Windows 10: BSOD on custom build

Discus and support BSOD on custom build in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Ever since yesterday in mid afternoon, my computer will not load Resolume despite it working most of the day prior. Each time I run the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by grizzle, May 24, 2016.

1. grizzle Win User

BSOD on custom build

Hello,

Ever since yesterday in mid afternoon, my computer will not load Resolume despite it working most of the day prior. Each time I run the program, it shuts down before it can even open fully. The system says that an error has occurred and that Windows will update me when there is a solution. I've downloaded every version of Resolumesince 5.0 and no luck. It seems to be a larger problem with the system itself. I have had a few times where the system will crash either unexpectedly or when I attempt to run Resolume.

Attached is my file with the info of the crashes in it. Any help is much appreciated!
    Attachment 81542

:)

grizzle, May 24, 2016
  2. GJ 1000 Win User

Windows 10 freeze: Event ID 6008

The computer is a custom build, with an ASUS STRIX Z270F motherboard. I've uploaded the reports you requested

Since i originally posted, i've had another crash during gaming, but this time it came with a BSOD, (IRQ_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL)

GJ 1000, May 24, 2016
  3. BSOD: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL

Getting regular BSOD's since installing W10 the other day on my custom build. I'll leave the house and when I return I come back and am greeted by the BSOD. Haven't gotten one while using it actively but I haven't been on the computer that much the last
    few days so that might just be chance.

Dumps and system specs at the following link:

2016_10_29_BSOD_Files

EricGilligan, May 24, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD on custom build

Hi grizzle,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please uninstall Webroot, use Windows Defender as alternative and let me know how it goes *Smile
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 1A, {5100, fffff6e80011e0a8, d, 154000ffdda200} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for WRkrn.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for WRkrn.sys Probably caused by : WRkrn.sys ( WRkrn+2cd5 ) Followup: MachineOwner[/quote]

5. grizzle Win User
    [/quote]
    Unfortunately, no luck still. Resolume crashes still and causes windows to crash too.

grizzle, May 24, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Does a crash only occur when you try to load Resolume?

7. axe0 New Member
    Please cleanup your C: partition to increase the free space to at least 35GB (15%), all partitions normally (the only exception is with large hard drives) should have at least 10-15% free space (15% to be on the safe side) to let Windows do background stuff without annoying the user.

BSOD on custom build [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    BSOD on custom build [​IMG]
    Clean boot
    Please try the following:
    • Open taskmanager
      • Go to the tab startup
      • disable everything
    • Search msconfig and open it
      • Go to the tab services
      • Check 'hide microsoft services'
      • Uncheck all other services
      • Click apply and click ok
    • Reboot if asked
    See if the problem persist, if the problem does not persist enable in the startup tab in taskmanager 1 item and in the services tab in msconfig also 1 service, reboot and see if the problem persist. Keep doing this until you find the culprit or there is nothing left.

8. axe0 New Member

BSOD on custom build

A noticeable event log is a driver being blocked that is from Cutting Master, though I'm not sure what this affects for the stability of the system.
    Code: par1284 c:\program files (x86)\cutting master 2 2.00\program\par1284.sys Event[9271]: Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 2016-05-25T06:53:46.391 Event ID: 7000 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: Valorian Description: The Par1284 service failed to start due to the following error: This driver has been blocked from loading[/quote]

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD on custom build

1. BSOD on custom build - Similar Threads - BSOD custom build

2. TPM 2 on custom build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM 2 on custom build: I have a custom build with an ASUS motherboard and an Intel I7 cpu. How do I enable TPM 2, And don't post a link to the article...it is clear as mud. And it just BEGS the question of just WHY Microsoft had to add another layer of complexity to the process. Why the hell isn't...
  3. TPM 2 on custom build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TPM 2 on custom build: I have a custom build with an ASUS motherboard and an Intel I7 cpu. How do I enable TPM 2, And don't post a link to the article...it is clear as mud. And it just BEGS the question of just WHY Microsoft had to add another layer of complexity to the process. Why the hell isn't...
  4. TPM 2 on custom build

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Custom PC building and Legality

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Custom PC building and Legality: Hi, so I'm planning to build a gaming PC for my classmate using Windows 10 Home, and I need some help with parts, namely a legal motherboard and OS, so my friend and I don't get into legal trouble. Please note that I am NOT partnered with Microsoft and that I am only a High...
  6. Ongoing BSOD in custom build, irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ongoing BSOD in custom build, irql_not_less_or_equal: I have the occasional irql bsod that happens every few computer sessions, sometimes weeks apart. This time it was irql_not_less_or_equal , atikmdag.sys. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Windows version 1909 (18363.657) 151452
  7. Ongoing BSOD issues in custom build

Ongoing BSOD issues in custom build: My build has had a long-term BSOD issue that pops up every few weeks/months. The .zip I've uploaded (kmode_exception_not_handled) is the most recent one I could capture, but I also frequently get IRQL_not_less_or equal, kernel_security_check_failure and the occasional...
  8. Custom bsod maker

Custom bsod maker: Hello, I'm receiving the BSOD, once or twice a day. Here are the recent dmp files and sysfile. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2555qohp6l3cizn/minidumps.rar?dl=0 Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod/8e36b4b0-fed9-4a78-88f8-697fa4cf361f
  9. Different BSODs on Custom Build

Different BSODs on Custom Build: Hi guys, I've been intermittently having this problem, usually occurring when I'm playing a video game. I get the machine check exception as well as driver_irql_not_less_or_equal. The machine check exception happens more often though. My specs are: i5-6600k (I brought it...
  10. New Custom Build - BSOD within Games

New Custom Build - BSOD within Games: Hi all, around a month ago I build a new PC for Gaming purpose. This is the hardware I chose: Fractal Design Define S Corsair CP-9020056-EU RM850 Asus Z170 Pro Gaming Intel Core i7-6700K Prozessor be quiet! BK019 Dark Rock Pro 3 CPU-Kühler Corsair...