Windows 10: BSOD ntoskrl.exe plus others on startup

Discus and support BSOD ntoskrl.exe plus others on startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, i had previous start up issues in another thread nearly a month ago but they seem to be returning, i have attached the info. i have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ckrad, Nov 9, 2015.

1. ckrad Win User

BSOD ntoskrl.exe plus others on startup

Hey, i had previous start up issues in another thread nearly a month ago but they seem to be returning, i have attached the info. i have tried BlueScreenView but that only shows up ntoskrl.exe aswell as win32kbase.sys but please see for yourself you are much better suited than myself.
    Thank you i really appreciate your help.

:)

ckrad, Nov 9, 2015

2. Ntoskrl.exe Bsod

It maybe this

Driver for Qualcomm Atheros CB42/CB43/MB42/MB43 Network Adapter

here is the newer dump

On Tue 12/19/2017 11:26:32 AM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\121917-21078-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: athw10x.sys (0xFFFFF8032AEC3699)

Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0xFFFFDE180A86F149, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF8032AEC3699)

Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\athw10x.sys

product: Driver for Qualcomm Atheros CB42/CB43/MB42/MB43 Network Adapter

company: Qualcomm Atheros Communications, Inc.

description: Qualcomm Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN device driver

Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.

This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: athw10x.sys (Qualcomm Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN device driver, Qualcomm Atheros Communications, Inc.).

Google query: Qualcomm Atheros Communications, Inc. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Emptyspace55, Nov 9, 2015
  3. Emptyspace55, Nov 9, 2015
  4. ckrad Win User

any help would be much be appreciated thank you

ckrad, Nov 10, 2015
  5. ckrad Win User
    Windows 10 will not reset my PC, trying to reset it it tells me that "there was a problem while resetting your pc"

ckrad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD ntoskrl.exe plus others on startup - Similar Threads - BSOD ntoskrl exe

2. Remove Asus Charger Plus from startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Asus Charger Plus from startup.: Hello currently I am on Windows 10 latest build and I use Asus Charger Plus to charge apple devices faster but the program starts automatically when I boot Windows. I checked for it in the startup apps in the task-manager but its not there. So how can I remove it from startup...
  3. Aux exe at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aux exe at startup: Each time I start up my computer microsoft aux switch exe box appears for a few seconds. In every other respect my computer works 100%. Is this normal? What does this do? Thanks...
  4. Multiple Random BSOD - ntoskrl/Crtical Process Died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Random BSOD - ntoskrl/Crtical Process Died: Thanks in advance for any help. PC starting crashing a few weeks back with Critical Process Died. Maybe once a day at first. Gradually got worse & during the Windows 10 20H2 update got corrupt & went into bootloop, requiring a complete windows re-install. Now still unstable...
  5. SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup: This nasty little pop up box appeared straight after the latest update for windows 10. I did this on 24.7.20 The box appears on every start-up when cancelled it reappears for a second time, then stays off until next start up. Apparently its sonic studios there have been...
  6. ForzaHorizon4.exe crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ForzaHorizon4.exe crashing on startup: Hi, I need help to solve this problem, please. When searching for MoBEX all I find is problems with edge. Hopefully I can be helpful providing more information if required ForzaHorizon4.exe Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup?: Hi all! So, for the past few days when I start my laptop the file SS3svc32.exe keeps popping up and trying to make changes. It pops up twice (I click no both times) and then stays away until next startup. I looked at the file location and it's with a program 'Sonic Suite 3'...
  9. Memory Management BSOD Plus Others

Memory Management BSOD Plus Others: Very frustrating problem going on right now. A week ago I got my first BSOD for Memory Management. Did some extensive searching and testing then determined that my RAM was failing. This only scratches the surface of my problems... I will list what I have tested/fixed and...
  10. EXE in Startup folder not running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EXE in Startup folder not running: Just don't know if it's really worth the trouble, seems like just one issue after another. Latest is I wrote a program that runs on windows 10 just fine from a shortcut on the desktop. I copied the shortcut to the startup folder for my account and did all the compatibility...