Windows 10: BSOD On Laptop Waking From Sleep

Discus and support BSOD On Laptop Waking From Sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Recently, whenever I wake my laptop up from sleep (from closing the lid and then opening it again), sometimes I get a BSOD. I think it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jemonn, Feb 1, 2016.

1. jemonn Win User

BSOD On Laptop Waking From Sleep

Hi,

Recently, whenever I wake my laptop up from sleep (from closing the lid and then opening it again), sometimes I get a BSOD.

I think it started when I updated the Intel graphics driver, so I've booted into safe mode, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, and I still get an issue.

I've attached the debug files, there was a previous BSOD a few months ago that I was getting due to a Nvidia driver issue, but I downgraded to an earlier version and it's stopped it, so I don't think the issue is there.

:)

jemonn, Feb 1, 2016

2. BSoD Analysis request

Hi

My friend had the BSoD on his laptop when waking from sleep and hyper sleep. Here are the data I've collected.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgEj5P7CvitTgeVSS6_zXrAZAVioxA

Thank you in advance

MohammadHayajneh, Feb 1, 2016
  3. Blue Screen die (BSOD), Windows 10 Professional Laptop Machine

I can confirm that this problem would occur every time I wake the computer up from sleep mode.

After a few seconds waking up from sleep mode, the computer will freeze and then BSOD occurs

Very annoying.

SuperBoyChoy, Feb 1, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

The last dumpfiles all blames your nvdia gpu driver.
    Code: [******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 113, {19, 2, 10de, fe4} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys Probably caused by : dxgkrnl.sys ( dxgkrnl!DpiFdoHandleSurpriseRemoval+131 )[/quote] The timestamp is nvlddmkm Tue Nov 24 19:15:37 2015
    You have a Dell 7737 laptop, Dell advice to use their own drivers from the supportpage http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/...ivers/advanced

It could be that windows update has installed other drivers.
    Advice also update all your other drivers to the latest version from the supportpage.

lifetec, Feb 1, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD On Laptop Waking From Sleep - Similar Threads - BSOD Laptop Waking

2. Bsod after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod after waking from sleep: Hello,I'm having bsod lately after waking pc from sleep, I can't catch that screen, it goes off really quick.it's a new pc, installed win10 about a month agohere's my dmp fileshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AqFHk3GAh2ODgfZFUZ7hWiJMBPtoDg?e=wVsUqh...
  3. BSOD when waking up laptop from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when waking up laptop from sleep: I am currently using a DELL laptop. When I try to wake up my laptop, it takes up around 10 seconds to display the lock screen. However, sometimes the laptop would just crash, leaving a blue screen with this stop code behind: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. Here is a link to my...
  4. BSOD when waking up laptop from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when waking up laptop from sleep: I am currently using a DELL laptop. When I try to wake up my laptop, it takes up around 10 seconds to display the lock screen. However, sometimes the laptop would just crash, leaving a blue screen with this stop code behind: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. Here is a link to my...
  5. BSOD on wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD on wake from sleep: I've had this problem with my PC and haven't been able to figure it out yet. It happens when my 1st Gen Scarlett 2i2 audio interface is plugged in while asleep. When I wake my computer from sleep with the audio interface plugged in my computer crashes with a bsod of death....
  6. BSOD when laptop wakes up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when laptop wakes up from sleep: I've bought a new laptop (Lenovo S540 (AMD)) recently, but encountered a BSOD of the following bug code [ATTACH] And this is the windows version [ATTACH] And dump file LAPTOP-JAMAEQ11-(2020-11-20_18-51-56).zip - Google Drive Any help would be greatly appreciated,...
  7. BSOD after wake from sleep

BSOD after wake from sleep: Every once in a while when my computer wakes from sleep it experiences a BSOD and restarts. This doesn't happen every time, but it's been happening for a few months now so it's quite annoying. I've installed all the latest windows 10 updates and video card driver, but it...
  8. Brand new laptop, BSOD on wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brand new laptop, BSOD on wake from sleep: Hi guys I just received my brand new Inspiron 15 5593 laptop, it all seemed great during my first install and initial setup (I always reinstall windows on a new machine). It was fine until I closed the lid to carry it to another room, it bluescreened immediately on wake with...
  9. BSOD on waking laptop from sleep

BSOD on waking laptop from sleep: Attached is the file from DM collector. My laptop occasionally BSOD when I wake it from sleep. Hopefully someone has any ideas as to why. Thanks in advance *Smile Attachment 115619 73833
  10. BSOD When Waking from Sleep

BSOD When Waking from Sleep: Just built a new computer. All of the drives and the Windows installation is the same as in the old system. I don't know if the issue would have occurred in the old system as I never tried to put my computer to sleep. I was getting one BSOD when waking from sleep (something...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod on laptop waking