Windows 10: BSOD nvlddmkm.sys VIDEO_TDR_ERROR nVidia GT 745A

Discus and support BSOD nvlddmkm.sys VIDEO_TDR_ERROR nVidia GT 745A in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I own a Lenovo IdeaCentre A730 All in One and it has an nVidia GT745A 2GB discrete graphics card installed along with Intel HD 4600 proc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rob2all, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Rob2all Win User

BSOD nvlddmkm.sys VIDEO_TDR_ERROR nVidia GT 745A

Hi there,

I own a Lenovo IdeaCentre A730 All in One and it has an nVidia GT745A 2GB discrete graphics card installed along with Intel HD 4600 proc graphics. I bought this rig used and I think this was the main reason it was sold originally. I had a lot of BSOD I noticed whenever I watch a downloaded clip a minute or two into it the system would freeze for 5 minutes or more and go to BSOD usually VIDEO_TDR_ERROR nvlddmkm.sys which I researched is from my nVidia Card. I tried literally everything, Deleting and reinstalling the graphics card, tried pretty much most of the drivers from the Nvidia's website and clean Install option every time, tried to disable NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device and even tried installing a basic part of the driver package without 3D and Physics options, alas all my attempts failed! Interestingly, it's happening under Windows 8.1 Pro x64 as well ( I'm dual booting). The first attachment of the report is from Win 10 Anniversary Edition, now I'm on Creators Edition. I'm also attaching a screenshot of the Device Manager - this happens after a few BSODs Code 43. I saw lots of people have the same problem with so many different graphic chips. I also removed the CPU and GPU heatsinks and cleaned them out and reapplied thermal paste. The only way the PC works well is when I disable my nVidia Card! Please help!Attachment 131040Attachment 131041

:)

Rob2all, Apr 19, 2017

2. Windows 10 Keep Crashing (Freeze or BSOD)

Hi, would like to seek help having my system fixed. I keep screen either screen freezes or BSOD after an hour or using my PC. My latest mini dump displays this:

On Tue 8/8/2017 8:49:43 PM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\080817-11015-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: nvlddmkm.sys (nvlddmkm+0xA1F7D8)

Bugcheck code: 0x116 (0xFFFF910B33C774A0, 0xFFFFF80F28A6F7D8, 0xFFFFFFFFC000009A, 0x4)

Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR

file path: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_24ddebfb518b5a55\nvlddmkm.sys

product: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 384.94

company: NVIDIA Corporation

description: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 384.94

Bug check description: This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed.

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 384.94 , NVIDIA Corporation).

Google query: NVIDIA Corporation VIDEO_TDR_ERROR

I've already installed the latest driver and rolled my PC back to 2 previous drivers than this one and it still happens. I'm running six GTX 1070s powered by two 1200w platinum PSUs. Motherboard is a Biostar TB250 BTC Pro, 16gb RAM and 128 SSD. I've replaced
    the risers with new ones and it still happens. Sometimes just in a few minutes it happens, sometimes it would last an hour. I've already ran diagnostics for my RAM and did a chkdsc. Is there anything else I can do to fix this?

DavePimentel, Apr 19, 2017
  3. Liron040 Win User
    Windows 10 DirectX and nvlddmkm.sys problem

Hello everyone,

Even after clean installed Windows 10 I sill get issues with DirectX crash and nvlddmkm.sys, sometimes even VIDEO_TDR_ERROR nvlddmkm.sys BSOD.

I've tried to update drivers, I've tried formatting my computer, I've tried more things suggested in the internet such as registery TdrDelay value, nothing worked.

It's driving me crazy. I can't use my computer that way.

I really need help here, someone knows any fix?

Liron040, Apr 19, 2017
  4. BSOD nvlddmkm.sys VIDEO_TDR_ERROR nVidia GT 745A

Since this is a common error "code 43" with this GT 745A, the cause could be a hardware failure. This is the result from my bsod analysis:
    Code: 0x00000133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (30.03.2017 07:58:37) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: nvlddmkm.sys [16.03.2017] * nVidia Video drivers * => Download Drivers | NVIDIA hal.dll (Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL. NO Driver) PROCESS: System[/quote]
    Since u tried many things like reinstalling GPU drivers u can try updating your BIOS if there is a newer one:

BIOS_VERSION: I8KT14AUS
    BIOS_DATE: 04/11/2013

U can try to disable the INTEL onboard GPU and see what happens

BSODHunter, Apr 19, 2017
Thema:

BSOD nvlddmkm.sys VIDEO_TDR_ERROR nVidia GT 745A

1. BSOD nvlddmkm.sys VIDEO_TDR_ERROR nVidia GT 745A - Similar Threads - BSOD nvlddmkm sys

2. nvlddmkm BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvlddmkm BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms...
  3. nvlddmkm BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvlddmkm BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms...
  4. Nvidia Grafiktreiber nvlddmkm abstürzprobleme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Grafiktreiber nvlddmkm abstürzprobleme: Seit ungefähr 2 wochen ist es mit passiert, dass ich beim spielen ein freeze-screen bekomme und ich es hard resetten muss. Öftere male sogar jedes mal ist es schon passiert und bis jetzt konnte ich kein fix finden. Blue screens oder sonstige Fehlermeldungen bekomme ich auch...
  5. Nvidia Grafiktreiber nvlddmkm abstürzprobleme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia Grafiktreiber nvlddmkm abstürzprobleme: Seit ungefähr 2 wochen ist es mit passiert, dass ich beim spielen ein freeze-screen bekomme und ich es hard resetten muss. Öftere male sogar jedes mal ist es schon passiert und bis jetzt konnte ich kein fix finden. Blue screens oder sonstige Fehlermeldungen bekomme ich auch...
  6. Nvidia Grafiktreiber nvlddmkm abstürzprobleme

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Legion Y530-15ICH BSOD: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR igdmd64.sys

Legion Y530-15ICH BSOD: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR igdmd64.sys: Hello there! The BSOD pops up as soon as Windows Update tries to install the Intel HD Graphics driver. The screen becomes black for a few seconds and then the BSOD appears. The screen remains black after the reboot. I can't even enter startup repair, black screen there as...
  8. Nvidia GT 730

Nvidia GT 730: i cannot install the latest driver from nvidia... it says , this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows.... windows 10 version 190..... pls help me...
  9. Frequent VIDEO_TDR_ERROR BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent VIDEO_TDR_ERROR BSODs: Hey guys. For the past 3 days I've been getting very frequent TDR BSODs. I haven't messed around with the GPU drivers since my last thread. In fact since my last thread everything was fine.. until 3 days ago. :/ dump extractions below. Attachment 142107 Attachment 142108...
  10. Nvidia gt 980

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia gt 980: Just installed NVidia gt 980 in pc powers up fine but sends no DVI or HDMI signal to the monitor. Any ideas? 37341
Tags: