Windows 10: BSOD - No Pattern Established

Discus and support BSOD - No Pattern Established in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, They occur for numerous reasons: watching a video with VLC plugging in a flash drive browsing Thank you 60998 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by somethingsimple, Aug 20, 2016.

1. BSOD - No Pattern Established

Hello,

They occur for numerous reasons:
    • watching a video with VLC
    • plugging in a flash drive
    • browsing

Thank you

:)

somethingsimple, Aug 20, 2016

2. multiple blue screens of death (BSOD) within a few yesterdays

hello,

as the title says. i haven't found a pattern for the BSODs. i attached the three latest minidumps in the dropbox link as well as msinfo32

regards,

Dropbox - BSOD info.zip

YoloSwagBuckets, Aug 20, 2016
  3. josekym Win User
    N73 switching itself off

When and how exactly does it turn itself off? Can you establish a pattern to the problem occurrence? (i.e. when accessing phone features, when calling, when idle or on standby, etc.)
    Message Edited by on 19-Jul-200703:11 AM

josekym, Aug 20, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD - No Pattern Established

Please remove either of your memory sticks, running mixed memory can cause various of problems that can be difficult to diagnose properly. Please know that it does not matter if your running this setup for a long period.
    Code: [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 40 - Handle 0014h] Physical Memory Array Handle 0013h Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 4096MB Form Factor 0dh - SODIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator ChannelA-DIMM0 Bank Locator BANK 0 Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 1600MHz Manufacturer Hynix/Hyundai Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number HMT451S6BFR8A-PB [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 40 - Handle 0015h] Physical Memory Array Handle 0013h Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 8192MB Form Factor 0dh - SODIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator ChannelB-DIMM0 Bank Locator BANK 2 Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 1600MHz Manufacturer Samsung Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number M471B1G73DB0-YK0[/quote] Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

BSOD - No Pattern Established [​IMG]

5. Updated.
    Please see attached.

Thank you.

Attachment 97581

somethingsimple, Aug 21, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Is either of the sticks removed?

PS. until another BSOD occurs another zip doesn't need to be uploaded.

7. There was only one stick and it wasn't plugged in

somethingsimple, Aug 22, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Sorry? One stick?
    I clearly posted about 2 sticks with different makes/models.

9. The one stick is removed.
    What do you want me to do now?

10. axe0 New Member
    Not much besides letting me know if another BSOD occurs + upload a new zip if any occurs.

11. it usually crashed once a day.
    The browser lags like I've lost internet connection.
    Critical_process_died.
    It just happened again, but no minidump file produced.

12. axe0 New Member
    A 0xEF usually doesn't have a lot in the minidump.

Diagnostics Test
    Clean boot
    Please try the following:
    • Open taskmanager
      • Go to the tab startup
      • disable everything
    • Search msconfig and open it
      • Go to the tab services
      • Check 'hide microsoft services'
      • Uncheck all other services
      • Click apply and click ok
    • Reboot if asked
    See if the problem persist, if the problem does not persist enable in the startup tab in taskmanager 1 item and in the services tab in msconfig also 1 service, reboot and see if the problem persist. Keep doing this until you find the culprit or there is nothing left.
    If the problem still persist, try booting in safe mode and see if the problem still persist

13. BSOD - No Pattern Established

Another two.

Attachment 97862

somethingsimple, Aug 23, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
    Before I start analyzing I would need feedback on my previous suggestion.

Thema:

1. BSOD - No Pattern Established - Similar Threads - BSOD Pattern Established

2. chessboard pattern

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chessboard pattern: Hi MS community,Since some days I experience on my machine some weird chessboard pattern in the explorer window and in some applications e.g. chrome browser, dropbox, etc.. See the example images attached. To my impression it does not appear deterministically. With a mouse...
  3. chessboard pattern

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chessboard pattern: Hi MS community,Since some days I experience on my machine some weird chessboard pattern in the explorer window and in some applications e.g. chrome browser, dropbox, etc.. See the example images attached. Has anyone some idea where this might come from and how to identify...
  4. chessboard pattern

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    chessboard pattern: Hi MS community,Since some days I experience on my machine some weird chessboard pattern in the explorer window and in some applications e.g. chrome browser, dropbox, etc.. See the example images attached. Has anyone some idea where this might come from and how to identify...
  5. Frequent Crashes/BSODs With No Identifiable Pattern or Cause

Frequent Crashes/BSODs With No Identifiable Pattern or Cause: The computer I'm using now is the first one I ever built - I completed it about two years ago. For many months now I've had frequent crashes with no identifiable cause. There doesn't seem to be a correlation between RAM-intensive activities and crashes. Sometimes I'll only...
  6. Various Different BSODS - Can't find a pattern

Various Different BSODS - Can't find a pattern: Hi, I've been having trouble dealing with a number of different BSODS over the past month or so. The PC suffereing from the BSODS is a custom one that I built about two months ago, the BSODS came in a few days after I built it. I've been trying to figure out if there's...
  7. Trackpad scrolling pattern

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trackpad scrolling pattern: Usually when I am scrolling with the trackpad, the window will keep scrolling for as long as I am moving my fingers. Then sometimes it will switch and it will only scroll a certain number of lines until I let go, at which point it will sort of free scroll for a second or...
  8. BSODs without a clear pattern (whea_uncorrectable_error)

BSODs without a clear pattern (whea_uncorrectable_error): My PC has been getting BSODs for a long time. I had W7 before W10 and the BSODs were kinda the same. I say kinda because there weren't many patterns really. I got BSODs frequently with League of Legends. I could get multiple during one game and sometimes I could play 5-10...
  9. Sporadic BSOD No Obvious Cause Or Pattern

Sporadic BSOD No Obvious Cause Or Pattern: Hi, On and off for the last year or so I've been having random BSOD or freezes on my desktop PC. It seems to happen sporadically where I'll have several crashes in a day or week and then I won't see it again for a few months. I have no idea what might be causing it and I...
  10. Intermittent BSOD, no discernible pattern.

Intermittent BSOD, no discernible pattern.: Been getting BSODs on a several month old pc that I built. I just went through Device Manager and updated all the drivers that it was able to automatically update, but I don't know that that would have fixed the problem. I've uploaded the requested information and any...