD Error Codes

Multiple BSOD Error Codes: I have been having multiple different bsod error codes on my computer. The list includes: System service exception, kmode excpetion not handled, System thread exception not handled, critical structure corruption, attempted write to readonly memory, unexpected kernal mode...
  9. Multiple BSOD each with different error codes

Multiple BSOD each with different error codes: For probably the past month or so I have been experiencing BSODs. Each time they are for different reasons. They have been a little farther a part recently. I can usually read dump files okay, but am still relatively inexperienced at it. With each one being different, it has...
  10. Multiple BSOD error codes

Multiple BSOD error codes: I updated from windows 7 the day that 10 launched and for a few days everything worked perfectly, then I crashed a few times, and today I crashed three times, all for different reasons. The first crash was a kernell_data_inpage_error. I did occasionally get this in 7, and...