Windows 10: BSOD on start up of my PC. I think it has to be drivers

Discus and support BSOD on start up of my PC. I think it has to be drivers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been getting BSODS left and right on pc my for the past 2 weeks. I can only boot onto my PC thru Safe Mode from the Error Recovery Screen with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jayzillaa, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Jayzillaa Win User

BSOD on start up of my PC. I think it has to be drivers

I've been getting BSODS left and right on pc my for the past 2 weeks. I can only boot onto my PC thru Safe Mode from the Error Recovery Screen with the code: 0xc0000001. I used Blue Screen Viewer and it seems that ntoskrnl.exe is the problem. Please help, i'm really tired of this.

Attachment 138550

:)

Jayzillaa, Jun 7, 2017

2. Windows 10 Update and POWER_DRIVER_STATE_FAILURE

Hi,

My windows 10 has to update but it always takes way too long and in the end it doesn't even end up updating and returns my PC to the way it was at the start. Anybody knows what I should do to make sure my PC updates?

Secondly often my PC will have the BSOD with the code POWER_DRIVER_STATE_FAILURE I know to fix it you have to go into safe mode and go to device manager and uninstall the drivers that have
    a yellow triangle beside themStill of the drivers will not uninstall and even if they do I still get the BSOD. Any ideas?

Aayush_967, Jun 7, 2017
  3. Eamonm.sys BSOD after installing Checkpoint VPN Client

Original title: Eamonm.sys BSOD VPN

Hi all,

i have an annoying bsod error. after installing checkpoint vpn client my pc gives bsod. After verifier process, i uploaded the dmp file.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj-2PjPharvQgYt1xgpdKMfps-6pGQ

What can i do now? I think my all drivers is up to date.

Hasan Köroğlu, Jun 7, 2017
  4. BSOD on start up of my PC. I think it has to be drivers

There are many different bugchecks in the dumpfiles.

The cause for different error codes are usually hardware and lower level problems.

U should begin with:

BSOD on start up of my PC. I think it has to be drivers [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

BSODHunter, Jun 8, 2017
  5. Jayzillaa Win User
    Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it. I have ran the memtest many times before in my ram and i havent found errors yet.

Jayzillaa, Jun 9, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    Code: BugCheck 10D, {7, 0, ffffac004075fb00, ffff8a8c56d15e20}Probably caused by : intelppm.sys ( intelppm!AcpiEvaluateMethod+e7 )[/quote] Code: BugCheck 50, {ffff9c8c7283d6c0, 0, fffff800c0acc13b, 2}*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sysCould not read faulting driver nameProbably caused by : memory_corruptionFollowup: memory_corruption[/quote] Code: BugCheck 1A, {404, ffff82f382c79648, a6c0000002d90963, ffff82f782c79648}Probably caused by : memory_corruptionFollowup: memory_corruption---------[/quote] Code: BugCheck 19, {d, ffff85874f5e3500, ad16c96d2b7f1ce3, ad16c9692b7f1ce3}Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExFreePool+d0a )Followup: Pool_corruption[/quote] Code: Sound Tab 1: This computer cannot play audio because the Windows Audio service is not enabled. Use the Sounds and Devices Properties control panel to enable audio. No sound card was found. If one is expected, you should install a sound driver provided by the hardware manufacturer.[/quote] Code: Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4.[/quote] Code: Details about wireless network adapter diagnosis: For complete information about this session see the wireless connectivity information event.Helper Class: Native Wi-Fi MSM Initialize status: SuccessInformation for connection being diagnosed Interface GUID: 66a1b8ea-a9e0-4993-8e62-72b916a7c18d Interface name: Realtek RTL8190 802.11n Wireless LAN (Mini-)PCI NIC Interface type: Native Wi-Fi Profile: JaysWifi SSID: JaysWifi SSID length: 8 Connection mode: Infra Security: Yes Connect even if network is not broadcasting: NoResult of diagnosis: Problem foundRoot cause:Wireless association to "JaysWifi" failed for an unknown reasonDetailed root cause:802.11 connection failed due to status code 1: unspecified failureRepair option:Try connecting to "JaysWifi" againIf the problem continues, try resetting the access point, or contact the network administrator or your hardware manufacturer for further assistance.[/quote] Code: The Network Diagnostics Framework failed to execute the following repair: Repair option: Resetting your wireless network adapterThis will disable and then enable the network adapter "Wi-Fi" on this computer.[/quote] Code: The Network Diagnostics Framework has completed the diagnosis phase of operation. The following repair option was offered: Helper Class Name: RNWF MSM Helper ClassRoot Cause: Wireless association to "JaysWifi" failed for an unknown reason[/quote] Code: The Network Diagnostics Framework failed to execute the following repair: Repair option: Resetting your wireless network adapterThis will disable and then enable the network adapter "Wi-Fi" on this computer. RepairGuid: {07D37F7B-FA5E-4443-BDA7-AB107B29AFB9}[/quote] Code: Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4.[/quote] Code: The attempt by user DESKTOP-06R10FG\Jayzilla to restart/shutdown computer DESKTOP-06R10FG failed[/quote] Code: Crash dump initialization failed![/quote] Code: The attempt by user DESKTOP-06R10FG\Jayzilla to restart/shutdown computer DESKTOP-06R10FG failed[/quote] Code: Crash dump initialization failed![/quote] Code: The wcifs service failed to start due to the following error: The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.[/quote] Code: The luafv service failed to start due to the following error: The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.[/quote] Code: The Audiosrv service depends on the AudioEndpointBuilder service which failed to start because of the following error: The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.[/quote] Code: The NativeWifiP service failed to start due to the following error: The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.[/quote] Code: The WlanSvc service depends on the Wcmsvc service which failed to start because of the following error: The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.[/quote] Code: The HTTP service failed to start due to the following error: The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.[/quote] Code: The Spooler service depends on the HTTP service which failed to start because of the following error: The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.[/quote] Code: The WbioSrvc service depends on the wudfsvc service which failed to start because of the following error: The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.[/quote] Code: The bowser service failed to start due to the following error: The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.[/quote] Code: The LanmanWorkstation service depends on the bowser service which failed to start because of the following error: The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.[/quote] Code: The driver \Driver\iaLPSS2_UART2 failed to load for the device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A127&SUBSYS_79781462&REV_31\3&11583659&0&F0.[/quote] This is the closest match from John Carrona: Code: iaLPSS2i_I2C.sys Intel® Serial IO I2C host controller driver Drivers & Software [/quote] Code: The system volume was corrupt.[/quote] Code: A corruption was discovered in the file system structure on volume C:.The exact nature of the corruption is unknown. The file system structures need to be scanned online.[/quote]

In the event logs there were lots of network failures and file corruption.
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste these commands:
    1) sfc /scannow
    2) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    3) chkdsk /x/ f/ r (this may take many hours, plan to run overnight)
    4) Uninstall and reinstall this Intel driver: intelppm.sys
    5) Uninstall and reinstall this Intel driver: iaLPSS2i_I2C.sys
    6) open device manager and expand Network adapters. Uninstall and reinstall Ethernet and wireless drivers
    7) Turn windows fast startup off: Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials
    8) run memtest86+ version 5.01 for at least 8 runs: Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool
    9) run HD sentinel

Please post the results of scannow, restorehealth and chkdsk into the forum

For the chkdsk report:
    Read Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

get-winevent -FilterHashTable @{logname="Application"; id="1001"}| ?{$_.providername –match "wininit"} | fl timecreated, message | out-file Desktop\CHKDSKResults.txt

Or use eventvwr find menu and enter 26226

CHKDSK: What is it and how do I run it? - Ask Leo!
    Read Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

zbook, Jun 9, 2017
  7. Nice finds zbook. But I would ignore those "Service" Errors in eventlog which U can find on every Computer. In most cases they are not relevant for diagnosing bluescreens. Have a look on disk and gpu driver errors in eventlog. The Network errors are just that there where problems with connecting to wifi., I dont think this is relevant.

BSODHunter, Jun 9, 2017
  8. Jayzillaa Win User

can i just diskpart clean my ssd that has windows 10 and then reinstall windows?

Jayzillaa, Jun 9, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD on start up of my PC. I think it has to be drivers - Similar Threads - BSOD start has

2. I think I messed up my drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I messed up my drivers: I have a laptop that used to run well. I thought it was just getting old, but recently I looked and saw that my GPU which is a 1660 TI max q was not being used. In the past I had tried to update the drivers but I think I deleted the old ones and downloaded the drivers from...
  3. I think I messed up my drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I messed up my drivers: I have a laptop that used to run well. I thought it was just getting old, but recently I looked and saw that my GPU which is a 1660 TI max q was not being used. In the past I had tried to update the drivers but I think I deleted the old ones and downloaded the drivers from...
  4. My PC has started freezing up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC has started freezing up: The screen just freezes up and there is no input from mouse or keyboard. Have to reboot to unfreeze until it freezes again. I've tried keeping Task Manager running, but it doesn't stop on the same thing. I've tried Safe mode and it doesn't seem to freeze up but I can't...
  5. My PC has started freezing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has started freezing up: The screen just freezes up and there is no input from mouse or keyboard. Have to reboot to unfreeze until it freezes again. I've tried keeping Task Manager running, but it doesn't stop on the same thing. I've tried Safe mode and it doesn't seem to freeze up but I can't...
  6. My PC has started freezing up

7. BSOD I think one of my drivers are causing the issue

BSOD I think one of my drivers are causing the issue: I've had an issue where my pc would bluescreen for pretty much no reason and only when Im watching youtube or doing nothing, never when im playing a game or streaming. I need a professional to look over the memory dmp file and to tell me what exactly the problem is, and I...
  8. BSOD I think one of my drivers are causing the issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD I think one of my drivers are causing the issue: I've had an issue where my pc would bluescreen for pretty much no reason and only when Im watching youtube or doing nothing, never when im playing a game or streaming. I need a professional to look over the memory dmp file and to tell me what exactly the problem is, and I...
  9. My PC has random BSoD and odd permission issues I think

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC has random BSoD and odd permission issues I think: Hello,I've been trying to solve my issue for days now with none of the usual solutions working out.Current situation is like this:My PC runs smoothly until one random moment when it just crashes and blue screen of death appears. What's the error code of the bsod? Any, every...
  10. I think I sexed up my pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I think I sexed up my pc?: Hey I wanted to set up my pc again today and I deleted the System 0 Partition 1 systems reserved. I do not know what I can do :/ Ich glaub , ich hab mein Pc gesxhrottet?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. AcpiEvaluateMethod