Windows 10: BSOD on colleagues PC. I have minidumps & Microsoft Crash Analyzer Log

Discus and support BSOD on colleagues PC. I have minidumps & Microsoft Crash Analyzer Log in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Sirs and Madams, I hate to be the guy that asks if I can ask to submit the BSOD info without the Windows Ten dm log collector tool. In the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by coastalcraig, Nov 9, 2017.

1. BSOD on colleagues PC. I have minidumps & Microsoft Crash Analyzer Log

Dear Sirs and Madams,

I hate to be the guy that asks if I can ask to submit the BSOD info without the Windows Ten dm log collector tool. In the short run it may be difficult for me to regain access to the computer.

I have the 4 minidump files for each BSOD. I also have analysis log files from Microsoft's Crash Analyzer tool. Will these be sufficient information for me to upload to get your team's opinion on the cause and/or repair?

I really appreciate your candid feedback.

Thanks in advance!

Craig

:)

coastalcraig, Nov 9, 2017

2. How to troubleshoot crashes..??

To know what exactly is causing the crash, I need to analyze minidumps generated by crashes.

Go to C:\Windows\Minidump

Zip the contents of the folder corresponding to date and time of your BSOD

Upload the content to Onedrive or any other file sharing site for me to locate the problem

If you need help to generate Minidump -
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

E for Excel, Nov 9, 2017
  3. Getting a WHEA_INTERAL_ERROR crash after upgrading to windows 10

Getting a WHEA_INTERAL_ERROR crash after upgrading to windows 10. I have both full and mini crash dumps. Can Microsoft analyze and let me know what it's crashing on?

Also is there a way to get debug info from the crash screen. All it stats is that I can lookup WHEA_INTERAL_ERROR later on to see what crashed., Is there a BSOD. Is there something in the events log to tell me what happened?

CoolBeanMike, Nov 9, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD on colleagues PC. I have minidumps & Microsoft Crash Analyzer Log

Craig, welcome to tenforums.

So at this point your computer will not boot, and therefore you can't run the dm_log_collector, right?

If so, go ahead and zip the dumps into a single zip file and upload here in this thread and I'll take a look at them.

When you upload the dumps, please explain the problem you are having. Also fill out your system specs. They are below the message input area.

Ztruker, Nov 10, 2017
  5. Hi Rich,

I am grateful for your generosity to assist with the BSOD. The computer with the BSOD incidents belongs to a friend of a colleague and is not near me.

Out of respect to you, I desire to comply with your requests. Unfortunately at this reply stage of the thread I don't see the location around the thread where I can add the specs of the computer that is having the problem. Sorry but this is my first time using the forum. Please advise how to find the location to add the computer specs.

Thanks

Craig

coastalcraig, Nov 10, 2017
  6. Ztruker Win User
    How to fill out System Specs for tenforums.

See here: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

Of major interest is the Manufacture and full model number of the computer if purchased or the system board if custom built.

Do what you can, the more info we have, the better chance we have of helping.

Ztruker, Nov 10, 2017
  7. zbook New Member
    It will be easier for you and your friend create accounts on Ten Forums in which you enter the computer specifications and problems related to the computers.
    Alternatively please have your friend send to you the DM log collector zip to post into the thread so that you have the required posting information.

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD on colleagues PC. I have minidumps & Microsoft Crash Analyzer Log

1. BSOD on colleagues PC. I have minidumps & Microsoft Crash Analyzer Log - Similar Threads - BSOD colleagues minidumps

2. Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps: Hello! I was wondering if someone might be able to assist me. I have a new computer running Windows 11 that's rebooted with a BSOD several times in the last 48 hours. I've uploaded the minidumps here:...
  3. BSOD CRASH can someone help analyze this Minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD CRASH can someone help analyze this Minidump: Hello, i suddenly got my apps not connecting to the internet and crashing and got a BSOD, I checked Windows event viewer and i got The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xffffc23ffe294cc0, 0x6400000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. i search it online and saw it was a...
  4. BSOD CRASH can someone help analyze this Minidump

BSOD CRASH can someone help analyze this Minidump: Hello, i suddenly got my apps not connecting to the internet and crashing and got a BSOD, I checked Windows event viewer and i got The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xffffc23ffe294cc0, 0x6400000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. i search it online and saw it was a...
  5. BSOD - need some help analyzing minidump/log files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - need some help analyzing minidump/log files: Received a new computer in last three months. BSOD several times. Stop code: Driver Power State Failure. Windows 11 HomeHP Pavilion Aero LaptopAMD Ryzen 5 5600U with Radeon Graphics, 2301 Mhz, 6 Cores16GB RAM Norton AntivirusI haven't changed anything from factory. Often Wifi...
  6. BSOD - need some help analyzing minidump/log files

BSOD - need some help analyzing minidump/log files: Received a new computer in last three months. BSOD several times. Stop code: Driver Power State Failure. Windows 11 HomeHP Pavilion Aero LaptopAMD Ryzen 5 5600U with Radeon Graphics, 2301 Mhz, 6 Cores16GB RAM Norton AntivirusI haven't changed anything from factory. Often Wifi...
  7. BSOD minidump analyzation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD minidump analyzation: I have been having BSOD a lot lately, and have done almost everything I can to isolate the problem, down to wiping all my drivers and installing them all in safe mode. I have also reset my windows once, swapped back to older ram, ensured all of my cooling is done properly,...
  8. Minidump Analyzer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minidump Analyzer: Anyone know any good, free online minidump analyzers? ty submitted by /u/katalosi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hs3nbi/minidump_analyzer/
  9. Minidump Analyzer

Minidump Analyzer: Hello My laptop recently crashed and i would like to have my minidump file analyzed to know why. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minidump-analyzer/ef10114a-916a-4bdb-93bf-4fd1617988c7
  10. Need help analyzing BSOD minidump

Need help analyzing BSOD minidump: Hi, my computer crashed recently and I found it has created a minidump file, the only problem is is that I have no idea how to read it and what it means, can anyone help?...