Windows 10: BSOD (Netio.Sys System_Service_Exemption) while playing game

Discus and support BSOD (Netio.Sys System_Service_Exemption) while playing game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I keep getting the BSOD while using google chrome and playing a game called "Old School Runescape" using the client called "OSBuddy." I've used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TJ1234, Apr 7, 2017.

1. TJ1234 Win User

BSOD (Netio.Sys System_Service_Exemption) while playing game

Hello,
    I keep getting the BSOD while using google chrome and playing a game called "Old School Runescape" using the client called "OSBuddy." I've used this program for years (same with google chrome), but over the last 3 days I get a BSOD within 10 minutes if I have both of them opened at the same time. I've done some basic troubleshooting myself and went to settings > windows update and downloaded and installed the latest windows update. Still continued to crash so I went into driver settings and manually clicked "update driver" on every single driver listed - still got the blue screen of death.

I've attached a zipped file with 3 minidump files and system info (EDIT: first zipped file was blank, re-uploading titled "BSOD2.zip")

Attachment 128972

Computer specs:
    Operating System
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    CPU
    Intel Core i7 4710HQ @ 2.50GHz 38 °C
    Haswell 22nm Technology
    RAM
    16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
    Motherboard
    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. G751JT (SOCKET 0) 41 °C
    Graphics
    Generic PnP Monitor (1920x1080@60Hz)
    3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M (ASUStek Computer Inc) 39 °C
    Storage
    931GB Hitachi HGST HTS721010A9E630 (SATA) 34 °C
    Optical Drives
    MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8G6
    Audio
    Realtek High Definition Audio

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!

:)

TJ1234, Apr 7, 2017

2. DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (netio.sys) When playing games.

My girlfriend has been having this problem for a while now. The computer works fine until she goes to play a game then if she goes to a crowded area like in SecondLife the computer will crash and give the bluescreen error message of

DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (netio.sys) BSOD
    She has a Radeon R7 250 2GB video card and use to have a Radeon R7 240 before upgradeing that did the same thing.

She has also uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics drivers multiple times but the error keeps happening and it only happens when playing a game.

Edit: The motherboard is a Gigabyte H55M-S2H with a Processor a 2.93 gigahertz Intel Core i3 530.

BrucePennington, Apr 7, 2017
  3. I have IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL problem

while i was watching youtube and instaling avg antivirus program it appear BSOD whit message DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (NETIO.SYS) i hope you can help me.

Miloš Šovljanski, Apr 7, 2017
  4. Xilnik Win User

Xilnik, Apr 7, 2017
  5. TJ1234 Win User
    that's odd, thanks i'll retry it

edit: re-zipped it and it seems to have worked now

TJ1234, Apr 7, 2017
  6. Xilnik Win User
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mfewfpk.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mfewfpk.sys 0xffffd100`2ba688a8 0xfffff806`9793e3b3 mfewfpk!+0xe3b3[/quote] I see McAfee showing up on the stack of your crashes. Please remove McAfee and use Windows Defender instead as a step to diagnose whether McAfee is causing your crashes. If you want to continue using McAfee and it does turn out to be the culprit, contact McAfee support for their product.

How to uninstall McAfee products with the McAfee Consumer Products Removal tool

Xilnik, Apr 7, 2017
  7. TJ1234 Win User
    I see McAfee showing up on the stack of your crashes. Please remove McAfee and use Windows Defender instead as a step to diagnose whether McAfee is causing your crashes. If you want to continue using McAfee and it does turn out to be the culprit, contact McAfee support for their product.

How to uninstall McAfee products with the McAfee Consumer Products Removal tool[/quote]
    Thanks! I'll give it a shot. I never really liked McAfee on my laptop anyways, I always felt like it ran slower. I was always just too afraid to uninstall, but now I have a reason! *Biggrin

TJ1234, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD (Netio.Sys System_Service_Exemption) while playing game - Similar Threads - BSOD Netio Sys

2. BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing games: Hi i've a problem with my pc. Usually while gaming with games like Diablo,Baldur's Gate 3 my pc crashes and restart alone and i don't know why. I've found some minidumps of the crash that are happening. I tried to check what was inside the mindump, but i don't know how i can...
  3. BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing games: Hi, I recently updated my configuration from a i7 8700k to a i7 12700kf with a new motherboard. I clean install Windows 11 but since that I'm randomly having bsod or a complete freeze of the computer ... I updated the bios and all the drivers but nothing seems to fix my...
  4. BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES: So I've been getting bsods while playing gamesall games. My hdd and ram are perfectly fine. I've tried running mem diag tool, sfc scannow and crystal disk info no errors and in good condition. Has been happening for a really long time. Windows keeps getting corrupted, hdd...
  5. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: It was happening before and then I fixed it by uninstalling my drivers and updating them, but then a couple days later it starts happening again various codes like driver irql not less or equal and others. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNinz5leQW4KkIe1Kx...
  6. Win32basek.sys BSOD System_SErvice_Exemption

Win32basek.sys BSOD System_SErvice_Exemption: I have MSI270Z Apro 24gb ram NVIDIA 1050gt WINDOWS 10 18282. I dont know if its the os issue but according to the post it shows the insider part. When i try to run a game it shows the stop code. I have the latest drivers. Should i regress to normal build not sure how to fix...
  7. BSOD While playing games

BSOD While playing games: So over the past maybe 2 days ive been having some issues with random (sort of) bsod crashes. I just recently replaced my vid card (around a month and a half ago) with a gtx 970. Ive only tried this with one game however it seems space engineers causes it and it takes a good...
  8. BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys

BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys: Hi gents, I have created an account here to ask for some assistance because I am at wit's end with my BSOD issues. Early January 2018 my PC started acting up and BSODing like a wild savage while gaming. MemTest, OCCT all passed just fine so I moved from a hardware to a...
  9. BSOD while playing games

BSOD while playing games: I've recently started experiencing a lot of BSODs while playing World of Warcraft or while browsing the internet. It usually alternates between a few different error messages. I've seen the error codes: System_Service_Exception (win32kfull.sys)...
  10. BSOD while playing games

BSOD while playing games: Recently I have been getting BSODs while playing games on my computer, but not during normal use. Most recently it has been the game Roguelands. I originally thought it might be a memory problem, so I ran memtest for around 10 passes. Memtest did not turn up with...
Tags: