Windows 10: BSOD: My computer have been crashing about 11 times within 2 days... I'm not sure about the pattern

Discus and support BSOD: My computer have been crashing about 11 times within 2 days... I'm not sure about the pattern in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I -think I- have the same problem, and I can't seem to find a way around it. That site you linked to with driver for the Qualcomm ethernet controller... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by swung, Aug 18, 2015.

1. swung Win User

BSOD: My computer have been crashing about 11 times within 2 days... I'm not sure about the pattern

I -think I- have the same problem, and I can't seem to find a way around it.
    That site you linked to with driver for the Qualcomm ethernet controller haven't got one for Windows 10. I have the newest installed for Windows 8.1 but no luck.

My computer have been crashing about 11 times within 2 days... I'm not sure about the pattern, but it seems to me that it's more prone to crashing when I download much data at the same time. E.g. downloading a game from Steam have crashed my computer several times already.

Attachment 32610

If you have any solution what so ever, please tell me *Smile

Cheers

:)

swung, Aug 18, 2015

2. Driver Verifier BSOD diagnosis opinions?

Thank you very much for looking at this.

I followed the directions for uninstalling the drivers, and attempted to install new ones that I

downloaded from my motherboard maker, ASUS.
    Unfortunately, they don't provide audio drivers for anything past Win 7 64 bit, but even though I'm running Win 10, I tried them. The computer would still crash when I ran driver verifier at startup and I had
    to use a restore point.

When I checked which drivers were installed, however, it seemed to still be reverting to the original ones that initially caused the problem. So, I did some research on my own and used the Windows Show or Hide Updates program to make sure VIA wasn't auto-updating,
    but the issues persisted. So, as a last resort, I simply went to device manager and updated the audio drivers to Win 10 provided by Microsoft, but I'm still getting the driver verifier crash before the system starts. My computer is presently in this state.
    As long as I don't use driver verifier, it doesn't crash at startup, but I bet it will after normal sustained use.

The new dump files are here from the trials above. I'm curious if they're all still pointing to the audio driver, and if so/not,
    what other steps you might recommend?

BSOD Monster, Aug 18, 2015
  3. Driver Verifier BSOD diagnosis opinions?

I used the link provided and selected the option that says the BSOD occurred while using my PC. The link suggests checking for updates and disconnecting hardware. My software is already up to date, and rather than disconnecting random hardware, I was under
    the impression from that by uploading the dump files from the Driver Verifier program that from

this post
    , there might be some clues as to what specific driver is causing the crashes. Is that possible to determine?

BSOD Monster, Aug 18, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

BSOD: My computer have been crashing about 11 times within 2 days... I'm not sure about the pattern

hello, Swung. All of the dumpds I looked at were the same.

Code: Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 0, fffff801d5216cb3} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1C63x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1C63x64.sys Probably caused by : L1C63x64.sys ( L1C63x64+6cb3 ) Followup: MachineOwner[/quote] Which is your Qualcomm Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30). But, They also balme your Agnitum Firewall. The Firewall may be stopping your Ethernet Controller.

Code: ffffd000`2573c288 fffff801`d31c2800Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\afw.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for afw.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for afw.sys afw+0x2800[/quote] Code: Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 0, fffff801ddcd6cb3} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1C63x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1C63x64.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for afwcore.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for afwcore.sys Probably caused by : L1C63x64.sys ( L1C63x64+6cb3 ) Followup: MachineOwner[/quote] Try uninstalling the Agnitum program and use Windows Firewall and see how it does.

essenbe, Aug 20, 2015
  5. swung Win User
    Wow, thank you so much *Biggrin It worked!
    I removed Bullguard, which had the Agnitum Firewall and no more BSODs for me. Thank you! ^^

swung, Aug 25, 2015
  6. essenbe Win User
    Great. I am glad to hear you have the machine running correctly. If you have any further problems, just let us know.

essenbe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD: My computer have been crashing about 11 times within 2 days... I'm not sure about the pattern - Similar Threads - BSOD computer been

2. I've been having issues with my laptop constantly crashing and I'm not sure what to do about it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having issues with my laptop constantly crashing and I'm not sure what to do about it: A lot of the time I get bluescreens, but sometimes the screen just freezes, sometimes browser tabs crash, and sometimes only the audio cuts out.Weirdly, I've had quite a few error messages, like BAD_POOL_CALLER, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION and...
  3. I've been having issues with my laptop constantly crashing and I'm not sure what to do about it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been having issues with my laptop constantly crashing and I'm not sure what to do about it: A lot of the time I get bluescreens, but sometimes the screen just freezes, sometimes browser tabs crash, and sometimes only the audio cuts out.Weirdly, I've had quite a few error messages, like BAD_POOL_CALLER, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION and...
  4. My Windows 11 PC crashes about once per day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 PC crashes about once per day.: I reinstalled Windows and the problem still occurs. I have read that the minidump file created from the crash can be used to diagnose the issue, so here is my latest minidump file.010824-10156-01.zip...
  5. I'm not sure how to describe the problem.But it's about My Windows Profile.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not sure how to describe the problem.But it's about My Windows Profile.: I recently encountered a problem with the "Windows Profile" system locking or saving some erroneous data, preventing me from playing certain games. I have tried switching profiles and relaunching the same game and found it to play normally. At the same time I tested the...
  6. window is crashing one time within a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window is crashing one time within a day: i want to say that my window is crashing frequently it is saying the code - driver irql not less or equal , it says we will restart it for you and the screen freezes on 100 % , i have tried all the possible methods from youtube but nothing helped , and when i talked to my...
  7. Pc Crashing About 2-5 times a day

Pc Crashing About 2-5 times a day: I want to ask if i should just erase everything on my pc because it keeps crashing and sometimes get stuck on the blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashing-about-2-5-times-a-day/923766b6-e794-44e7-a127-5bd6af88f872
  8. Not sure about credentials

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not sure about credentials: I went poking around my Win10 system and I came to the credentials. Strange though I have never seen the ones under Windows Credentials > Generic Credentials (see pic) [img] Wondering if these are normal or is these something I should remove? 109500
  9. BSOD about 6 times a day when designing and have youtube on chrome

BSOD about 6 times a day when designing and have youtube on chrome: Hey everyone, Came across the forum and had to make a post due to the BSOD problems I've been experiencing. I run Illustrator and photoshop or it could be google chrome (most of the time) with youtube. I've created the zip file and have attached Any help would be...
  10. I'm confused about this, please help, and I'm not sure what's wrong

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm confused about this, please help, and I'm not sure what's wrong: [img] My window is maximized, but it won't fill up the entire screen, and I can't put anything at the top of the screen either. I don't know what's wrong, but please help. I don't think that it's showing up in the screen shot, but please help. 84097