Windows 10: BSOD ntoskrnl.exe and atikmdag.sys System Service Exception Code 0x3b

Discus and support BSOD ntoskrnl.exe and atikmdag.sys System Service Exception Code 0x3b in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm trying to crossfire my two 7850s but I keep getting system service exception BSODs. I've used DDU to install new drivers. Prior to using DDU and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GhostOfDawn, Mar 8, 2016.

1. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe and atikmdag.sys System Service Exception Code 0x3b

I'm trying to crossfire my two 7850s but I keep getting system service exception BSODs.
    I've used DDU to install new drivers. Prior to using DDU and installing new drivers, both cards worked fine by themselves.
    I did try overclocking before this, but I set the values back to the normal ones, yet I still have problems.

I used the tool in Safe Mode if that matters at all.

EDIT:
    Nevermind, I solved the issue by uninstalling all of my overclocking software. I think the main cause of them was MSI Afterburner. I also moved my page file to another hard drive.

:)

GhostOfDawn, Mar 8, 2016
  2. N8H8 Win User

every time I try to watch netflix my computer crashes (bsod)

I have windows 10 and every time I try and load a streaming video from Netflix I get the BSOD.

stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

what failed: atikmdag.sys

There was a windows update and it worked and the next update it started crashing again

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

N8H8, Mar 8, 2016
  3. System_Service_Exception BSOD with code 0x3B

Hello, all,

I experienced an error with System Service Exception coded 0x3B. Upon investigation this appears to be related to a Firewire driver. I looked within my bios and could not find a Firewire peripheral to be enabled or disabled. Would appreciate some guidance
    over what to do next. Thank you.

080815-7187-01.dmp 8/8/2015 10:14:24 PM SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b 00000000`c0000005 fffff803`b625abc4 ffffd000`20979b80 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+14d220 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+14d220 C:\Windows\Minidump\080815-7187-01.dmp 8 15 10240 346,680 8/8/2015
    10:15:08 PM

ConnorMiles, Mar 8, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe and atikmdag.sys System Service Exception Code 0x3b

Good job!!

Thema:

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe and atikmdag.sys System Service Exception Code 0x3b

1. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe and atikmdag.sys System Service Exception Code 0x3b - Similar Threads - BSOD ntoskrnl exe

2. BSOD "System Service Exception" Stop Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD "System Service Exception" Stop Code: In the event viewer, it says,Error 09/07/2021 1:22:28 pm BugCheck 1001 NoneThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8022f553fea, 0xffffe08aa2a36b40, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP....
  3. System Service Exception. Wdf01000.sys

System Service Exception. Wdf01000.sys: My Toshiba Satellite Laptop on Winfows 10,still keeps restarting for like the 40th time. And it won't turn to the locker screen, what do I do to fix this? Can anyone help, please? [IMG]...
  4. BSOD with Stop Code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

BSOD with Stop Code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION: I have rebuilt my Lenovo PC from scratch, using a copy of Windows 10 Pro I purchased at a retail store. This copy is on USB, and the machine starts out at version 1903. No problems at this level. It then updates to 1907; still no issues. It then skips 2004, and jumps straight...
  5. Stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION SPUVCbv x64 sys

Stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION SPUVCbv x64 sys: I have an HP Probook 4340s with SunplusIT - Camera, Other hardware - HP HD Webcam [Fixed]. This happens whenever i access any apps that uses my camera like skype, zoom, messenger, camtasia etc. Can anyone help me? Thanks...
  6. System Service Exception- igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Service Exception- igdkmd64.sys: Help pls, when I put a video card in my pc, starts normally but when is charging windows appears a blu screen that says "System Service Exception-Error igdkmd64.sys". But it happens only when i put the video card....
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. BSOD Error code: System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Error code: System Service Exception: Hello, I've recently had a BSOD with the System_Service_Exception stop code. I've since run a MalwareBytes scan to check for viruses or malware (nothing found) and used the System File Checker tool in PowerShell as well (no discrepancies there either). I've attached...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp

BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp: Last week, I assembled a new desktop computer (with all new components) and installed windows 10 Educational. (See my 2nd PC details.) I updated and installed all the latest drivers. (I think at least.) But, since installation, I am having BSOD on various moments with the...