Windows 10: BSOD multiple problems...

Discus and support BSOD multiple problems... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having BSOD quite frequently lately and I need help.. No idea what to do. Usually, it's been the Kernel Security Check Failure, then the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by miyagi, Dec 8, 2015.

1. miyagi Win User

BSOD multiple problems...

I've been having BSOD quite frequently lately and I need help.. No idea what to do. Usually, it's been the Kernel Security Check Failure, then the Driver Check Failure (I believe that's what it was called... it was definitely driver related), then IRQL Not Less or Equal... Those are all I can remember off the top of my head. *Sick

Hope you guys can help me with this. *Sad

Attachment 52764

UPDATE: So I went ahead and reset my PC to remove all that bloatware and applications that I blindly downloaded from the given CDs within each PC part. Not only that, I tried to fix things myself by downloading other drivers that I thought would help. What a mistake. lol. I instead, went online and downloaded drivers from the website after the reset. So far, no problems. Will update if anything occurs.

:)

miyagi, Dec 8, 2015

2. BSOD PROBLEM WINDOWS 10

please help i'm facing problem of multiple bsod like k mode exception not handled(ntfs.sys) and many others

i have tried almost everything available on this forum but the problem still persists

computer work for 5-10 minutes then there is problem of bsod

In safe mode its running fine no problem of bsod i have clean install windows but problem is still there after clean install

mini dmp files

minidump.zip

harshmaurya, Dec 8, 2015
  3. johnptd Win User
    Constant BSODs

What I suggest, since you are not currently getting a lot of help from MS, is to go to the Windows TenForums and post there. They have a specific BSOD sub-forum which may be able to pinpoint a little better your problem since it seems like there could be
    multiple causes. They have some pretty good people there who can analyze the BSOD's. This a link to their

BSOD Forum
    . You need to register at the site first.

JohnD

johnptd, Dec 8, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi miyagi,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please upload a new zip from the dm log collector to prevent mistakes/confusion regarding the removed software *Smile

5. miyagi Win User
    Thanks for the warm welcome!
    Here is the updated dm log. So far, everything seems good. No BSOD. I've actually gotten a BSOD from Nvidia's drivers. Specifically the Realtek HD Audio one. So I looked around these forums and saw that you had said to someone else, "download only the graphics driver and the PhysX driver." So I uninstalled the drivers using Display Driver Uninstaller and performed a clean install.

Everything seems to be working fine now. SEEMS... lol.

miyagi, Dec 11, 2015
  6. miyagi Win User
    Okay I just got a crash while playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive while someone on the mic was speaking. Not necessarily BSOD, but a crash. Event ID 1000. Task Category (100)
    This happened before when I was benchmarking that had audio as well. I've provided a more recent zip.

miyagi, Dec 11, 2015
  7. axe0 New Member
    The most recent crashes are all 0x1A(MEMORY_MANAGEMENT), these usually don't flag any drivers.
    The 0xD1 however did flag the nvidia drivers.
    Another, the 0x3B which usually is caused by either memory passing corrupted data to drivers or drivers passing corrupted data to the memory.

If a bluescreen occur another time soon, I suggest to test the memory.

BSOD multiple problems... [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

8. miyagi Win User

Oh I see, I see. Thanks a bunch for your help, axe0. I'll update more if anything occurs.

miyagi, Dec 11, 2015
  9. miyagi Win User
    It's been about a week and I lowered my overclock since that was the issue with memory. So far, no crashes or BSOD. Very happy. I honestly think that if it wasn't for my OC, my PC would be doing well without these BSODs... Going to mark as solved! Thanks axe0.

miyagi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD multiple problems... - Similar Threads - BSOD multiple problems

2. Multiple BSOD Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  3. Multiple BSOD Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  4. Been having multiple BSOD with memory problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Been having multiple BSOD with memory problems: 6: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be...
  5. Been having multiple BSOD with memory problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been having multiple BSOD with memory problems: 6: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be...
  6. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors: I get multiple around 15-20 in a single day BSoD with different kind of errors. And when I check the event viewer after the restart I get this type of error each time. I don't know what it is. A previous post I made about this error, people said something is wrong with my...
  7. BSOD multiple problem codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD multiple problem codes: I recently built a new computer and have been plagued with a multitude of BSOD problems. system service exception irql not less than not equal page fault in nonpaged area kernel auto boost invalid lock release kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql memory...
  8. Multiple BSOD. Can't find the source of the problem.

Multiple BSOD. Can't find the source of the problem.: Hi. Not long ago I started having multiple random BSOD: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA MEMORY MANAGEMENT KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED TIMER OR DPC INVALID...
  9. Multiple BSOD Problem

Multiple BSOD Problem: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (NETIO.SYS) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED These are BSOD I got up until now, from the most to the less frequent in my mind. I use laptop Asus TP300LD with Intel...
  10. Multiple BSODs

Multiple BSODs: For the past month I have had multiple BSODs. They generally happen during the first 15 mins of a game. Things I have done to try and remedy the situation. tested my ram with memtest and it comes out clean. Cleaned out PC reinstalled GPU drivers tried beta GPU drivers...