Windows 10: BSOD occurs randomly due to "ntoskrnl.exe"

Discus and support BSOD occurs randomly due to "ntoskrnl.exe" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, Someone from tom's hardware told me to reach out to you guys since you might be able to better help me. For the past few months my Alienware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by toucan8, Oct 13, 2016.

1. toucan8 Win User

BSOD occurs randomly due to "ntoskrnl.exe"

Hi all,

Someone from tom's hardware told me to reach out to you guys since you might be able to better help me. For the past few months my Alienware X51 R2 has been randomly crashing. I factory restored it and it worked for awhile until the random crashing/freezing started again. I downloaded BlueScreenView and it seems that "ntoskrnl.exe" is the culprit.

I'm not sure how to parse the additional information on which driver is causing this to bug out. Can anyone help me read the BSOD message? I updated my motherboard from A07 to A10 and it caused more problems (messed up BIOS settings and additionally black screen crashes and random beeps on my computer). When I was able to start up the computer it BSOD'd again with the bug string: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. Kind of going crazy now trying to figure out what's going on with this computer.

I hope someone can steer me in the right direction. Thanks for your time.Attachment 105866Attachment 105866

:)

toucan8, Oct 13, 2016

2. Recurring BSOD crashes after using specific software (Axure RP Pro)

The causes of the BSOD's are related to BAD_POOL_CALLER and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION related to the drivers; ntoskrnl.exe+16c560 and win32kbase.sys

StefanoToledo, Oct 13, 2016
  3. 93tid Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Oct 13, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Oct 16, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD occurs randomly due to "ntoskrnl.exe" - Similar Threads - BSOD occurs randomly

2. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  3. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  4. Random BSOD occurring

Random BSOD occurring: Hi I am facing random BSOD at random time. Some tine I one my pc and BSOD occurs and sometimes after opening an app. The most common BSOD I get is MEMORY_MANGEMENT. So I checked my RAM with Windows Memory diagnostic tool but it is saying that my RAM is good. So I have...
  5. Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables

Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables: I have a Lenovo laptop with the following specs: Intel Core i7-8550U 4C / 8T, 1.8 / 4.0GHz, 8MB Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 Intel SoC Platform 16GB Soldered DDR4-2400 512GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 13.9" UHD 3840x2160 IPS 300nits Glossy I started getting random...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  8. BSOD occurs randomly

BSOD occurs randomly: Hi, I have BSODs occuring randomly, sometimes 2-3 times a day, sometimes nothing for a week. The BSOD says MACHINE_CHECK_ERROR. I updated all the drivers to no avail. 63002
  9. Random BSODs (ntoskrnl,memory_management)

Random BSODs (ntoskrnl,memory_management): Hello, first timer here. Long story short, after i updated to windows 10 from 8.1 i started experiencing some randomly BSODs. So i downloaded the ISO and made a clean install.Immidiatelly after my newly formated pc i installed Avast,mozilla and Asrock's Suite to check for...
  10. Random BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION or NTOSKRNL

Random BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION or NTOSKRNL: Hi there! And thank you in advance for your help! AORUS-X7-DT-V6-30_10_2017__01924,84.zip Some time ago I started getting idle BSODs after reverting to an older System Image everything was fine until the creators update kicked in. Now I am getting random BSODs (not only...
Tags: