Windows 10: BSOD ntoskrnl.exe new computer built!

Discus and support BSOD ntoskrnl.exe new computer built! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i have been running into some of these problems with ntoskrnl.exe MEMORY_MANAGEMENT DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoelMelliott, Aug 6, 2016.

1. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe new computer built!

Hello, i have been running into some of these problems with ntoskrnl.exe

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I cannot seem to figure out what is wrong and i have updated all my drivers!

Attachment 94782

:)

JoelMelliott, Aug 6, 2016
  2. Mauldoon Win User

Blue screen crashes with new pc

It has been about 2 hours since doing a clean boot and I received a new BSOD:

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C560)

Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF802E8DF8834, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)

Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

BlueScreenView highlights ntoskrnl.exe and partmgr.sys as the cause.

Here is the new Dump file Dump.zip

Mauldoon, Aug 6, 2016
  3. BSOD Windows 10. MiniDump file

Hi, i need some help with BSOD on my computer.

I was using Windows 7 and since 7 months i had BSOD some times. 0124x0000

Now i had install a new Windows 10 Pro 64 bits. And continue the BSOD.

On BSOD is the messageWHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

On MiniDimp file i see Error on hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe

Here is the MiniDump file form error.

BSOD.zip

Thanks you.

SergiPanadero, Aug 6, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe new computer built!

axe0, Aug 6, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    I see 2 major problems
    1. Nongenuine activation of Windows
    2. Driver Update program

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Forum rules

axe0, Aug 7, 2016
  6. I thought i had a legit copy of windows 10, But i am getting it now since the windows 10 anniversary

JoelMelliott, Aug 7, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    There are many ways to get this activation kind on Home & Pro where none of them are legit.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe new computer built!

1. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe new computer built! - Similar Threads - BSOD ntoskrnl exe

2. Ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ntoskrnl BSOD: I have had this issue for so long its almost like a part of me. I have uploaded the last 3 minidumps but I don't really understand what is going on. But I know the number one culprit is Ntoskrnl.exe https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgeiZ1AnXkV6esFtCX3uiwaGGuA?e=SlXCUk...
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  4. BSOD DPC_Watchdog violation on new custom built computer

BSOD DPC_Watchdog violation on new custom built computer: Hi, since few days I keep having a BSOD type DPC_Watchdog_violation. the minidump log file is pointing me to hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe which i know aren't directly relevant to investigate. please find the dump log file, driverreviewreport and systeminfofile in a zip here:...
  5. BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp

BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp: Last week, I assembled a new desktop computer (with all new components) and installed windows 10 Educational. (See my 2nd PC details.) I updated and installed all the latest drivers. (I think at least.) But, since installation, I am having BSOD on various moments with the...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl

BSOD ntoskrnl: I'm having the same issues. It started 2 days ago, computer is crashing randomly with different BSOD errors. I've tried a new SSD, new RAM and multiple fresh installs of Windows 10. I've run out of ideas, I'm starting to think there is a seriously nasty virus or Microsoft...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl+ 142480

BSOD ntoskrnl+ 142480: Hi *Smile I have problem with BSOD ntoskrnl+ 142480 . previously I used windows 8.1 and got BSOD ntoskrnl+ 142480, and maybe if I change the OS to Windows 10 the problem will be solved but not . I have update all driver but still got bsod . Please help me *Sad I...
  8. BSOD various ntoskrnl

BSOD various ntoskrnl: Hi guys! Made a fresh Win10 install with just basic software (Like whocrashed) I have tried using the Guru3Ds tool to remove all traces of old video card drivers and installed the newest ones without any extra software or bloatware. Have ran Memtest for 24 hours without a...
  9. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...
  10. Random BSOD on new built

Random BSOD on new built: Hello, This is my first post and I am fairly new, so please go easy for me. I built this computer a few weeks ago, with the intention for gaming, streaming etc.... I decided to choose Windows 10 64 bit as the OS because I wanted a bit of future-proofing. Anyways, After...
Tags: