Windows 10: BSOD on Windows 10 boot

Discus and support BSOD on Windows 10 boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was stuck in safe mode for a few hours after getting many PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSODs. This is after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ilg3, Aug 23, 2015.

1. ilg3 Win User

BSOD on Windows 10 boot

I was stuck in safe mode for a few hours after getting many PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSODs. This is after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7, and I think it might have something to do with soundcard drivers. I have a Soundblaster Audigy SE, and I was using daniel_k's third party drivers while I was on windows 7, then switched to his recent windows 10 update. They worked for a day or two before I got some strange sound problems involving programs freezing whenever they played sound and a few BSODs on bootup, the same ones I got today. I uninstalled and reinstalled sound drivers in safe mode and disabled Realtek in the bios and it worked fine for a few days. Today I started my computer and got that BSOD again, went into safe mode and uninstalled sound drivers again, except this time it didn't prevent the BSODs. I don't actually know why it booted up now, I must've had 20 BSODs before it booted up properly, after re-enabling my Realtek sound in bios and disabling it again. I'm now using the Soundblaster drivers windows installed instead of Daniel_Ks Edit: I figured out how to open the dump files and they all seem to be talking about a driver for a program I used to play a game with Nvidia 3D vision. Is the dump file as simple as I think it is or am I missing something? I uninstalled the program and restarted without a BSOD. If someone could please verify, this problem might be solved already

:)

2. BSOD after upgrade to windows 10

After upgrading Win 7 to Windows 10 my PC endswith BSOD every time it boots up.

If I let it finish the boot without logging in, it BSODs at the end of the boot.

If I log in as soon as I am able to, it BSODs at the end of the boot/login.

Maybe one of the last services loaded is cause of the BSOD?

I can boot to safe mode with no problems,

and in the Windows system log I see lots of faults under the latest normal boot sequence.

What do I do to narrow down the problem?

HenrikKoefoed, Aug 23, 2015
  3. JShortNIT Win User
    Getting continuous BSOD's on startup

Original Title: Windows 10 BSOD

I get continuous BSOD's on startup and on occasion the BSOD will happen after boot sometime. I have included a link to a zip file containing a minidump, memorydump and system info. Please help!

JShortNIT, Aug 23, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD on Windows 10 boot

Hi ilg3,

Welcome to the 10forums.

The cause of the crashes is a driver from the program iZ3D, driver is located at C:\Program Files (x86)\iZ3D Driver\Win64\.
    Because the company stopped 3 years ago it would be smart to remove this program.
    Code: 3: kd> lmvm S3DInjectionDriverstart end module name fffff800`46920000 fffff800`469290a0 S3DInjectionDriver T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: S3DInjectionDriver.sys Image path: \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\iZ3D Driver\Win64\S3DInjectionDriver.sys Image name: S3DInjectionDriver.sys Timestamp: Fri Apr 24 21:37:38 2009 (49F21502) CheckSum: 0000EEE5 ImageSize: 000090A0 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. ilg3 Win User
    [/quote] Thanks very much axe0, I removed it and it seems to be fixed now

6. axe0 New Member
    You're welcome *Smile

In case of a new bluescreen in the next few days please use the tool again and upload the zip

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD on Windows 10 boot

1. BSOD on Windows 10 boot - Similar Threads - BSOD boot

2. GSOD/BSOD boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GSOD/BSOD boot device: So removed all my other hard disks and attempted this. When I turn on my pc it takes 5ish mins and then I get the GSOD and a message saying boot device inaccessible. It will then restart and try loading the auto repair/tools and it takes 5ish mins then I get a BSOD saying...
  3. GSOD/BSOD boot device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GSOD/BSOD boot device: So removed all my other hard disks and attempted this. When I turn on my pc it takes 5ish mins and then I get the GSOD and a message saying boot device inaccessible. It will then restart and try loading the auto repair/tools and it takes 5ish mins then I get a BSOD saying...
  4. My laptop won't boot into bios or windows showing BSoD screen with stopcode of page fault...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't boot into bios or windows showing BSoD screen with stopcode of page fault...: I am updating windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-boot-into-bios-or-windows-showing/9e0d8633-ebcb-4434-8b31-887c38733146
  5. My laptop won't boot into bios or windows showing BSoD screen with stopcode of page fault...

My laptop won't boot into bios or windows showing BSoD screen with stopcode of page fault...: I am updating windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-boot-into-bios-or-windows-showing/9e0d8633-ebcb-4434-8b31-887c38733146
  6. BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  7. BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....

BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  8. I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !: Hello,I have been searching for a solution for a while now, and I still don't know how to solve my problem.Whenever my laptop starts, it loads normally with the circling white dot, and then it flashes a blue screen for about a second or so, and finally my pc automatically...
  9. I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !

I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !: Hello,I have been searching for a solution for a while now, and I still don't know how to solve my problem.Whenever my laptop starts, it loads normally with the circling white dot, and then it flashes a blue screen for about a second or so, and finally my pc automatically...
  10. Windows gets a BSOD after installing boot camp drivers INACCESSIBLE BOOT DRIVE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows gets a BSOD after installing boot camp drivers INACCESSIBLE BOOT DRIVE: I was trying to run windows 10 on my MacBook Air from an external drive using this tutorial: https://youtu.be/3IhW722IMwE?si=Rz5pWv8RaInwgPOgWith a few adjustments for my MacBook Air, I had managed to install windows and boot it up, but once I installed the boot camp drivers...