Windows 10: BSOD ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C580) 0x139 0x1E, 0xFFFFF8017685BA40

Discus and support BSOD ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C580) 0x139 0x1E, 0xFFFFF8017685BA40 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please take a look at the log and attached files! BSOD happened while computer was almost IDLE (but downloading in background). ntoskrnl.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by freshhh, Sep 24, 2017.

1. freshhh Win User

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C580) 0x139 0x1E, 0xFFFFF8017685BA40

Please take a look at the log and attached files!
    BSOD happened while computer was almost IDLE (but downloading in background).

ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C580) Bugcheck code: 0x139 (0x1E, 0xFFFFF8017685BA40, 0xFFFFF8017685B998, 0x0)

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\092417-12359-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C580)
    Bugcheck code: 0x139 (0x1E, 0xFFFFF8017685BA40, 0xFFFFF8017685B998, 0x0)
    Error: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: The kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
    Bugcheck code: 0x139 (0x1E, 0xFFFFF8017685BA40, 0xFFFFF8017685B998, 0x0)
    Error: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    Bug check description: The kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

:)

freshhh, Sep 24, 2017
  2. Mauldoon Win User

Blue screen crashes with new pc

It has been about 2 hours since doing a clean boot and I received a new BSOD:

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C560)

Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF802E8DF8834, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)

Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

BlueScreenView highlights ntoskrnl.exe and partmgr.sys as the cause.

Here is the new Dump file Dump.zip

Mauldoon, Sep 24, 2017
  3. bsod

On Tue 10/17/2017 9:08:39 PM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\101717-7968-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C580)

Bugcheck code: 0x7F (0x8, 0xFFFFAE81B90FEBF0, 0xFFFFAE81BE19F000, 0xFFFFF8017B200E94)

Error: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

company: Microsoft Corporation

description: NT Kernel & System

Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the Intel CPU generated a trap and the kernel failed to catch this trap.

repeated bsods recently.... Cause?

seancurtis84, Sep 24, 2017
  4. hawkman Win User

Both bug checks fall back to
    the SPPC service - Windows Activation service, this is likely caused by L: KMS-R@1nHook.exe

Your report states that you are using a Non Genuine copy of software
    This forum's Rules clearly state that help will not be provided to those using Non genuine Software.

Roy

hawkman, Sep 24, 2017
  5. freshhh Win User
    @hawkman

Thanks for the notice! Are you sure? Do you know how to remove it please?
    Could it be instead because I used Destroy-Windows-10-Spying ?

freshhh, Sep 24, 2017
  6. Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be please to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

Theres a tool which is used to bypass the activation of microsoft products. If you are sure you did not use a tool like this, maybe a friend or store tech did it without your knowledge.

BSODHunter, Sep 24, 2017
  7. freshhh Win User
    Ok I'm gonna ask the computer shop to check it you can delete the whole topic.

freshhh, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C580) 0x139 0x1E, 0xFFFFF8017685BA40 - Similar Threads - BSOD ntoskrnl exe

2. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  3. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  4. 0xa0 and 0x139 BSOD's

0xa0 and 0x139 BSOD's: Hello, I have a pesky BSOD problem. I've tried to deal with it by flashing BIOS, removing and updating graphics, network and sound card drivers. I've also changed hibernation file size to 100% and did memory diagnostic. Still my system was crashing even when left alone with...
  5. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  7. BSOD - 0x139 during gaming

BSOD - 0x139 during gaming: Hi! I've had this problem since I bought my PC back in November 2015. Mostly BSODs but can also completely freeze and reboot without any BSOD or dump, the only pattern I can find is that it happens during gaming. 49161
  8. Friend's desktop BSOD - 0x139 ntkrnlmp.exe

Friend's desktop BSOD - 0x139 ntkrnlmp.exe: An online friend of mine has been getting BSODs for half a year now and I asked for the minidump files. Looking at the most recent one (it was the only file he had in his minidumps folder) in WinDBG I get the following: Code:...
  9. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...
  10. BSOD - 0x139 KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

BSOD - 0x139 KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Hello, I assembled my desktop several weeks ago, and got several BSOD per day. After a fresh reinstall, I still got problems... Thanks for your help *Smile 46221