Windows 10: BSOD: NTFS.sys different stop codes

Discus and support BSOD: NTFS.sys different stop codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; most build is from sept with exceptions being monitors and 1080. I began having multiple crashes and have tried replacing a few parts, mobo,ram, gpu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kameleongt, Dec 19, 2016.

1. BSOD: NTFS.sys different stop codes

most build is from sept with exceptions being monitors and 1080.

I began having multiple crashes and have tried replacing a few parts, mobo,ram, gpu all resulting in no change in my issues. I tried using a different sdd and still had same problems. I did a clean reformat tonight and after initial set up got BSOD: stop code: REGISTRY ERROR.

any help is appreciated.

6800k no OC
    x99 strix gaming mobo
    32gb ddr4 2666
    1080 gtx strix
    m.2 950 pro 256gb(main)
    AX860 psu

I have attached DM log collector zip

:)

kameleongt, Dec 19, 2016

2. Multiple BSOD with different stop codes (FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) dmp files, speccy snapshot, and nfo included

Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?

I have encounted a BSOD before, but not on this PC and it was a different error. I have not changed anything physical on the computer since I removed a ssd to put into my laptop, but I think i fixed all of that, and that was 3 months ago, while this problem
    started less than a month ago. I don't beleive any changes were made with anything other than downloading a few programs, but nothing that changed any settings.

Can you also please confirm the current build of your Windows 10? (Type
    winver
    into the Cortana search box, then hit Enter.)

Version 1703, OS Build 15063.674

Treebeard614, Dec 19, 2016
  3. Multiple BSOD with different stop codes (FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) dmp files, speccy snapshot, and nfo included

Hello,

Over the 25 days or so I have had 4 crashes resulting in the BSOD. This always seems to happen when I'm working on my Java or Python homework or playing a game. The computer runs fine in every instance other than when it actually crashes, and it doesn't
    seem to have any visual or auditory indication that it is going to crash.

My question is: What is the problem(s) causing the multiple BSOD, what can I do to fix it, and how can i prevent them in the future?

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help find what the problem is.

Thanks,

Note: the following files are being hosted on my google drive at the following link:

Minidump Files – Google Drive

Treebeard614, Dec 19, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

BSOD: NTFS.sys different stop codes

Do you still get BSOD after the new installation of your system?
    Because the dumpfiles are before the reset, are probably no use anymore.

But i found these older drivers:
    SiLib Fri Jul 16 00:08:26 2010 (4C3F86DA)
    SiUSBXp Fri Jul 16 00:27:13 2010
    Driver Description: Silicone Labs USBXpress Development Kit
    Driver Update Site: Silicon Labs Technical Support | Silicon Labs

IOMap64 Thu Oct 23 02:52:12 2014
    Driver Description: ASUS Kernel Mode Driver for NT ?Asus Smart Doctor/iTracker 2 Asus GPU Tweak and GPU Tweak Streaming from this link: Solved BSOD after sleep, restarts, driver_power_state_failure )
    Driver Update Site: http://support.asus.com/download/opt...uage=en&type=1

If you get another BSOD upload a new zip.

lifetec, Dec 19, 2016
  5. the 2 BSOD registry and ntfs were shortly after the clean install. the registry BSOD was actually maybe 2 min into windows from the clean install. Thanks for your help i'm getting those drivers updated.

kameleongt, Dec 19, 2016
  6. some of the other issues I was having was my chrome would keep crashing constantly.

I ended up picking up a new CPU and instantly my issues were gone. though 2 hours later my aio CPU cooler decided to die on me. Just posting this here incase someone runs into similar issues.

Thanks for the help.

kameleongt, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD: NTFS.sys different stop codes

1. BSOD: NTFS.sys different stop codes - Similar Threads - BSOD NTFS sys

2. Multiple BSODs with different stop codes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs with different stop codes?: I have a relatively new PC, but keep getting random blue screens with a different driver and stop code each time. I can't narrow down the source. Windows 11 is updated to 22H2 and I have installed drivers to their latest version as well as the BIOS firmware. Here are a few of...
  3. Multiple BSODs with different stop codes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs with different stop codes?: I have a relatively new PC, but keep getting random blue screens with a different driver and stop code each time. I can't narrow down the source. Windows 11 is updated to 22H2 and I have installed drivers to their latest version as well as the BIOS firmware. Here are a few of...
  4. Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sporadic BSOD with different stop codes.: Hello, I've been encountering several different BSOD stops codes for the last few months and I was hoping to get my log files looked at. I'm running the latest Windows 10 - RTX 4090 - i9-13900k - 64GB RAM and an ASUS Pro Art Z690-Creator MOBO. Latest BSOD: Thanks in...
  5. BSOD loop with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD loop with different stop codes: Hello, I've just finished building my pc and ran into BSOD. The first time I turned it on, everything works fine. I installed windows and some drivers, and nothing weird happened. However, today, when I turned it on to start really using it, I got the BSOD loop, and it loops...
  6. BSOD loop with different stop codes

BSOD loop with different stop codes: Hello, I've just finished building my pc and ran into BSOD. The first time I turned it on, everything works fine. I installed windows and some drivers, and nothing weird happened. However, today, when I turned it on to start really using it, I got the BSOD loop, and it loops...
  7. Frequent BSODs with different stop codes

Frequent BSODs with different stop codes: I've been having trouble with BSOD over a couple of months and today I decided to try a clean install of my pc. it was fine at first but like an hour after I had downloaded some apps - Avast Antivirus, Malwarebytes, Blue Screen Viewer, Mega.nz, Nvidia GeForce Experience,...
  8. Random BSOD with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD with different stop codes: Hi,I'm having random BSOD crashes and I cannot figure out the problem. I updated my drivers but still no dice. Any help is appreciated!Crash Dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnEZiUdgnqUIgl2P5UWjGU899uUm?e=wsmVyI...
  9. BSOD with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD with different stop codes: Hello, I was using an old version of Windows 10 and keeps getting a lot of BSODs .. Sometimes the stopcode was page_fault_in_non_paged_area and sometimes kernel_security_check_faliure and other times pfn_list_corrupt. I thought it was from the version of Windows is old or a...
  10. BSOD different stop codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD different stop codes: Hello, I built my new pc like 6 weeks ago and everything ran smooth until it randomly started to freeze. It froze 2-4 times in the last 1-2 weeks. Now its a constant BSOD with different error codes even at startup. All my research from these codes tells me that it could be...
Tags: