Windows 10: BSOD on startup

Discus and support BSOD on startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I receive an error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (mv91xx.sys) on startup. It will just reboot and I could use help with getting into safe mode and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pkschuetzle, Dec 26, 2015.

1. BSOD on startup

I receive an error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (mv91xx.sys) on startup. It will just reboot and I could use help with getting into safe mode and I assume changing the driver causing it. Any suggestions or links would be appreciated.

:)

pkschuetzle, Dec 26, 2015
  2. JShortNIT Win User

Getting continuous BSOD's on startup

Original Title: Windows 10 BSOD

I get continuous BSOD's on startup and on occasion the BSOD will happen after boot sometime. I have included a link to a zip file containing a minidump, memorydump and system info. Please help!

JShortNIT, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Syed N Win User
    BSOD at startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

• Is the computer now booting to the desktop?
    • Do you have any external devices connected?
    Disconnect any non-essential external devices connected to the computer and restart the computer.

Update the computer with the latest drivers by logging in to the manufacturer website.

Do let us know about the status. Thank you.

Syed N, Dec 26, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD on startup

5. Thanks for the help. I can't log in before I get the BSOD. Can I start up in safe mode during log in?

pkschuetzle, Dec 29, 2015
  6. Artekis Win User
    Yup, you can usually start up in safe mode by pressing a key like F8 or sometimes a different key when you first turn on the computer.

Artekis, Dec 29, 2015
  7. F8 and other keys don't work in windows 10 according to several websites. I've tried several times with no change. Any other suggestions?

pkschuetzle, Dec 30, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

BSOD on startup

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD on startup

1. BSOD on startup - Similar Threads - BSOD startup

2. BSOD on first time startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on first time startup: Hello! Currently, I am having an issues withh blue screening when the computer first boots, or when the computer is idle for a very long time with varying stopcodes. I am currently on a custom PC build and the windows build version is 22631.3447. The OneDrive link I will be...
  3. BSOD on first time startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on first time startup: Hello! Currently, I am having an issues withh blue screening when the computer first boots, or when the computer is idle for a very long time with varying stopcodes. I am currently on a custom PC build and the windows build version is 22631.3447. The OneDrive link I will be...
  4. Rdyboost bsod on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rdyboost bsod on startup?: Hi there!I've had troubles with my windows in recent times, as it can happen on startup that I incur in a bsod with "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" errors.I've already checked all the drivers and updates on an interesting note, I've done a rollback on...
  5. Rdyboost bsod on startup?

Rdyboost bsod on startup?: Hi there!I've had troubles with my windows in recent times, as it can happen on startup that I incur in a bsod with "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" errors.I've already checked all the drivers and updates on an interesting note, I've done a rollback on...
  6. Consistent BSOD on fresh startup

Consistent BSOD on fresh startup: As the title says I've been getting regular BSOD on my desktop especially on fresh startup. It will crash around 3 to 4 times before it will actually stabilize. From the event viewer errors that I've pasted and searched in google it says it might be video drivers but I've...
  7. Consistent BSOD on fresh startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent BSOD on fresh startup: As the title says I've been getting regular BSOD on my desktop especially on fresh startup. It will crash around 3 to 4 times before it will actually stabilize. From the event viewer errors that I've pasted and searched in google it says it might be video drivers but I've...
  8. BSOD at every startup with different stopcodes each time on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD at every startup with different stopcodes each time on Windows 11: Hi everyone,I really need help with my recent PC. I have had this PC for not even 6-8 months and has always been running very smoothly, custom built by topachat in France, with all drivers and windows always being up to date. Was mainly using it for making games and playing...
  9. BSOD at every startup with different stopcodes each time on Windows 11

BSOD at every startup with different stopcodes each time on Windows 11: Hi everyone,I really need help with my recent PC. I have had this PC for not even 6-8 months and has always been running very smoothly, custom built by topachat in France, with all drivers and windows always being up to date. Was mainly using it for making games and playing...
  10. Sudden BSOD on every startup PC is 2 year old - DPC watchdog violation

Sudden BSOD on every startup PC is 2 year old - DPC watchdog violation: Hello, I am getting bsod suddenly after approximately 2 years of using my computer, the error code is DPC_Watchdog_Violation, this happens on startup before I even see my desktop screen and the only way to log in os in safe mode. Can you help me find the root cause and solve...