Windows 10: BSOD on videos or playing fallout 4

Discus and support BSOD on videos or playing fallout 4 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello , i'v been having constants BSOD everytime im watching videos on youtube or when im trying to start a game, I switched from win 7 to win 10 , so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Poko, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Poko Win User

BSOD on videos or playing fallout 4

Hello , i'v been having constants BSOD everytime im watching videos on youtube or when im trying to start a game, I switched from win 7 to win 10 , so i though it was some old driver.

• I updated every single driver yet nothing
    • I checked if there as a problem with the disk integrity and nothing
    • I used memtest86+ 5.01 10 times , no error was found although i didnt try it with a clean boot
    • I uninstalled all the AMD stuff and only installed the required one for my graphic card
    • I ran sfc /scannow ,dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and chkdsk /scan in the cmd but no errors (ill upload them anyways)

My computer started beeping (Award BIOS legacy) 3 longs beeps and 1 short , so i removed one ram card and everything was fixed no more random BSOD and i could play games like nothing ever happened
    That worked for 1 and half day , once again im having random BSOD when watching videos or trying to start a game.
    Every time i start watching any type of video ,firefox crash and if i open it again a BSOD, Its like some sort of warning
    This little ****er (ntkrnlmp.exe) has been causing a LOT of BSOD
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    • BAD_POOL_HEADER
    • Among others

I ran whocrashed but that didnt help much but ill upload the initial report too (it says that atikmdag.sys and rt64.sys need to be updated but no idea how or where to get those updates )

Honestly i dont know what else i can do about this , all these BSOD scream memory corruption but memtest didnt catch anything
    Please if anyone could help me i would really aprecciate it ! Thanks in advance !Attachment 139091

:)

2. John Sarc Win User

GeForce GTX 675M - BSOD while playing Fallout 4 (and other games) - Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal - Related to NVLDDMKM.sys

For better assistance, we suggest that you get in touch with the NVIDIA manufacturer.

Regards.

John Sarc, Jun 11, 2017
  3. GeForce GTX 675M - BSOD while playing Fallout 4 (and other games) - Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal - Related to NVLDDMKM.sys

Hello, thank you for your suggestions. I had already run sfc /scannow several times, but it never did any good. I went ahead and tried again since I don't think I've retried it since I reverted back to Windows 7 from Windows 10 a few days ago.

Results were as follows:

I ran sfc /scannow but it didn't find any errors.

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth gives Error 87 "The checkhealth option is not recognized in this context."

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth detected no errors.

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth gives Error 87 "The restorehealth option is not recognized in this context."

The versions that didn't work tell me to refer to the help for more information. It then gives me a location for a log file called dism.log. When I open that file, I can't make heads or tails of it...no idea what any of it means.

Here are links to my latest several dump files. Right before the final dump file, I uninstalled Norton because the following link suggested that Norton conflicts with other programs causing this issue sometimes.

Blue Screen of Death: Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal (Windows 7)

At this point, I'm really grasping at straws trying anything that might fix this issue.

Russell Bullock, Jun 11, 2017
  4. Poko Win User

Please any help i would really appreciate it ! Also for some reason i cant reply in my other BSOD post so if i can fix this issue all mark this one as the solution

5. BSOD on videos or playing fallout 4 [​IMG]
    Attention:

Before posting a BSOD thread, please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

If you need to add new information, please make a new post in your initial BSOD thread. Please do not make an extra new thread.

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD on videos or playing fallout 4 - Similar Threads - BSOD videos playing

2. OneDrive Problems with Fallout 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Problems with Fallout 4: I recently downloaded Fallout 4 from steam and every time I try and save, whether its a quick save or manual save, it brings up this message and I have to open the recycle bin and restore the save. Is there any fix to this or am I doomed to this every single time I save?...
  3. OneDrive Problems with Fallout 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Problems with Fallout 4: I recently downloaded Fallout 4 from steam and every time I try and save, whether its a quick save or manual save, it brings up this message and I have to open the recycle bin and restore the save. Is there any fix to this or am I doomed to this every single time I save?...
  4. Problem playing Fallout 4 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem playing Fallout 4 on Windows 10: Hi, I have a problem. When I play Fallout 4 (I play with the settings on ultra) everything is perfect, but there are times when I pause the game and go away for a while. When I return, the screen is idle (up to here everything is normal), but when it turns on it shows all...
  5. BSOD 5-10 mins in game Fallout 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD 5-10 mins in game Fallout 4: Hi, I just recently built a new pc to replace my existing one. All programs I have ran seem fine, however when I go to play Fallout 4 it goes to blue screen with 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay or just idling in game. I have reinstalled the video card drivers. I have reinstalled...
  6. Multiple different and same BSOD randomly (Fallout 4)

Multiple different and same BSOD randomly (Fallout 4): While playing fallout 4 and sometimes while not I will get random BSOD with various different messages. I have gotten CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT a couple of times, IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SERVICE once, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR multiple times, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION multiple times (this...
  7. BSOD started when playing Fallout 4

BSOD started when playing Fallout 4: Attachment 48342 The first BSOD was while playing fallout 4. After it happened a 2nd time i ran driver verifier /standard /all. This sent the machine into a boot loop. I disabled driver verifier. My PC seems to run fine under normal conditions, but this is worrying. The...
  8. Regular BSoDs while playing Fallout 4.

Regular BSoDs while playing Fallout 4.: Hi there, I'm experiencing random bsods while playing Fallout 4, I tried searching on Fallout 4 forums etc but couldn't find anything relevant to my problems. I tried checking what could be the cause with WhoCrashed but it hasn't really given me any useful information...
  9. Crashed playing Fallout 4

Crashed playing Fallout 4: Hello, new Skylake PC, crashed playing Fallout 4. PC restarted. Here is the minidump analysis: rash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (http://www.osr.com)Online Crash Dump Analysis Service See OSR Online - The Home Page for Windows Driver Developers...
  10. 0x00000119 BSOD only in Fallout 4.

0x00000119 BSOD only in Fallout 4.: Hello, i have recently been getting the most inexplicable error when playing Fallout 4. For whatever reason sometimes when i am playing it my game will have a suddenly huge spike in fps, dropping from 60 to 5-10, and the audio will distort terribly. If i alt tab and wait a...