Windows 10: BSOD on Restart - Windows 10 Laptop

Discus and support BSOD on Restart - Windows 10 Laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My otherwise flawless laptop has suddenly started crashing on Restart. It happens virtually every restart, but not all, and by restarting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Midnight_lightning, Aug 15, 2018.

1. BSOD on Restart - Windows 10 Laptop

Hi,

My otherwise flawless laptop has suddenly started crashing on Restart.

It happens virtually every restart, but not all, and by restarting repeatedly, or shutting down and Starting, I have been able to get into windows. Once into Windows it works fine.

I have spent several evenings trying to fix it to no avail and would be very grateful for some help.

I have placed the following files in my Onedrive at the link below:

• Last 3 mini dumps
    • MS Info
    • Speccy.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhXsgtBn5aZU6Db_mBr0kdLPFdC1

Thanks

Jon

:)

Midnight_lightning, Aug 15, 2018
  2. eidairaman1, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Binge Win User
    Random Restarts, No BSOD

He mentioned that he had done that above. Also I provided a BSOD details app. There were no BSODs to report.

Binge, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Arrakis9 Win User

BSOD on Restart - Windows 10 Laptop

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

BSOD on Restart - Windows 10 Laptop

1. BSOD on Restart - Windows 10 Laptop - Similar Threads - BSOD Restart Laptop

2. Consistent BSOD/Restart on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Consistent BSOD/Restart on Windows 10: Hello, This is my first time posting about an issue on this forum, so I will try to format this properly to the best of my ability.Almost 2 years ago, I made a new pc with all new parts- minus the GPU and my power supply. Everything was running fine, but after a month or so I...
  3. Consistent BSOD/Restart on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent BSOD/Restart on Windows 10: Hello, This is my first time posting about an issue on this forum, so I will try to format this properly to the best of my ability.Almost 2 years ago, I made a new pc with all new parts- minus the GPU and my power supply. Everything was running fine, but after a month or so I...
  4. Consistent BSOD/Restart on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 crashes and restarts No BSOD, No restarting screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes and restarts No BSOD, No restarting screen: As the title says, my computer just will randomly crashes and restart. I'm not sure what's causing it as there are no dump files created. I do have this image from reliability monitor.Specs: Intel i7-6700Nvidia GTX 107016gb RAMWindows 10 Home...
  6. Laptop randomly restarting: Windows 10

Laptop randomly restarting: Windows 10: Hi!I have Windows 10 and my laptop has lately started to randomly restart. sometimes the blue screen error comes , sometimes it does not. Sometime just hangs and I have no option but to restart it. After 3-4 random restarts, it doesn't boot only. However, if I wait for 5-6...
  7. Laptop restart After BSOD.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop restart After BSOD.: After occurrence of a BSOD, My laptop showed the blue screen even before reaching the lock screen which meant that I won't be able to open my desktop screen for fixing any stuff. Any Ideas for that ? Plus it said that it will restart my laptop immediately but it shuts down...
  8. Laptop is not restarting Properly Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop is not restarting Properly Windows 10: Hello, I am facing a very idiotic issue because whenever I restart my Laptop it screens turn off and then the laptop remains on and the screen never turns on again. My Bluetooth is also stuck It is not turning on I tried removing the drivers but it is useless since I can't...
  9. BSOD - Laptop getting restarted

BSOD - Laptop getting restarted: Hi Team, please find the link for dump. -- https://1drv.ms/u/s!Avv0ntlBIi5eggvLB5UBasV3Z4F2. Event viewer ID. BugcheckCode 269 BugcheckParameter1 0x5 BugcheckParameter2 0x3b72a5076fd8 BugcheckParameter3 0x1018 BugcheckParameter4 0xffffc48d5af8c700...
  10. Windows 10 freezes and restarts with no BSOD

Windows 10 freezes and restarts with no BSOD: Hi, For the last three weeks my windows 10 pc has been randomly freezing and then restarting. There is no pattern that I can find. For example, it might happen when I'm gaming, or when I'm surfing the net or sometimes while the computer is left on and nothing is running. No...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod on restart