Windows 10: BSOD on some games

Discus and support BSOD on some games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys, i'm new here and i do not know much about PC let alone fixing it. My PC randomly cause BSOD when i play some games for the recent one is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by blanc7, Feb 5, 2016.

1. blanc7 Win User

BSOD on some games

Hello guys, i'm new here and i do not know much about PC let alone fixing it.
    My PC randomly cause BSOD when i play some games for the recent one is the X-COM 2 (1-3 hour in game then BSOD). I suspect the power supply but i don't know for sure.
    I hope anyone can help me with this
    Thanks

:)

blanc7, Feb 5, 2016
  2. Gil deG Win User

Constant BSODs under medium load while gaming.

Hi,

For us to better know your concern, we'd like to ask some information.

1. When did the issue occur?

2. Is it happening only on a specific game or all the games?

3. Do you encounter BSOD after launching the game or while in the middle of the game?

Gil deG, Feb 5, 2016
  3. 浚偉陳 Win User
    BSODs, help plz

Hello guys, I found that every time when I started gaming for about 10 minutes, a BSOD would show up. This happened on every game except the cracked version of CSGO that I downloaded from the Internet. The genuine version of CSGO I downloaded from Steam
    gets me a BSOD every time but the cracked version do not. That makes me wonder maybe there are some settings in the cracked version of CSGO avoided the BSOD. Can you think of anything that might be the cause?

浚偉陳, Feb 5, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD on some games

I'm pretty certain the desktop zip is created from the DM Log Collector from the Windows 7 Help Forums, if that is true then please download the tool from BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums and run it.

Windows 10 is slightly different and has some different data to collect compared with Windows 7.

axe0, Feb 5, 2016
  5. blanc7 Win User
    Thanks for the reply

Yes it is i'm sorry i thought it was the same *Sad
    Btw i think i manage to find the culprit it was the Razer Synapse app, i've updated it and no more BSOD.
    I will update again if i get BSOD again and will use the DM Log Collector for windows 10.
    And i will mark this one as solved if no BSOD till tomorrow night or monday.

Thanks!

blanc7, Feb 5, 2016
  6. blanc7 Win User
    Hello again, i still got the BSOD, it seems occurs very randomly, sometimes i can play long enough and no BSOD
    I attached the DM Log zip file in this post. I hope you can help me.
    Thanks in advance

blanc7, Feb 6, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    axe0, Feb 6, 2016
  8. blanc7 Win User

BSOD on some games

blanc7, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD on some games

1. BSOD on some games - Similar Threads - BSOD games

2. BSOD when playing games memory issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing games memory issue: Hello!I have read around the forum and have tried many solutions and none have worked. I get BSOD when playing games 2-3 times a day. I have enabled driver verifier and crashed and it created a minidump file here. Could someone let me know what it says please?Thanks in...
  3. BSOD when playing games memory issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing games memory issue: Hello!I have read around the forum and have tried many solutions and none have worked. I get BSOD when playing games 2-3 times a day. I have enabled driver verifier and crashed and it created a minidump file here. Could someone let me know what it says please?Thanks in...
  4. BSOD when playing one specific game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing one specific game: I have recurring BSOD when playing a specific game. All other games run fine but this either just crashes on its own or crashes my entire pc.Here is a link to minidump files if someone who knows more can take a look.https://easyupload.io/8madw9...
  5. BSOD when playing one specific game

BSOD when playing one specific game: I have recurring BSOD when playing a specific game. All other games run fine but this either just crashes on its own or crashes my entire pc.Here is a link to minidump files if someone who knows more can take a look.https://easyupload.io/8madw9...
  6. Frequent BSOD crashes on my gaming PC watchdog.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD crashes on my gaming PC watchdog.sys: Hi! I'm desperate to find a solution for my computer's frequent BSOD crashes. It's been happening nearly once a week. Due to the crashes, I've even reinstalled my PC. Yet, the crashes are still happening. As you can see, I've had two BSOD within a week of each other. This is...
  7. Frequent BSOD crashes on my gaming PC watchdog.sys

Frequent BSOD crashes on my gaming PC watchdog.sys: Hi! I'm desperate to find a solution for my computer's frequent BSOD crashes. It's been happening nearly once a week. Due to the crashes, I've even reinstalled my PC. Yet, the crashes are still happening. As you can see, I've had two BSOD within a week of each other. This is...
  8. Random BSODs whilst playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs whilst playing games: For a while now, I have been receiving random blue screens whilst playing games, sometimes it would show no service exception, and other messages, I have uploaded the mini dumps, if someone could look at them it would be greatly appreciated as i don't know what im doing. I...
  9. Random BSODs whilst playing games

Random BSODs whilst playing games: For a while now, I have been receiving random blue screens whilst playing games, sometimes it would show no service exception, and other messages, I have uploaded the mini dumps, if someone could look at them it would be greatly appreciated as i don't know what im doing. I...
  10. BSOD VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15arh05

BSOD VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15arh05: My laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15arh05 bought last 2020 encounters BSOD when playing Company of Heroes. It has been doing this ever since 2 weeks ago. I already tried disabling Game Bar and Game Input Services but to no avail. I heard this is due to the Nvidia Drivers. The...