Windows 10: BSOD on Startup only - page fault in non paged area

Discus and support BSOD on Startup only - page fault in non paged area in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I recently experienced this BSOD and i can't seem to locate whats been giving me this problem from event viewer, i suspect it maybe related to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by karljchan, Aug 9, 2016.

1. karljchan Win User

BSOD on Startup only - page fault in non paged area

Hi, I recently experienced this BSOD and i can't seem to locate whats been giving me this problem from event viewer, i suspect it maybe related to a driver? However im not too sure since i did install a several drivers prior to this, and i couldnt restore back to my last known good configuration.

Attached is the zip file of my log.

Thanks for your assistance.

:)

karljchan, Aug 9, 2016

2. BSOD Page Fault In Non Paged Area

Hi there,

Here is a link to my DMP file. https://ufile.io/c612q

Also, I ran WhoCrashed and it seems to give me a little more insight.

BSOD on Startup only - page fault in non paged area [​IMG]

JonathanLamb, Aug 9, 2016
  3. BSOD Page Fault In Non Paged Area

Hello,

We need log files(called dump files) that tell us what lead to crash.

Please share them with us for a better analysis of the problem. Instructions can be found here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 9, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello karljchan *Smile

I've had a look at your log files and can see a couple of drivers that were picked out in the crash dump file. They are shown below:
    Code: ffffd000`2595b8b8 fffff800`506ac641Unable to load image \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\NortonData\22.5.5.15\Definitions\BASHDefs\20160802.002\BHDrvx64.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for BHDrvx64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for BHDrvx64.sys BHDrvx64+0xac641 BugCheck 50, {fffff80100000000, 0, fffff801ea905322, 2} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for O2FJ2x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for O2FJ2x64.sys Could not read faulting driver name Probably caused by : O2FJ2x64.sys ( O2FJ2x64+d198 )[/quote] The first one is from Norton and for now I would suggest you uninstall Norton using the Norton Removal tool. The built-in W10 Windows defender is perfectly good as an anti-virus measure.

The second one is from a O2Micro Card Reader, I am not sure if this is one you have installed or comes built in to your laptop. In any case it would be worth looking for updated drivers if available from Lenovo or O2Micro.

philc43, Aug 9, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD on Startup only - page fault in non paged area - Similar Threads - BSOD Startup page

2. BSOD page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD page fault in non paged area: Hello, i recently bought an HP Victus laptop, and since the day i bought it sporadically crashes giving the page fault in non paged area, with the file win32kfull.sys, I tried all sorts of solutions, but it keeps BSODing. Here's the dump files if someone wants to analyze...
  3. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  4. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 on a new PC. As soon as I install the LAN or connect an ethernet cable and connect to the internet, I get a BSOD with the fault: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. I have tried pretty much everything to get it up and running...
  5. The ‘Page Fault in Non-Paged Area’ BSOD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area

[BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area: This BSOD began randomly and has happened at least 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks. I recently noticed "win32kfull.sys failed" which I didn't see the last few times my system has crashed may have missed them. These BSOD's also usually happen when I'm playing Minecraft. Link to...
  7. [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] Page fault in non-paged area: This BSOD began randomly and has happened at least 3-4 times in the past 3 weeks. I recently noticed "win32kfull.sys failed" which I didn't see the last few times my system has crashed may have missed them. These BSOD's also usually happen when I'm playing Minecraft. Link to...
  8. BSOD - Page fault in non paged area

BSOD - Page fault in non paged area: My BSODs seemed to start when there was a failed Windows 1909 update install. They seem to happen when the PC is cold booted. Attached are the winver and logfile from the V2 log tool. [img] ABSOLUTION-(2020-08-17_16-19-47).zip 162717
  9. BSOD Page fault in non paged area

BSOD Page fault in non paged area: Help! No matter what I am doing on my laptop I will get the BSOD at least once a day. I have reset my laptop to factory settings multiple times and have deleted a lot of files but no matter what I still get the screen with the message PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I have...
  10. BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA

BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA: Hi folks, I seem to be having some issues with a blue screen of death.. Page fault in non paged area. ( this is being reported at the blue screeen -- nvlddmkm.sys) My C: drive recently died so i replaced with a Sandisk Ultra 3D 1TB, so the system has a fresh...