Windows 10: BSOD on a brand new installation of windows 10 64 bit.

Discus and support BSOD on a brand new installation of windows 10 64 bit. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Im getting BSOD on a brand new installation of windows 10 64 bit. heres the details. im quite sure a driver issue, heres the logs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tooting, Jun 11, 2016.

1. tooting Win User

BSOD on a brand new installation of windows 10 64 bit.

Hello

Im getting BSOD on a brand new installation of windows 10 64 bit.

heres the details. im quite sure a driver issue, heres the logs.

Many thanks

:)

tooting, Jun 11, 2016

2. Installation of 64 bit windows on 32 bit ×64 based processor

Thank you for your reply,

But on installation it says it needs a gpt drive

UtkarshAnand_973, Jun 11, 2016
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Installation of 64 bit windows on 32 bit ×64 based processor

Hi,

Just to confirm, have you already tried the suggestion of Andre Da Costa above? How did it go? Let us know if you're still experiencing this issue so we can recommend other troubleshooting steps that you can perform.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jun 11, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi tooting,

I'm not sure if the problem is driver related, but we can find that out with safe mode.
    According to the dumps your system up time was not longer than 1 hour, give safe mode a try for a few hours and see if your system crashes. If no crash appears then you are most likely right with drivers causing problems.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

BSOD on a brand new installation of windows 10 64 bit. [​IMG]

BSOD on a brand new installation of windows 10 64 bit. [​IMG]

Thema:

1. BSOD on a brand new installation of windows 10 64 bit. - Similar Threads - BSOD brand installation

2. Windows 10 64-bit BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 64-bit BSOD: Hi so last night I encountered a BSOD while playing, the BSOD resulted in my monitor lights blinking while having no display but my hardware was still running. I fixed it by restarting the PC and after a quick diagnosis and self-repair run automatically by Windows it just...
  3. Windows 10 64-bit BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 64-bit BSOD: Hi so last night I encountered a BSOD while playing, the BSOD resulted in my monitor lights blinking while having no display but my hardware was still running. I fixed it by restarting the PC and after a quick diagnosis and self-repair run automatically by Windows it just...
  4. Windows 10 64-bit BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSODs on a brand new windows install

BSODs on a brand new windows install: Heyo, been helping with a computer for some time now. Last SSD crashed a week ago and we got another one but the computer has a unique set up for the SSD: the Bios is set to IDE (and I can see the hard drive is set to IDE in device manager) but the partition is GPT and it...
  6. Installing 64 Bit Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing 64 Bit Windows 10: I built a PC and was trying to install Windows 10 64 bit, however it wouldn't let me. So I tried to put my USB in a another computer to test and it worked. I then tried 32 bit Windows 10 in my computer and it worked. I was wondering if this may be a driver issue. I installed...
  7. BSOD Windows 10 64 bit

BSOD Windows 10 64 bit: hello experts, I want to ask about problems that have been asked a lot by other people. I'm having a blue screen of death problem on Asus A407MA with Windows 10 64bit operating system. I have tried to update the driver and try to recover my windows. but the problem was never...
  8. Windows 10 64 bit will not allow install of 64 bit programs

Windows 10 64 bit will not allow install of 64 bit programs: I recently purchased a Surface Pro X and I am trying to install some programs but they are not allowing me to install due the program requiring a 64 bit Operating system. I have checked my System information and I am definitely running 64 bit windows "System type: 64-bit...
  9. New install Windows 10 pro 64-bit

New install Windows 10 pro 64-bit: I am installing the above in a rebuilt ASUS A53E-A51 Laptop with a new Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSHD-2.5" SATA 6GB/s Flash storage device. I booted up, got the installation going for a clean install, entered my new key code, had it confirmed. I'm now at the screen: "Where do...
  10. Windows 10 64-bit version installing on a new Laptop?

Windows 10 64-bit version installing on a new Laptop?: Hi, I am considering to buy myself a new Dell Latitude series laptop and I want to clean install Win10 on it. I want to install the 64-bit version of Win10 but how can I make sure or know if that new laptop (or ANY laptop) on the market will have a x64 based processor in...