Windows 10: BSOD on fresh Windows 10 installation

Discus and support BSOD on fresh Windows 10 installation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just got a "Kernel Security Check Failure" BSOD on a fresh installation of Windows 10 (Version 1703 OS Build 15063.413) which is about five days old.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nonesuch, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Nonesuch Win User

BSOD on fresh Windows 10 installation

Just got a "Kernel Security Check Failure" BSOD on a fresh installation of Windows 10 (Version 1703 OS Build 15063.413) which is about five days old.

At the time of the crash I was watching a YouTube video.

Thanks

:)

Nonesuch, Jul 9, 2017

2. BSOD on OneNote 2016 after Upgrade to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709

Same here on a fresh Windows 10 installation.

Just copy-paste something from PowerPoint to OneNote, zoom-in and BSOD :/

Please Microsoft

GeoffreyMONET, Jul 9, 2017
  3. Windows 10 DVD Player disappeared after reset from BSOD

I had to reset my Windows 10 with a fresh install after a BSOD. DVD player is gone. How do I get it back?

MarkScieszinski, Jul 9, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Code: BugCheck 139, {3, fffff8019a9ccc10, fffff8019a9ccb68, 0}*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for FiiOE10.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for FiiOE10.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] FiiOE10.sys
    FiiO E10 USB DAC Headphone Amplifier

Our driver directory does not have this driver listed.
    So let's make sure you are using this device or something similar
    The driver was already identified on your computer by viewing the logs.

Are you using a product same as or similar to this one:
    https://www.amazon.com/FiiO-E10-USB-.../dp/B005VO7LG6

Code: FiiOE10 Service for FiiO USB D Service for FiiO USB D Kernel Manual Running OK TRUE FALSE 22,400 18,560 0 26/11/2012 02:54:28 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\FiiOE10.sys[/quote] Code: Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4.[/quote]
    Code: Performance power management features on processor 0 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware problem. Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware.[/quote] Code: Performance power management features on processor 2 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware problem. Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware.[/quote] Code: Performance power management features on processor 5 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware problem. Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware.[/quote] Code: Performance power management features on processor 6 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware problem. Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware.[/quote]

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:

1) winver (in the pop up about windows > view your windows version and build > type this information into the thread)

2) sfc /scannow

3) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

4) chkdsk /scan

When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on copy > paste into the thread

5) Open device manger or control panel and uninstall all software related to: FiiOE
    After un-installation open file explorer and search for FiiOE to make sure that all files have been uninstalled.

To reinstall the drivers: Fiio-Born for Music and Happy

6) turn off Windows fast startup:
    Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Make sure that there is no over clocking while troubleshooting.

Sometimes there are problems in the bios that produce bsod.

The bios in your computer: BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. V1.12, 19/05/2015

Please check to see if this is the most up to date version.

To ensure that there are no improper bios settings please reset the bios.

Sometimes there can be failure to boot after resetting the bios.

So please make sure your files are backed up.

Please make a backup image with Macrium:

Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free: Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free

And please create a restore point.

How to Clear Your Computers CMOS to Reset BIOS Settings:
    How to Clear Your Computers CMOS to Reset BIOS Settings
    3 Ways to Reset Your BIOS - wikiHow:
    3 Ways to Reset Your BIOS - wikiHow

7) Download and install the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool
    When the test completes please use the Microsoft snipping tool to post an image into the thread.
    Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool: Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool:https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/processors/000005567.html

8) Run Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPUPrime95 - Stress Test Your CPU Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials Windows 10 Forums use the Microsoft snipping tool to post images into the thread.

Choose one of the temperature monitoring software applications: Speecy, HW monitor, Speed fan:
    Speccy - Free Download - Piriform: Speccy - System Information - Free Download

HWMONITOR | Softwares | CPUID: HWMONITOR | Softwares | CPUID

SpeedFan - Access temperature sensor in your computer: SpeedFan - Access temperature sensor in your computer

9) Run memtest86+ version 5.01 for at least 8 runs.
    This may take hours so plan to run it overnight.
    http://www.memtest.org/https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/memory-problems/21c3f63f-f570-4522-b2ef-ecc7b7ff6461

When Memtest86+ has completed 8 or more runs make an image of the results to post into the thread.

MemTest86+ - Test RAM Windows 10 BSOD Tutorials

zbook, Jul 9, 2017
  5. Nonesuch Win User
    Nonesuch, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD on fresh Windows 10 installation - Similar Threads - BSOD fresh installation

2. Window 10 fresh installation BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 fresh installation BSOD: HelloToday I installed windows 10 on a new SSD drive. From time to time it would throw me a BSOD. Usually it was DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or REFERENCE_BY_POINTER. I think I temporarily fixed the problem by changing the Start value in...
  3. Window 10 fresh installation BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 fresh installation BSOD: HelloToday I installed windows 10 on a new SSD drive. From time to time it would throw me a BSOD. Usually it was DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or REFERENCE_BY_POINTER. I think I temporarily fixed the problem by changing the Start value in...
  4. Window 10 fresh installation BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD on Startup - Fresh Install of Windows 10

BSOD on Startup - Fresh Install of Windows 10: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsHR5q8GmnAOpmolWLGPXoqL2r8v?e=MazMiKAttached is the link to two of my most recent crashes minidump filesThe BSOD crashes do not seem to happen once the system is up and running. Only after turning the computer on and off. I have run Memtest and everything...
  6. Fresh Windows 10 install - BSOD

Fresh Windows 10 install - BSOD: Hi, I'm trying to install Windows 10 on a new SSD disk but keep on getting "Kernel Security Check Failure" as soon as i try to boot from the USB. It started with me wanting to move over an old internal HD to my computer that already had windows 7 installed on it. However...
  7. BSOD Updating Fresh Install of Windows 10

BSOD Updating Fresh Install of Windows 10: So I got this BSOD as my system was updating/installing updates from fresh installing Windows 10. SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip 139702
  8. BSoD on a fresh install of Windows 10

BSoD on a fresh install of Windows 10: Hello! First time here and I am really hoping someone could help me figure this out. I am having constant BSoDs and I have tried fixing the error codes that pop on the screen. I went as far as doing a fresh install of Windows 10 and I still keep getting them. I have searched...
  9. BSOD on fresh Windows Install

BSOD on fresh Windows Install: I built my PC in May, and have done no hardware changes since then, but have recently had a massive issue with BSODs. On Monday, I was having issues with just application crashes. Games would constantly hard crash, and attempts to repair them would fail. Anti-virus scans...
  10. Multiple BSODs in a fresh install of Windows 10

Multiple BSODs in a fresh install of Windows 10: I have a Dell Inspiron 17 5748 laptop, and just installed a new SSD disk. The old HDD is now running in place of ODD. Since then I get frequent BSODs. I don't think it has something to do with SSD, but who knows. Already tried: CHKDSK on both drives, Memtest, and moving...