Windows 10: BSOD on Connecting to university network

Discus and support BSOD on Connecting to university network in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having a BSOD problem when connecting to the university's 'eduroam' wifi-network. Connecting to any other network works fine. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by koen g, Dec 13, 2015.

1. koen g Win User

BSOD on Connecting to university network

Hello,

I'm having a BSOD problem when connecting to the university's 'eduroam' wifi-network.
    Connecting to any other network works fine.

I'm prompted to fill in my username and password, and once I do, BSOD appears.

The BSOD is due to a:
    BAD POOL CALLER

Thanks in advance

EDIT: On some other topics I noticed that Driver Booster 3 causes some problems... The problem occured before I used Driver Booster 3 as well

:)

koen g, Dec 13, 2015

2. wifi not connecting

I can't connect to my university's network. After entering my username and password I have to accept a certificate in order to connect. This leads to "Can't connect. the wifi network does not respond...". I have no problem connecting my computer to the
    same network and I have no access to a router since as i mentioned it is an university network system.

KalinaToteva, Dec 13, 2015
  3. capnfabs Win User
    WP7 Internet sharing redirecting traffic through a proxy

Hi,

I'm having trouble with Internet Sharing on my Samsung Omnia 7 (running Mango, OS Ver: 7.10.8107.79).

I connected to my university's wifi network using my phone recently, using proxy settings supplied by my university.

Now, when I use Internet sharing to connect my laptop to the internet through my phone, my computer thinks it's connected to the university network, pulling in the university's default proxy settings etc.

On my PC, this has no effect, except that in the wifi tray menu, the university network name appears instead of that of my phone.

On my wife's Macbook, she is getting error messages from the university proxy server, indicating that she is accessing the university network from outside.

Any idea how or why my phone has picked up these settings? Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Fabian.

capnfabs, Dec 13, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD on Connecting to university network [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 3, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

Please uninstall Avast while troubleshooting
    Avast - Uninstall Completely - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswStm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswStm.sys[/quote]

Thema:

1. BSOD on Connecting to university network - Similar Threads - BSOD Connecting university

2. BSOD when connected to university wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when connected to university wifi: Hello.I had BSOD every 5 to 10 minutes if I the laptop is connected to university wifi.Here is my dump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aue5Ql3IY6LvNt6vrkAU7UnMryzaOP3B/view?usp=sharingThanks...
  3. BSOD when connected to university wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when connected to university wifi: Hello.I had BSOD every 5 to 10 minutes if I the laptop is connected to university wifi.Here is my dump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aue5Ql3IY6LvNt6vrkAU7UnMryzaOP3B/view?usp=sharingThanks...
  4. BSOD occurs on University WiFi only.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD occurs on University WiFi only.: Every day over the last week of schooling, my Windows 11 Laptop starts the BSOD. After a couple restarts it will work for 10-15 min and then BSOD again.IT Support at school was Zero Help. Mini-dump files have been generated, but the forum won't let me attach a file.Screenshot...
  5. BSOD occurs on University WiFi only.

BSOD occurs on University WiFi only.: Every day over the last week of schooling, my Windows 11 Laptop starts the BSOD. After a couple restarts it will work for 10-15 min and then BSOD again.IT Support at school was Zero Help. Mini-dump files have been generated, but the forum won't let me attach a file.Screenshot...
  6. BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER whenever using University Wifi

BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER whenever using University Wifi: Hi,Am currently using a MSI Modern 14 laptop, it has the intel i7 10th gen and windows 11. In April last year, I started getting the BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD whenever I was outside of my dorm room even connected to the same wifi network on campus. Over the summer, no issues at...
  7. My laptop keeps not connecting to the university wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop keeps not connecting to the university wifi: I brought my laptop from Korea and while I was in Korea, it worked really well. Even after I arrived in U.S it worked pretty well with other types of wifi. Now I arrived at the university campus and I am having an issue with wifi connection. When I try to connect my laptop to...
  8. Universal No

in Windows 10 Customization
    Universal No: Every time, I join here my mouse turns into this red circle with a line through it. It does go through and lets me join but I get no notifications and can have both check marks ticked and any response or question ticked. Deleted Account rejoined doesn't matter doesn't work...
  9. Problems with University Wifi connection

Problems with University Wifi connection: Hello there I am having issues with my university's wifi as for some reason I can connect to the internet but after 15-20 min I get limited connection and then get kicked off the network. Then when I try to reconnect to the wifi it will not let me in anymore as it just says...
  10. Laptop unable to automatically connect to university wifi

Laptop unable to automatically connect to university wifi: Hello, as the Title says, ever since upgrading to windows 10, my laptop will not automatically connect to my university wifi. It simply says (translated from german) "connection to this network is impossible". to bypass this issue i have to go to the "known networks" list...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod university wifi problems