Windows 10: BSOD new build while graphic intensive

Discus and support BSOD new build while graphic intensive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day everyone, Last wednesday i got all my pc parts together and build it, when booted it worked perfectly. Installed windows and Nvidia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iDemor, Jun 17, 2017.

1. iDemor Win User

BSOD new build while graphic intensive

Good day everyone,

Last wednesday i got all my pc parts together and build it, when booted it
    worked perfectly. Installed windows and Nvidia drivers (first.. then motherboard.. yes perhaps its stupid)
    didnt do much on it, just happy it worked.

Thursday i bought battlefield 1 and played it online with some friends. Still my pc worked perfectly, played for atleast 2 hours straight without any problem whatsoever.

Well then, things started. Friday i woke up, booted my pc and it didnt work anymore. What happened
    is that it was in a reboot loop. It started, no screen and no bios screen. Leds on the fans go on, the msi
    logo and leds from the gpu went on. The fan on the cpu went on. But the boot took like 2-4 seconds and
    restarted. And it kept going on and off. Note though, the ez debugging tool flashed on cpu, then to dram and back to cpu very quickly and went off. When i got home i took my second ram and reseated it, and for some reason my pc could boot again and windows worked.

As far as i can see, the temps are great, 65c max on GPU (on furmark 1080p 4x msaa in about 6 minutes, fans go harder so it stayed most of the time like that. CPU with afterburner was max 60 i have seen.

Now, when i play games like BF1 i can play for like 3 minutes and i got BSODs, all different errors. The weird part is, sometimes it actually still works. i had 3 times i could just played again for 2 hours straight without any problems at all. When i restart my pc (off and 2 hours later on) it has the same problem. I thought perhaps it only is with BF1 but also with games like Planet Coaster. NOTE: When the pc doesnt BSOD the game auto sets everything on high, when PC does BSOD, it is set to medium?

I just used furmark to stress my GPU, and i got bsod in like 1 minute, when i do furmark now (while typing) it doesnt and just finishes a benchmark. Also when i got bsoded with furmark and restarted the pc (it froze) it immidiatly got bsod when windows loaded up.

Things i have done:
    Deinstalled MSI afterburner
    Reseated everything (apart from CPU i have no spare paste)
    DDU and reinstalled graphics drivers
    Turned off (on startup) Realtek audio drivers
    Used different sort of usb slots
    checked if everything is connected correctly and firm in pc
    memory check (from windows) no problems
    did a bios update (as it would help with memory)
    repaired games
    used ccleaner to clean registry

I have no clue what to do, maybe the dump files and other stuff will help you out.

Help!

EDIT: just ran memtest86+, already 92672 errors. Going to test rams in each slot now
    EDIT2: the errors were both ram installed, slot 2 and 4 (what manual says) testing both rams in 4th slot (because of the problems on friday and when i reseated that ram in slot 4 it worked again) when both pass in 4th slot more then 8 i do check in 2nd slot Both.

:)

iDemor, Jun 17, 2017

2. SynTP.sys BSOD Recurring problem

Windows Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.192)

if it was windows update im sure i wouldnt be the only one and there would be another update,

its only crashed while running "Pandora Radio" through browser and playing a graphically intense game.

David Qwasy, Jun 17, 2017
  3. ZachFacee Win User
    BSOD Playing Assassins Creed: Origins

I just installed my new GPU, the Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti and downloaded Assassins Creed: Origins to try it out. I run the game find at 60fps on high graphics but keep blue screening very randomly. I have blue screened anywhere from 5 minutes to 45 minutes of
    game play both in the menu and in the graphically intensive game itself.

The problem is that I have been checking my temperatures of the CPU and GPU and while the CPU is being used up almost to 100% most of the time while playing I never see the temp rise over 50-60 degrees before BSOD.

These are the Minidump reports as well as my Msinfo32 file.

Minidump.rar

Thanks BSOD new build while graphic intensive :)

ZachFacee, Jun 17, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Hi iDemor,

The debugging has indicated memory as you have found.
    The logs are in a foreign language. I am unable to read them. If possible please repost using English.
    When evaluating memory run memtest86+ version 5.01 for at least 8 runs with one ram in slot one. Keep testing each ram in slot one. This may take hours so plan to run it overnight.
    Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool
    For the ram tests please use the snipping tool to post images into the chat. You must be able to differentiate RAM problems vs dim/mobo. Once the ram one by one is tested in dim one you can retest the ram in dim two etc. Its the process of elimination. And then test combination of ram. But if one ram displays any errors plan to replace it.
    The troubleshooting so far is limited as I was unable to read the logs. Again if it is possible please repost in English.

zbook, Jun 18, 2017
  5. iDemor Win User
    Thank you for responding,

Yesterday i quick tested the ram, together in the slots that the manual says. 2 rams in slot 2 and 4 gives me a ton of errors. Now im testing both stick separate, 1 stick gives me errors on 2nd pass (about 2500+ errors, then it freezes) in slot 4, im going to test the other stick in the same slot to see if its the mobo or stick. But i need to do it all again cause my girlfriend maybe switched them (they were laying on a piece of wood, didnt touch the gold plates thankfully) i will post results when i have them.

iDemor, Jun 18, 2017
  6. iDemor Win User
    Im kinda stuck tbh.. problem is, when i putt ram 2 in slot 4, it 2 times immediatly errors (first time test 9 1 error, second time test 8 192 errors) but when i put it in slot 2 it works perfectly fine (5 pass stille running now). When i put ram 1 in slot 2 OR 4 it also works.. so i cant find the problem if stick or slot..

iDemor, Jun 19, 2017
  7. zbook New Member
    How many ram slots are available to check? Just 2 and 4?
    Ram 2 in slot 4 there were errors.
    Ram 2 in slot 2 no errors.
    Ram 1 in slot 2 or slot 4 no errors.
    If you ignore all passes < 8 runs what are the results?

zbook, Jun 19, 2017
  8. iDemor Win User

Sorry for being little bit confusing.
    Ram 2 was the ram that got my pc in a reboot loop (see opening post) i tested them both 8 passes in slot 2 and 4. Everything clean except for errors with ram 2 in slot 4. But just a hour ago i tested Both rams in slot 4 again and Both got errors. Im playing bf1 for 1 hour now in slot 1 and 3. No problems so far. Guess its the slot 4. Going to return the mobo tomorrow. Hopefully it stats like this

iDemor, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD new build while graphic intensive - Similar Threads - BSOD build while

2. Computer restarts on graphically intensive applications.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer restarts on graphically intensive applications.: New high end gaming pc, will run games that aren’t super high demand graphically but if I try to even open a game like Apex Legends it reboots the pc before I even get to the main menu. I have tried reinstalling the game/graphics drivers, modifying power settings, scanning...
  3. Computer restarts on graphically intensive applications.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer restarts on graphically intensive applications.: New high end gaming pc, will run games that aren’t super high demand graphically but if I try to even open a game like Apex Legends it reboots the pc before I even get to the main menu. I have tried reinstalling the game/graphics drivers, modifying power settings, scanning...
  4. bsod while doing something that is not intense load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod while doing something that is not intense load: I have encountered this problem ever since I bought this laptop I have try replace ram ssd reseat/remove wireless, cable reinstall windows update driver now that I am starting to suspect gpu cpu can anyone look into my minidump and tell me what is itmsi gf75 thin 10ucMinidump...
  5. bsod while doing something that is not intense load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod while doing something that is not intense load: I have encountered this problem ever since I bought this laptop I have try replace ram ssd reseat/remove wireless, cable reinstall windows update driver now that I am starting to suspect gpu cpu can anyone look into my minidump and tell me what is itmsi gf75 thin 10ucMinidump...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on graphically intensive games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on graphically intensive games: Hi. I'm new here and I came across this forum while looking for a solution for this issue. My PC is crashing with a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing heavy graphic games (FarCry 4, 5, New Dawn, Bright Memory, Metro Exodus). Nothing happens in any other instance. I've...
  7. BSOD On New Build

BSOD On New Build: Hi guys, Can anyone please help me? I've literally wasted so much time trying to identify why my system sometimes goes many hours fine, and on some days it BSOD's... mostly when using Adobe applications. Machine: i9 7940 X Stock 32GB HyperX Predator (MemTest run for 24...
  8. BSOD while using Vega 11 Graphics ( New build )

BSOD while using Vega 11 Graphics ( New build ): Hello. I've been having this problem with my new build since I put it together. Whenever I install Radeon Drivers for Vega 11 iGPU, my system will crash. I always will get a BSOD while using the iGPU Currently, I have disabled Vega 11 from the device manager and am able...
  9. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD While Playing Hardware Intensive Games

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD While Playing Hardware Intensive Games: Hey everybody, I've been struggling with this issue for a while, I thought I resolved it a few months ago but it has come back and I'm out of ideas. Ever since upgrading to Win10 at the start of last year I've started getting Clock Watchdog Timeout BSODs. After...
  10. BSOD's when playing graphic intensive games

BSOD's when playing graphic intensive games: Hi TenForums! First of all, this is my first post here, although I've followed many threads before without an account. I hope I come to be of value to this community. The main reason I'm writing though is another: I purchased a Clevo P650RG laptop, and I going crazy...