Windows 10: BSOD Ntoskrnl.exe windows 10

Discus and support BSOD Ntoskrnl.exe windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe+14a6f0 and I have tested the memory and it seems fine. Also updated all the drivers that needed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jackster13, Jan 9, 2017.

1. BSOD Ntoskrnl.exe windows 10

I have been having multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe+14a6f0 and I have tested the memory and it seems fine. Also updated all the drivers that needed it. I have BlueScreenView on my laptop to try and track whats happening but I am coming up short. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated. Its happening several times a day.

:)

Jackster13, Jan 9, 2017

2. BSOD APC_INDEX_MISMATCH ntoskrnl.exe+142940

I had a BSOD. Bug Check String APC_INDEX_MISMATCH , cause by driver ntoskrnl.exe caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+142940. Adive on the fix for this. XPS 15 9950 RUNNING Windows 10 Pro.

SanilPrakashan, Jan 9, 2017
  3. Getting Blue Screen of Death on Windows 10 with error ntoskrnl.exe

Old title: BSOD ntoskrnl.exe 142760

I seem to be getting BSODs since the beginning of April relating to ntoskrnl.exe 142760, and I don't know what's causing it.

Currently on Windows 10 64-bit.

Here's my dumps:

Link not found

DarknessUK, Jan 9, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

BSOD Ntoskrnl.exe windows 10

Hello and welcome to TenForums *Smile

How did you test your memory? Please report the method used and results.

philc43, Jan 9, 2017
  5. I used memtest and it said there was no issues.

Jackster13, Jan 9, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    Did you complete all eight passes as recommended in this tutorial?

philc43, Jan 9, 2017
  7. I did not. I will do that today. thank you

Jackster13, Jan 9, 2017
  8. BSOD Ntoskrnl.exe windows 10

Went through 11 passes last night with no errors of memtest86.

What do I look at now?

Jackster13, Jan 10, 2017
  9. philc43 Win User
    I have gone back to your crash dump from 4th Jan and found the following drivers were not loading correctly:

Code: ffffd300`a619c5c8 fffff80e`c9637dd0Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\Qcamain10x64.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Qcamain10x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Qcamain10x64.sys Qcamain10x64+0x157dd0 ffffd300`a619ba38 fffff80e`c5d39911Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorA.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStorA.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStorA.sys iaStorA+0xb9911[/quote] I would suggest you update your Intel RST (Rapid Storage Technology) driver using the following website: Drivers & Software and see if this makes a difference. The other driver is related to your network driver and it looks as if it is up to date but it would be worth checking on the Acer website for your particular model.

philc43, Jan 10, 2017
  10. thank you. I have done that and will now wait and see if any blue screens happen in the next few days. regardless, I am very appreciative for all the advice and help!

Jackster13, Jan 10, 2017
  11. Well it happened again, almost as soon as I brought up my laptop today. Clicked on chrome and bam. So I uploaded a new dmp batch of files. Any thoughts?

Jackster13, Jan 15, 2017
  12. philc43 Win User
    The bsod file for today shows the following:

Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, ffffef25361a8243, ffffb6803a646fd0, 0} Probably caused by : win32kbase.sys ( win32kbase!DirectComposition::CConnection::RemoveCompositionFrame+63 ) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b) An exception happened while executing a system service routine. ffffb680`3a646618 fffff804`62c0e6cfUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys igdkmd64+0x2ce6cf[/quote] This time it is the Intel Graphics Driver that was highlighted.
    Your driver file is this one:
    Code: 0: kd> lmvm igdkmd64 Browse full module list start end module name fffff804`62940000 fffff804`630fa000 igdkmd64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys Image name: igdkmd64.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Fri Apr 22 21:37:26 2016 (571A8B86) CheckSum: 00798694 ImageSize: 007BA000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Try updating to the latest on the Intel site: ver 15.45.10.4542 Downloads for Graphics Drivers

philc43, Jan 15, 2017
  13. BSOD Ntoskrnl.exe windows 10

I try and update it manually or through the intel driver update utility and I get this message: Error: A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel® Driver Update Utility is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel® driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver can cause technical issues. Contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver for your computer.

Its an Acer...is that who I contact?

Jackster13, Jan 15, 2017
  14. philc43 Win User
    Yes use the Acer website. Try this: Product support and select the download for the VGA driver.

philc43, Jan 16, 2017
  15. after that update, I've gone 24 hours without a BSOD. I'm hoping it is fixed, but giving it a few days to make sure before I mark it as solved *Smile thanks for your help!!

Jackster13, Jan 16, 2017
Thema:

BSOD Ntoskrnl.exe windows 10

1. BSOD Ntoskrnl.exe windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD Ntoskrnl exe

2. ntoskrnl bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl bsod: My pc has been bsod-ing for 2-3 years now and i recently decided to try and fix it. I use bluescreen view and always see that the bsods are always caused by ntoskrnl.exe. heres all of the stuff ive to try and fix it.Used 1 8gb ram stick at a timeused different ram slotsused...
  3. ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  4. ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  7. Ntoskrnl BSOD

Ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, Any ideas how I can stop ntoskrnl.exe of causing blue screens? It happens every few days while I am playing games on steam Here are my dumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E7Kwdh1341_R2psC5NVUoETVBtqC_QlP/view?usp=sharing...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...
Tags: